4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
There was one with her though, only her hair was different as it had been let down.
Her entire look was different, from hair to clothes to makeup. That's what I meant when I said she never had a sex scene with her original look. I'm sure she'll still look great in upcoming sex scenes with her new look though

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Her entire look was different, from hair to clothes to makeup. That's what I meant when I said she never had a sex scene with her original look. I'm sure she'll still look great in upcoming sex scenes with her new look though
Cool, cool, cool.

Thought you might have meant her model was changed, like super is doing to Paris etc. I must admit I wasn't wowed, by her hair down look and all dolled up, either.

The very first image of the game was Miracle and I was completely hooked from that image. I don't think I've ever been so hooked and attached to a game as I was from that image.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Cool, cool, cool.

Thought you might have meant her model was changed, like super is doing to Paris etc. I must admit I wasn't wowed, by her hair down look and all dolled up, either.

The very first image of the game was Miracle and I was completely hooked from that image. I don't think I've ever been so hooked and attached to a game as I was from that image.
Yeah same with me! That image drew me in for sure, so I hoped her sex scene or at least BJ scene would be with that more innocent look rather than the dolled up look but we never got it. Ah well

Reactions: Naxos

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
new to this thread
i wanted to start this game but i see there is a revamp version being worked on my questions are
1. will this version be released here also?
2.dev i'm guessing is waiting to reach with the revamp where he is with ver right?ch8 or does he work on both at the same time?
If anyone can answer i would be gratefull and happy :)

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
new to this thread
i wanted to start this game but i see there is a revamp version being worked on my questions are
1. will this version be released here also?
The updates usually find its way to this page eventually. With the revamp it will take a longer than usual, but Superwriter is typically pretty quick with updates so I don't imagine it will be too long.

2.dev i'm guessing is waiting to reach with the revamp where he is with ver right?ch8 or does he work on both at the same time?
WUT? Trying to guess what you are trying to say, but I think there will only be one revamped version

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
The updates usually find its way to this page eventually. With the revamp it will take a longer than usual, but Superwriter is typically pretty quick with updates so I don't imagine it will be too long.

WUT? Trying to guess what you are trying to say, but I think there will only be one revamped version
I may have some troubles expressing myself sorry about that
What I mean to ask is : this version is not the revamped right?and dev is also working on the revamp right?so there are 2 versions right now being worked on?and this version that is on f95 is basically on hold for another 1-2 months untill dev reaches with revamp to the version of this game?
I'm not sure if i expressed myself or if my question was understood but hope it shed some light on what I'm trying to find out.
Because i looked on dev's patreon and there it says revamp has reached 0.4 while this game here is on ch8...
Basically I'm not sure if I should start playing this game now or should I wait a bit longer cause I'm confused about revamp...
My apologies for this long post for a question.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
What I mean to ask is : this version is not the revamped right?and dev is also working on the revamp right?so there are 2 versions right now being worked on?and this version that is on f95 is basically on hold for another 1-2 months untill dev reaches with revamp to the version of this game?
I'm not sure if i expressed myself or if my question was understood but hope it shed some light on what I'm trying to find out.
Because i looked on dev's patreon and there it says revamp has reached 0.4 while this game here is on ch8...
Basically I'm not sure if I should start playing this game now or should I wait a bit longer cause I'm confused about revamp...
The models have changed slightly (or completely for Paris) in the revamp, if you haven't started the game yet, start with the revamp and wait for the other chapters to get finished.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
No problem. I'm pretty sure the revamped version will be the only one updated moving forward, so the one uploaded here is currently the most up to date, but it will change once the revamp is done. You can play the version here, as there is a good amount of content, but just now that the character designs (and some other things) will change in the new version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
The models have changed slightly (or completely for Paris) in the revamp, if you haven't started the game yet, start with the revamp and wait for the other chapters to get finished.
No problem. I'm pretty sure the revamped version will be the only one updated moving forward, so the one uploaded here is currently the most up to date, but it will change once the revamp is done. You can play the version here, as there is a good amount of content, but just now that the character designs (and some other things) will change in the new version.
What these helpful pervs said xD

I'm currently done with 876 out of 1500 renders for the revamp and started about a month ago. So I got like another month left until I'm fully caught up and then will work on the new update which will be released a week or two after.

Already wrote the script, which will focus on Miracle. Just have to do the renders

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
What these helpful pervs said xD

I'm currently done with 876 out of 1500 for the revamp and started about a month ago. So I got like another month left until I'm fully caught up and then will work on the new update which will be release a week or two after
so this version that is currently up for download will be replaced by the revamped one in 2 months or so?
Again i'm sorry if i'm annoying :( or stupid :(

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
so this version that is currently up for download will be replaced by the revamped one in 2 months or so?
Again i'm sorry if i'm annoying :( or stupid :(
It will be exactly the same...just with the new character models (perhaps render quality will improve also).

So simply..what you can download now...features the old character models that super is updating.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It will be exactly the same...just with the new character models (perhaps render quality will improve also).

So simply..what you can download now...features the old character models that super is updating.
thank you :d , i think i'll wait ^_^ even though i am anxious to play this game since it was recommended by friends...i'll wait since it's being reworked and dev's hard work must not go to waste :D

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
thank you :d , i think i'll wait ^_^ even though i am anxious to play this game since it was recommended by friends...i'll wait since it's being reworked and dev's hard work must not go to waste :D
Thanks a lot, yeah. I would just wait until I'm done with the revamp. You only have to wait another month or so! Not long, I promise. I'm working every single day

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Thanks a lot, yeah. I would just wait until I'm done with the revamp. You only have to wait another month or so! Not long, I promise. I'm working every single day
By the way, about the last poll of having more girls or more story. To be honest, I don't think a poll can determine that. How many characters and how long it should really depend on the story. It is not the same if you have in your head The Lord of the Rings than the Bucket List.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
By the way, about the last poll of having more girls or more story. To be honest, I don't think a poll can determine that. How many characters and how long it should really depend on the story. It is not the same if you have in your head The Lord of the Rings than the Bucket List.
Right, which is why I just deleted the poll, though Iusually act suggests to get a general consensus out there and more people definitely preferred having less characters and More story.

But I will either do three or four going forward for future games. Just depends on the type of story it is, like my new superhero game will have four. =]

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Right, which is why I just deleted the poll, though Iusually act suggests to get a general consensus out there and more people definitely preferred having less characters and More story.

But I will either do three or four going forward for future games. Just depends on the type of story it is, like my new superhero game will have four. =]
That one I am very interested about!

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes