4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
If you've truly removed the tats from her chest, stomach and right arm you may want to update some of the dialog. When Sasha and the MC are in the movie theater (Chapter 7 I think), the MC says "I remember the day you came home with both arms full of tats...".
View attachment 869651
Of course lol. That's 0.9, latest update. I'm wrapping up 0.6

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I have see the new face for Paris....................WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
We had a unique character design, now we have insert random face for vn girl

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Uhm...no.
The previous Paris was a stock model, the new model is the unique one.
Yeah, the previous Paris is a stock model that's currently at least in three other games, 4 if you counted PP.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The current characters is how I envisioned them from the start, and they look a lot more realistic. I know not everyone is going to love the change, but just play the revamp at least once before you judge it =]
Don't worry about all the naysayers just do your game the way you want it and the players will be happy in the end.

There will always be people that are not happy and you should just do your game your way. :giggle: ;) :giggle:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
The current characters is how I envisioned them from the start, and they look a lot more realistic. I know not everyone is going to love the change, but just play the revamp at least once before you judge it =]
" and they look a lot more realistic. " please tell me she's still sexy? I hear that word realistic from devs these days ,and they use that as an excuse to make the women look manish.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
WTF happened to the characters why have they changed and why do they look far worse then before they have lost there sex appeal there no longer interesting this is not a revamp this is a downgrade and a bad one who was asking for change i don't want to come across as an ass but ew if you asked me what i think of the new look thats it just ew they look boring :poop:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Don't worry about all the naysayers just do your game the way you want it and the players will be happy in the end.

There will always be people that are not happy and you should just do your game your way. :giggle: ;) :giggle:
Thank you guys for the support! Means a lot.

" and they look a lot more realistic. " please tell me she's still sexy? I hear that word realistic from devs these days ,and they use that as an excuse to make the women look manish.
Give the game a play and see for yourself =]

I love the revamp of the characters they look fantastic .
Keep up the good work and don't listen to the haters because you made a brilliant game it gets better and better in every update.
Thank you, I'll definitely keep working hard to bring more content to you guys!

WTF happened to the characters why have they changed and why do they look far worse then before they have lost there sex appeal there no longer interesting this is not a revamp this is a downgrade and a bad one who was asking for change i don't want to come across as an ass but ew if you asked me what i think of the new look thats it just ew they look boring :poop:
I understand, but these are the models that I have wanted from the beginning and now that I have had the skills, I have gone back and changed everything. You may not like it but please respect my hard work! =]

Like i said not a fan of the revamp.... but hey if the author is more happy with it good for him.her

Will continue to follow the game as always

A critisice don't mean a dislike a game and will quit it
Thank you for respecting my hard work even if you don't like the new version!

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes