4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
You said there is four LIs in this game but I see five girls, am I missing something?
The milf is not a love interest. She is their instructor =]

Maybe one of them is the MC, though I hope not.
I will never do a female protagonist, just isn't interesting enough for me

Last edited:

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
I will never do a female protagonist, just isn't interesting enough for me
Ahh okay I thought that was a new game with female MC because you have this poll on your patreon... Anyways, love all your games. Keep up the great work.

"Would you guys play...
One of my VNs where the main character is a gUrL?

Because I plan to make one in the future with a lot of lesbian love. xD"

Not a fan of female MC myself, but that's just me.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Ahh okay I thought that was a new game with female MC because you have this poll on your patreon... Anyways, love all your games. Keep up the great work.

"Would you guys play...
One of my VNs where the main character is a gUrL?

Because I plan to make one in the future with a lot of lesbian love. xD"

Not a fan of female MC myself, but that's just me.
I literally just put that up a couple of hours ago so I keep flip flopping on the issue lol. I have a million ideas and it just clicked for me one of them so I may be doing one in the future like I put up

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I literally just put that up a couple of hours ago so I keep flip flopping on the issue lol. I have a million ideas and it just clicked for me one of them so I may be doing one in the future like I put up
Gay, lesbian, trans, futa etc are all niche. Straight people are less likely to support games with such themes. If you look at the people playing adult games or visiting this site, it's basically a sausagefest. While I wouldn't be interested, I'm sure members like Avaron would love you for it.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes