4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
View attachment 863827

Just wanted to share one of the revamped images xD

Working every day to get that new update out!
The render quality looks fantastic...but....why have you removed my baby's Tatts? :cry:....dunno if i like her as much now...however I'm still looking forward to the new update....even if you have butchered my princess :ROFLMAO:(y)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
The render quality looks fantastic...but....why have you removed my baby's Tatts? :cry:....dunno if i like her as much now...however I'm still looking forward to the new update....even if you have butchered my princess :ROFLMAO:(y)
I think the words you're looking for are improved your princess, pity he missed some ;)

Seriously though, I'm hoping the chest ones are gone. Arms aren't to bad, but chest or face are terrible for me.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I think the words you're looking for are improved your princess, pity he missed some ;)

Seriously though, I'm hoping the chest ones are gone. Arms aren't to bad, but chest or face are terrible for me.
Prime example right here why creators or developers will never make the fans happy lol. One guy who is happy they are gone and the one who is saying I butchered Sasha.

Originally, she was only supposed to have an arm tattoo, not over the board hugs chest tat and even more tattoos, so I have corrected that. This is the real Sasha, love her or hate her.

And coincidentally, I think Sasha would say, "I don't give a donkey dick what you like."

Or... threaten kick you in the dick or something

xD

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
934.png
e934.png

This is another example that I wanted to show you guys of the revamp.

What's the biggest difference besides obviously the new face of Paris? Lighting!

The scene is you visiting her at night when she is watching a movie. In the original, there is just a spotlight that is supposed to mimic the TV hitting BEHIND her, and the lighting on Paris herself is too dark.

But the new scene has an actual TV, so the lighting from that looks realistic and there is supplemental lighting on Paris to make her pop a little more.

PP Revamp 0.6 coming soon! (Probably by the weekend, barring nothing goes wrong, which usually doesn't)

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
View attachment 866628
View attachment 866629

This is another example that I wanted to show you guys of the revamp.

What's the biggest difference besides obviously the new face of Paris? Lighting!

The scene is you visiting her at night when she is watching a movie. In the original, there is just a spotlight that is supposed to mimic the TV hitting BEHIND her, and the lighting on Paris herself is too dark.

But the new scene has an actual TV, so the lighting from that looks realistic and there is supplemental lighting on Paris to make her pop a little more.

PP Revamp 0.6 coming soon! (Probably by the weekend, barring nothing goes wrong, which usually doesn't)
Aren't the lower eyelashes supposed to be smaller than the top ones. I like the hair color of the top picture more

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Prime example right here why creators or developers will never make the fans happy lol. One guy who is happy they are gone and the one who is saying I butchered Sasha.

Originally, she was only supposed to have an arm tattoo, not over the board hugs chest tat and even more tattoos, so I have corrected that. This is the real Sasha, love her or hate her.

And coincidentally, I think Sasha would say, "I don't give a donkey dick what you like."

Or... threaten kick you in the dick or something

xD
I hope it didn't seem like i was Ungrateful with the work your doing, that totally isnt the case, I just really like the way Sasha looked originally.

But then again i do love a lady with some ink on her skin...so the fact she will still have some is awesome, thank's for not removing them completely (y)...and ye Sasha would totally say something like that, which is why I love her character so much. :love::LOL:

Last edited:

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Don't know mate, do you see a incest tag up there ?
:ROFLMAO: I don't know about anyone else but the 1st thing i do when checking out a new game is look at the Tags...No NTR? Check...No Rape? Check? Incest? Check...takes about 5 seconds to check the Tags

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I hope it didn't seem like i was Ungrateful with the work your doing, that totally isnt the case, I just really like the way Sasha looked originally.
Likewise. My comment was really meant in a spirit of jest with Batman. Though as the saying goes much truth is said in jest.

I know Dev's can never please everyone and even if I got everything I totally loved, with zero content or images I disliked it would soon get boring. It's always easier to say what we dislike, or find negatives rather than positives. Truth is this game, the renders etc (even the "old crappy ones") are really good. Miracle is amazing, Paris & Sasha are great, little miss british vampire twin who's name has eluded me is cute AF. The story is good. The positives far outweigh the negatives else we wouldn't bother posting or coming back for more.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Aren't the lower eyelashes supposed to be smaller than the top ones. I like the hair color of the top picture more
Yes, thank you, I just noticed that too.

I think overall the renders and characters are better now, but there was something off to me about all of the new characters' eyes that made them all look a bit strange...it's the lower eyelashes, they are really long and prominent, longer than the top so it weird

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020

Likewise. My comment was really meant in a spirit of jest with Batman. Though as the saying goes much truth is said in jest.

I know Dev's can never please everyone and even if I got everything I totally loved, with zero content or images I disliked it would soon get boring. It's always easier to say what we dislike, or find negatives rather than positives. Truth is this game, the renders etc (even the "old crappy ones") are really good. Miracle is amazing, Paris & Sasha are great, little miss british vampire twin who's name has eluded me is cute AF. The story is good. The positives far outweigh the negatives else we wouldn't bother posting or coming back for more.
Yea was only said as a bit of banter really, am I a little dissapointed most of Sasha's tatts have been removed in the new renders? sure, but thats just because i think tatts on women look sexy as hell.

Doesn't take away from the fact that the new renders look awesome though(agree with the couple of posts about the eyelashes however, i personally prefer the eyes from the old Paris renders, they just look i dunno....more natural?) and Sasha has at least 1 tatto remaining so as far as im concerned it's a win lol

Reactions: Naxos

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019

But then again i do love a lady with some ink on her skin...so the fact she will still have some is awesome, thank's for not removing them completely (y)...and ye Sasha would totally say something like that, which is why I love her character so much. :love::LOL:

Thanks for the kind words, guys! And I'll see about the eyelashes, you're the only 2 to comment on them so far

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
1001.png
e1001.png

Here's another pic of the revamp when Sasha is having the biggest play of her life (a famous screenwriter from New York is in the audience watching)

Does she turn into a diamond under the pressure or bust like a leaky pipe?!

Differences:
+ Better and realistic lighting
+ Less plastic looking skin
+ Altered the dress and hair to make her look more "queenly"

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
View attachment 868080
View attachment 868082

Here's another pic of the revamp when Sasha is having the biggest play of her life (a famous screenwriter from New York is in the audience watching)

Differences:
The revamps u post here are looking really good, can't wait to see the finished version (y)

But does Shasha plays a different story ?
Because if i remember correctly she plays the Elf Queen in the old version and she kinda lacks the elf ears in the revamp ?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
View attachment 868080
View attachment 868082

Differences:
She looks awesome!! I would definitely be her royal follower.

Long Lewd the Queen!!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
The revamps u post here are looking really good, can't wait to see the finished version (y)

But does Shasha plays a different story ?
Because if i remember correctly she plays the Elf Queen in the old version and she kinda lacks the elf ears in the revamp ?
Totally forgot the elf ears! Lol. I just added them, thank you for pointing that out

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
View attachment 868080
View attachment 868082

Differences:
Damn it Super, stop teasing us and give us something to play :p :ROFLMAO:

That's huge improvement in the lighting and skin texture. Looks great.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
If you've truly removed the tats from her chest, stomach and right arm you may want to update some of the dialog. When Sasha and the MC are in the movie theater (Chapter 7 I think), the MC says "I remember the day you came home with both arms full of tats...".
Sasha movie.jpg

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes