4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
First of all, thanks for all the kind words and understanding, Skode. A year ago, I didn't even know Daz existed and just wanted to be the writer for a VN. Then I wanted to also develop, so I learned everything I could about rendering.

That's why Ptolemy created the models, with references from me since Picture Perfect is based on one of my published erotica books I wrote a couple years ago. And now, I am creating the game in my completevision.

As for the skipping, it's necessary because all games I ever do will be about 12 updates because I have way too many ideas that I want to get out. So they move along quicker. Hope I answered your question!

Hello Bud the compressed link version doesn't work got any other file?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
It's been a while since I played that game. According to the start page I should do a new play through if the saves are very old (mine are - I think - from chapter 6, so it's definitely better to do that).

But: I also read here that a new, revised version with new models is coming, too.

My question is, do I have to start the game over again? Because if so, I'd better wait for the new version. And well, I know I probably shouldn't ask this, but when is this revised version available approximately?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It's been a while since I played that game. According to the start page I should do a new play through if the saves are very old (mine are - I think - from chapter 6, so it's definitely better to do that).

But: I also read here that a new, revised version with new models is coming, too.

My question is, do I have to start the game over again? Because if so, I'd better wait for the new version. And well, I know I probably shouldn't ask this, but when is this revised version available approximately?
I would wait for the next update.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

Maybe you should wait and play new version from the beginning because all model and render is changed. It should be out around early or mid oct.

Reactions: J.R.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Maybe you should wait and play new version from the beginning because all model and render is changed. It should be out around early or mid oct.
Miracle looks a bit off with her head, but man she is one of the most beautiful models I've seen in a game. This gives me hope and worries me, I'd love a new tattoo-less Sasha (those are just aweful imo) but Miracle is perfect even if her head looks shopped on half the time and I really hope there is no change to her model. Saw that first render in the game and was smitten.

SuperWriter as I said in Secret summer, you have two great games here. One piece of hopefully constructive critisim it seems like you gloss over some things a little too quickly. For eg.. Paris tells you she's preggo and promises you a nice surprise that night, instead you end up taking Miracle out and punching her v-card that night, and then there is no morning after or discussion with Paris or Miracle about what happened, it just cuts to a few days later. It happens a few times and it's great things happen in background and stuff, but it feels like some of the important stuff is left out and glossed over.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Miracle looks a bit off with her head, but man she is one of the most beautiful models I've seen in a game. This gives me hope and worries me, I'd love a new tattoo-less Sasha (those are just aweful imo) but Miracle is perfect even if her head looks shopped on half the time and I really hope there is no change to her model. Saw that first render in the game and was smitten.

SuperWriter as I said in Secret summer, you have two great games here. One piece of hopefully constructive critisim it seems like you gloss over some things a little too quickly. For eg.. Paris tells you she's preggo and promises you a nice surprise that night, instead you end up taking Miracle out and punching her v-card that night, and then there is no morning after or discussion with Paris or Miracle about what happened, it just cuts to a few days later. It happens a few times and it's great things happen in background and stuff, but it feels like some of the important stuff is left out and glossed over.
Glad you're enjoying the game! And to address some of your critiques, the MC does talk to Miracle after sex. And MC did have a conversation with Paris about the pregnancy on their date.

What more information do you think needs to be provided? I think I've covered everything.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Glad you're enjoying the game! And to address some of your critiques, the MC does talk to Miracle after sex. And MC did have a conversation with Paris about the pregnancy on their date.

What more information do you think needs to be provided? I think I've covered everything.
I was thinking more like there should have been some discussion with Paris after the night with Miracle, especially as it's quite a big deal and Paris has said she wants to know about him and the other girls and he mustn't lie to her. I think taking Miracles virginity is is pretty big deal especially because of her character and how shy she is, so it's something I think Paris would want to know about ASAP. If we get to a stage days or weeks later where it needs to be brought up and we have to discuss it with her, it will seem like he's been lying to her for days/weeks. I guess I would have like to see him and Miracle going home the next morning and facing Paris and Sasha and talking about what happened.

We have that first night with Paris and then the next he sleeps over with the vampire twins and then boom! "days later", no follow up with Paris on the first night home that we see. I dunno, I guess the feeling I got was he almost comes across as on of those guys who romances and tells a girl everything she wants to hear and once he's bedded her, drops the act.I know that's not what he's like. It's just the lack of follow, jumping to "days later" it kind of feels that way.

Maybe a better way of putting it is feels like we see the start of the relationship with Paris, miss the growth of it and jumps to it being an established relationship. The best way I can put it is it feels like things are glossed over and we miss out on some of the smaller moment that had up to a bigger stronger relationship. Also I think why it's so jarring for me in this game is it's fairly story driven, I mean Paris and the MC talk about having had lots of sex, whereas other games seem to focus on showing that lots of sex, we only see what 2 scenes (not a complaint on the number, perfectly happy with it), here we have less and more story which is awesome.

I might have written a lot, but it's not because it's a major issue or complaint, was just feedback.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I was thinking more like there should have been some discussion with Paris after the night with Miracle, especially as it's quite a big deal and Paris has said she wants to know about him and the other girls and he mustn't lie to her. I think taking Miracles virginity is is pretty big deal especially because of her character and how shy she is, so it's something I think Paris would want to know about ASAP. If we get to a stage days or weeks later where it needs to be brought up and we have to discuss it with her, it will seem like he's been lying to her for days/weeks. I guess I would have like to see him and Miracle going home the next morning and facing Paris and Sasha and talking about what happened.

We have that first night with Paris and then the next he sleeps over with the vampire twins and then boom! "days later", no follow up with Paris on the first night home that we see. I dunno, I guess the feeling I got was he almost comes across as on of those guys who romances and tells a girl everything she wants to hear and once he's bedded her, drops the act.I know that's not what he's like. It's just the lack of follow, jumping to "days later" it kind of feels that way.

Maybe a better way of putting it is feels like we see the start of the relationship with Paris, miss the growth of it and jumps to it being an established relationship. The best way I can put it is it feels like things are glossed over and we miss out on some of the smaller moment that had up to a bigger stronger relationship. Also I think why it's so jarring for me in this game is it's fairly story driven, I mean Paris and the MC talk about having had lots of sex, whereas other games seem to focus on showing that lots of sex, we only see what 2 scenes (not a complaint on the number, perfectly happy with it), here we have less and more story which is awesome.

I might have written a lot, but it's not because it's a major issue or complaint, was just feedback.
When the MC confesses to Paris that he and Sasha had a sexual incident, Paris is happy that he told the truth and DOES NOT need the details of him messing with any of the other girls, as long as he doesn't stray outside the group. That's why he doesn't tell her about all his other sexual escapades.

As for the relationships between him and Paris progressing, yes, I summarize their relationship and move it forward a bit because any game that I ever do will not be long. But I made sure to show the development of their romance when the MC takes her on a special date to the restaurant she has been dying to go to, so I think that shows his love for her and not just some guy who just gets sex or whatever and moves on like you said. And they even start a business together and he helps her as you see in the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
SuperWriter

Just download this great game again to play from the start and I found this.

Looks like double eyelids. PP 2020-09-28 12-33-11-03.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm redoing the entire game so that's going to be fixed
Well since you are redoing everything I hope you get a couple of people to proof read, there are still a few wrong words and even some missing words even wrong name being use.
Wrong name: Here it says "Ron" PP 2020-09-28 14-53-46-78.jpg and the very next screen and on it says "Rob" PP 2020-09-28 14-57-32-07.jpg

ADD: Here is another wrong named used. PP 2020-09-28 15-26-03-51.jpg

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I summarize their relationship and move it forward a bit because any game that I ever do will not be long.
That makes it all make sense if it's to keep it the game shorted. I didn't mean to imply it was a bad thing, just thought it would be better with expanding some things, but it all makes sense with it being intended to move the story on faster.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Its been so long since I played this game and now with this PP 2020-09-28 15-33-54-82.jpg pregnancy confirmed tag added.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
so wait! I've been sitting on Chapter 8 for what feels like forever, but I got a bump from this thread about pregnancy being added as a tag. I saw something about her being pregnant, but was that part of the original chapter 8 file or is it actually a slight update since then?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Its been so long since I played this game and now with this View attachment 836731 pregnancy confirmed tag added.
so wait! I've been sitting on Chapter 8 for what feels like forever, but I got a bump from this thread about pregnancy being added as a tag. I saw something about her being pregnant, but was that part of the original chapter 8 file or is it actually a slight update since then?
Lol Pregnancy has been there this entire time. And I'll hire a proofreader once the game is done

Reactions: Ajisjunaediyoloo
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes