4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
It's okay you guys prefer the old models, but they were not what I envisioned, these models are. I've heard people like you say they don't like Them and I've heard people say the new models are a major upgrade.

The old Paris is a STOCK MODEL that I found out is in a few other games, so she isn't so special after all lol. That's one of the main reasons for the change.

So I just have to go with what I want and I prefer these models. You just have to play the actual game and give it a chance.
It's all good. As I said before both are great, just preferred older. Like I prefer my pancakes with Caramel Syrup instead of Maple Syrup. Both are still good. (y)

From what I've seen of PP and SS I have pretty good confidence in your direction.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Of all the old models, I only ever found Sasha to be pretty. The rest just didn't do it for me, yet I still enjoyed the game because the writing and story grabbed my attention. To me the new models are a big upgrade, so now I can enjoy the story with girls I'd actually like to bone irl.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
It's all good. As I said before both are great, just preferred older. Like I prefer my pancakes with Caramel Syrup instead of Maple Syrup. Both are still good. (y)

From what I've seen of PP and SS I have pretty good confidence in your direction.
I just glanced past this post and i thought it said camel syrup:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Naxos

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so how does this work, is this version stopped and the reworked is the only version now or what's going on with all this o.o
As far as i'm aware he's remaking it now.

When it will continue I don't know, I lose track with all these games devs keep putting on pause to remake/remaster.

I know it's a trend that's getting real old, real fast.

People keep mentioning AAA games that get remastered when someone brings up a complaint. The part they keep missing out is those AAA games are all complete.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019

When it will continue I don't know, I lose track with all these games devs keep putting on pause to remake/remaster.

People keep mentioning AAA games that get remastered when someone brings up a complaint. The part they keep missing out is those AAA games are all complete.
These games are in development, so fixing mistakes and making things better issomething players have to deal with if they are playing beta versions. I don't think it's a bad thing as developers to want to make the game BETTER.

That's we're trying to do here. so if we have to delay things a few months for a game that's going to be out for the next 10 or 20 years, or however long, I think it's worth it.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2017

checked a few pics of the remastered version and I like the changes but if the links are still the older version then I guess I can't start it yet, not going to start the old version just to have to restart again when rework drops.

Nov 2, 2017
These games are in development, so fixing mistakes and making things better issomething players have to deal with if they are playing beta versions. I don't think it's a bad thing as developers to want to make the game BETTER.

That's we're trying to do here. so if we have to delay things a few months for a game that's going to be out for the next 10 or 20 years, or however long, I think it's worth it.
personly i like what you have done with the rework the Paris change for sure, like i stated before i just dont want to restart the older version now when ill have to restart yet again when the rework comes out. so ill just have to wait for the rework to drop to play.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
checked a few pics of the remastered version and I like the changes but if the links are still the older version then I guess I can't start it yet, not going to start the old version just to have to restart again when rework drops.
personly i like what you have done with the rework the Paris change for sure, like i stated before i just dont want to restart the older version now when ill have to restart yet again when the rework comes out. so ill just have to wait for the rework to drop to play.
Thanks, man. That's exactly why I'm doing the revamp, because my skills are way better than when I started 13 months ago. I just released version 0.3 on my patreon and I have about another month to go until I'm done with the complete revamp and start making new content again, so not too long.

I have done 700 renders out of 1500 since I started 30 days ago

Nov 2, 2017
Thanks, man. That's exactly why I'm doing the revamp because my skills are way better than when I started 13 months ago. I just released version 0.3 on my patreon and I have about another month to go until I'm done with the complete revamp and start making new content again, so not too long.

I have done 700 renders out of 1500 since I started 30 days ago
I played it a ways back and loved it. I for sure would sub to your Patreon to get the rework version to play now if I had any income at all right now.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I played it a ways back and loved it. I for sure would sub to your Patreon to get the rework version to play now if I had any income at all right now.
I understand that. I appreciate the moral support anyway!

So if I bought the steam version that stops at Ch.7, do I just replace the game folders with Ch.8 update?
The steam version and the patreon version are incompatible! Sorry about that

Reactions: The Rogue Hero

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Vote on Miracle's New Outfit!

It's time to change clothes and I'm looking for Miracle's new outfit and thought this was pretty cute for her.

What do you guys think?

Can you believe no is actually winning the poll? How the hell? That is soo cute!!!

Reactions: Ghostly
4.00 star(s) 108 Votes