Duckwater

Nov 28, 2020
Holeeee shit I can't believe this is still alive
This brings me back to my Kitty Krew days...

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Got to admit that then I saw the name Pico I thought this was some sort of Newgrounds Hentai game.

polednik

May 26, 2018
So I play this game a bit, got all the girls from the first location into "buy her ring and propose her" state and that is where I start to getting lost.
Because if I propose any of the girl, then it starts some cutscene with some story behind and that is all. And I get red square inside the gallery which if I open it it says "character's name 4th picture" but there is no actuall picture. I cannot progress further in these girls even tho in main menu it says I have only 70% of that girl content opened.
How can I move further? How can I fuck these girls?

FakeGuy

Aug 14, 2017
So I play this game a bit, got all the girls from the first location into "buy her ring and propose her" state and that is where I start to getting lost.
Because if I propose any of the girl, then it starts some cutscene with some story behind and that is all. And I get red square inside the gallery which if I open it it says "character's name 4th picture" but there is no actuall picture. I cannot progress further in these girls even tho in main menu it says I have only 70% of that girl content opened.
How can I move further? How can I fuck these girls?
I don't think it's implemented yet. You can find the individually planned sex scene demos on the OP, the minigames.

FakeGuy

Aug 14, 2017
Does anybody know how to get False, Good & True Endings and how they differ? I got an ending where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also got an Allie ending

I'm mostly happy with it but is there any other ways to end that?

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
Does anybody know how to get False, Good & True Endings and how they differ? I got an ending where

I also got an Allie ending

I'm mostly happy with it but is there any other ways to end that?
Got the same for Nene, but for Allie, we did manage to reach it. I have a feeling that the endings are based on the replies you give them after each quest, whether they'd like it or not

Donny Clink

Mar 18, 2018
Just a thought, when you go into the gallery for your save file there are 3 hearts, tiny in the center, bigger one and larger one still. Its possible that if you get all answers right you get all hearts and that gives you the good ending. Going through a couple times you can probably even save scum to figure out what they want to hear.

Edit: Nope, doesn't show you which helps, you just go 12%, 25%, 37%.

Edit: Edit: So for Hunny If you tell her you only come to the library to see her, Teach her anime lyrics and then re inact a scene from anime you get 87% and the true ending but There are 12 trophies and one beside her name and you still dont get the 4th image

Last edited:

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
inb4 DMCA, because I don't think they're paying for the license to use The Final Countdown.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes