4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Man, really a bummer to see the model change for Sasha. I loved her old model, this new one is just boring to me. The neck tattoos and just face model were WAY better before imo.

Wasn't a fan of the older Paris model but the new one is just kind of meh too.

Overall...pretty bummed about Sasha. Probably the last i'll play of this for a while.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I see that Miracle is still a sexy little vampire in the revamp, :) happy that didn't change.:D

Must say though when the MC puts his hand on Miracles face and there is a close up of her face she looks stunning. I sat there and stared at her face for like 5 minutes.

Last edited:

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
I must say I have mixed feelings with this new version.

I salute the enormous work that must have been done to redo all the renders. I recognize the big improvement on the light, the background, the physics of the hair (I'm looking at you Paris) The folds of the clothes, some different points of view of certain scenes.

Regarding the new models:
- Paris: I must admit that I was not a very big fan of the old one. I'm still not tempted by the new version
- Miracle: nice improvement;)
- Sabrina: I found the old pretty, the new ... a little disturbing
- and finally Sasha ....: first, I have no problem with the tattoos that have disappeared (there were too many). Second, her face ... I just don't like her new face (sorry). I think she would have a lot less fan if the game was originally released with this face
When we are in the lodge with her and she is wearing her elven dress (no crowns or elf ears) one might wonder who is this girl?

I absolutely do not want to sound disrespectful to this big job. But even with all the learning difficulties that you had with the old version, I regret to say that just for the face of sasha I prefer it

Last edited:

royale24

Sep 6, 2018
You laugh, but I've been developing for 13 months with absolutely no prior experience in 3D modeling, coding or anything of the sort. So I have definitely made a lot of mistakes, but yet, I have busted my ass to give an update EVERY MONTH.

All I'm trying to do is make the games better for YOU.

I don't think that's too funny
I can appreciate your effort, but in my opinion, revamps are more about the developer than the players. The developer wants to create the best game they can, while the players just want something new to play. I might be wrong, but I assume most of your audience plays the game each time a new update is released, not when the full game is done. There may be some exceptions, such as the super popular games that later release on Steam, but generally, I think that new content is almost always more interesting than revisiting old content (even if the story and/or renders change).

I hope you don't take all the criticism in this thread too personally. I do think the new renders look good. But I've seen a ton of developers do these revamps on games I play, and I can't think of one instance in which a revamp was asked for by the players.

max6325974

Feb 21, 2018
Dev PLEASE don't listen to the people who behave like a-holes here, I really like so far the rework, the music, the voice acting that has been implemented, if the rest of the game can be better in the long run, keep taking it this way.. As long as the project isn't forgotten about, keep it up, Also, love the new Paris, she looks beautiful

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
Dev PLEASE don't listen to the people who behave like a-holes here, I really like so far the rework, the music, the voice acting that has been implemented, if the rest of the game can be better in the long run, keep taking it this way.. As long as the project isn't forgotten about, keep it up, Also, love the new Paris, she looks beautiful
i don't think i behaved like an a**hole...

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Never played this game, so take criticism from where it's coming... didn't the protagonist have longer, blond hair and an unshaven stubble? A few of the initial, old, promo photos really had something that made me wanna wait until it was finished and give the game a real chance... not feeling it from the photos shared right now... which is a new kind of whiny disappointment, I guess. Still, if nothing else a criticism on... presentation?! of the new revamped game page, if nothing else. The old one really stood out.

Reactions: LemonBasil

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I liked the original Paris, second Paris was okay, love this one.

Loving the upgrades, nice job.

Not a nice job taking away Sasha scenes, now I have to be all patient like again.

It's okay, take your time and hurry up.
LOL I'm sorry, but it won't be long until the next update, I promise.

I see that Miracle is still a sexy little vampire in the revamp, :) happy that didn't change.:D

Must say though when the MC puts his had on Miracles face and there is a close up of her face she looks stunning. I sat there and stared at her face for like 5 minutes.
Haha, I'm glad that the game can still do that for you!

Miracle looks pale and older,,kinda takes away from her innocence...The others look good though.. definitely like the new Paris..
Yeah, I actually wanted her to look a little bit older because the old one looked too much of a younger teen to me. But I'm glad you like the new Paris at least =]

I can appreciate your effort, but in my opinion, revamps are more about the developer than the players. The developer wants to create the best game they can, while the players just want something new to play. I might be wrong, but I assume most of your audience plays the game each time a new update is released, not when the full game is done. There may be some exceptions, such as the super popular games that later release on Steam, but generally, I think that new content is almost always more interesting than revisiting old content (even if the story and/or renders change).

I hope you don't take all the criticism in this thread too personally. I do think the new renders look good. But I've seen a ton of developers do these revamps on games I play, and I can't think of one instance in which a revamp was asked for by the players.
The revamp was about making the game look better, period. For me and for all of you. When I started about 12 months ago, I was in nearly as good at lighting and posing as I am now. I think this is a good thing for everyone and all my games going forward. Just compare the lighting of any of the new renders to the old renders and tell me what you think

I'm both glad and a bit sad of this new revamp version. Yes, the graphics are updated and indeed better but then I know that I'll have to wait for a while to play a new update. Anyway keep up the good work!!!
Don't worry. Brand new content will be out within four weeks or so

Reactions: Ghostly

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Thanks a lot for the positive feedback, and don't worry, I have a vision and I will stick to it. New content coming soon!

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Picture Perfect Revamp CH.8 (v0.9).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 13.11.2020 (fix)

Last edited:

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Great Revamp! Playing it again compared to the original I actually agree a lil face lift was needed. Excellent work dev! Looking forward to more.
Also I like how the criticism comments always start the same way, "Like don't take this personally but.... your game fucking is ugly" Like I don't know how a dev could take that personally.

Feb 11, 2018
I have to admit I completely forgot about this game. Looking forward to some new content though. Also going to wait for the revamp to be completed then I will check it out, curious to see how much different it looks.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
New Miracle is better, but still not very interesting. New Sasha is a big step backwards for me, much less attractive. New Paris just looks odd. I can't put my thumb on it, just looks unnatural.
I'm still a fan of the game, but not a fan of the voice acting or the recent model changes.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes