shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
ah yes, the sim date era of flash games. Though for me it wasn't newgrounds it was random shady erotic flash games sites with games like sex kitten sim date. Also played a ton of non erotic flash games because owning a console or buying games for my toaster windows 98 PC was a far away dream for my poor ass family. I don't think I ever played a pico sim date game actually (probably because the only dating sims I played were the sexy kind).

I probably won't play this because I haven't got time or interest in pure dating sims these days (unless they hit on one of my big fetishes). But I am sure as hell taking this moment to pay tribute to a bygone era.

Mostly unrelated note but while typing this I just realized even though there is a bunch of twitch emotes here there is no kreygasm... I need my horny emote, staff :(

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
This is the GOD-MODE Build that gives you full control over the game's settings.
Access the Debug Controls by hitting the arrow tab found on the left-side of the screen. Have fun~!

Win (God mode Build) : - MEGA - - -

View attachment 920967

Here is some extra Art

View attachment 920948 View attachment 920949 View attachment 920951 View attachment 920952 View attachment 920953 View attachment 920954 View attachment 920955 View attachment 920956 View attachment 920957 View attachment 920958 View attachment 920959 View attachment 920960 View attachment 920961 View attachment 920962 View attachment 920963 View attachment 920964 View attachment 920965 View attachment 920966
How weird, first game I downloaded from here(before god mode build), after getting whole days ran out, it kept going further. Had it at -120 day or something. Also pictures you shared, I swear I exausted most of options towards all the girls and I never saw most of them only "placeholders". So is it right to guess that "god mode build" is more updated on content, or its just me that couldn't find missing stuff in game ?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Suddenly a flashback to oldschool school shooting survival games.

Zippyboii

Jun 14, 2018
tried downloading the god mode build through MEGA and Windows security said it found trojan software anyone else had this issue now having to do a full scan just in case anything else has slipped into my pc lol

ErLo96

Nov 17, 2019
PLS let the placeholders stay, fukin Awesome Snake as a shopkeeper is what gets me up in the morning , can't wait until saves work

Lorden93

Dec 21, 2018
Im going to feel a little bad for saying this, but, this version is a bit worse than the one that is published in newgrounds. At the moment the hentai images are mere sketches, its cool and dandy that nene is now dateable, but... everything says "placeholder", there is no variation in music and the music portal is unavaliable so... Also, no sounds nor changing the music when you succesfully date? I played this on the god mode, I hope it isnt the same in the normal version, because come on, I expect improvement over the years, not a reset and back to basics.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I enter stats into the God Mode menu and nothing changes?
Yeah, I had the same problem at first. But after some time and a few attempts it started work. Don't know why or why not.

You click in one of the number boxes and type digits. The new value should appear immediately, without Apply or Enter.

Permanganate

Nov 2, 2019
-Serious Talk-
Where is that music from!?!?
I swear. It sounds so familiar. It's clearly a rip from something. The music has a few added notes here and there, but the melody is the same.
Might just make a thread about this.

Pls Help.

astor piazolla

Jul 12, 2019
-Serious Talk-
Where is that music from!?!?
I swear. It sounds so familiar. It's clearly a rip from something. The music has a few added notes here and there, but the melody is the same.
Might just make a thread about this.

Pls Help.
it's The Final Countdown by Europe

Obscurity21

Jan 9, 2019
So some people're gonna be like I swear that's been in development for years and that is true but also due to the death of flash the entire game had to be remade from scratch ~2 years ago in unity which is why if you played it before then you played the flash version likely which... died.

Last edited:

Mei.

Jul 30, 2017
But you still wouldn't experience th4 content since most of it is one and done. I suppose there are certain girls you can booty call and skip the date portion but I dont understand how asking for a generic save could be helpful
it's The Final Countdown by Europe
the main menu music is Orchestra Version of the Final Countdown by Europe
after you select new game, music it's Zelda's Lullaby from The Legend Of Zelda Series

Reactions: James Eveleth
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes