vernaugh

Nov 27, 2017
I assume the most recent upload of 74.1 isn't the god mode version..? I could have sword someone was uploading the god mode versions here as well.

TheRealPPn

Jan 27, 2019
Bro... really... "The Final Countdown" as an intro music...
Thanks for the game but I hate you... I am like "TUTUTUTUTUTUTU" since 2 hours for now on...

• Haha
Reactions: Kinrad

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
If you start the game, exit to main menu and start again, the beginning (with the book) never fires, only the book and guy is displayed...

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Too fucking grindy, ESPECIALLY since they have had I dont know how long to adjust. Also, supposedly no sexual content in game, meaning IT HAS NO PLACE HERE...

Reactions: junior20000

vernaugh

Nov 27, 2017
Honestly, after all the development time and money invested in this game I was expecting something more
I recall him leaving for real life up until last year or just beyond that when he returned. I was pledged to his Patreon a while back, and he does update a fair bit - much more so compared to when he was AWOL

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So, seems like the dev for this has kinda just... disappeared off the internet? At least from my (admittedly short) time spent doing research, unless they're still active on the discord, they haven't been active anywhere for a bit more than the past year or so.
Anyone have any idea what happened to em? I was honestly really looking forwards to this game.

• Sad
Reactions: junior20000

vernaugh

Nov 27, 2017
So, seems like the dev for this has kinda just... disappeared off the internet? At least from my (admittedly short) time spent doing research, unless they're still active on the discord, they haven't been active anywhere for a bit more than the past year or so.
Anyone have any idea what happened to em? I was honestly really looking forwards to this game.
Moosh has a habit of disappearing and reappearing. I think the longest time he was missing was like, what, 6~7 years or something? If I recall, he described his life as hectic in different streams or something but he 'eventually' always comes back. Wouldn't hold my breath, though.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Moosh has a habit of disappearing and reappearing. I think the longest time he was missing was like, what, 6~7 years or something? If I recall, he described his life as hectic in different streams or something but he 'eventually' always comes back. Wouldn't hold my breath, though.
Ah, damn...
Well, I'll take your advice on this to not hold my breath, but I'm still gonna try to hold out a little hope at least. I've got a long history with this series, so it would break my heart if it never got finished.

vernaugh

Nov 27, 2017
Ah, damn...
Well, I'll take your advice on this to not hold my breath, but I'm still gonna try to hold out a little hope at least. I've got a long history with this series, so it would break my heart if it never got finished.
Honestly, same. I geenrally keep a look out every now and then but to hunt for Moosh to come back isn't gonna be thing - from what I noticed anyway. I kept up with the guy since his flash days.

bderp601

Nov 2, 2017
Damn at this point i've been checking this game yearly and it still hasn't moved for a while.... i hope Moosh is doing fine currently

Reactions: lTTMl
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes