4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Lol Pregnancy has been there this entire time. And I'll hire a proofreader once the game is done
To be honest I dislike the freedom of choosing whether she is pregnant or not. I choose whether to cum inside (hopefully) or not, or to use contraception or not. But giving the choice to the agent of whether she is pregnant or not feels like cheating.

Reactions: Hermit76

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
SuperWriter
Maybe its already been answered but whats the reason you keep remaking the models? Both the new and old models looked/looks good. Doesnt it just slow down development?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
SuperWriter
Maybe its already been answered but whats the reason you keep remaking the models? Both the new and old models looked/looks good. Doesnt it just slow down development?
You could argue old and new models are both good, but the overall quality of new pictures totally beats the old ones. He really became a much better 3d artist that he was when he started.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
You could argue old and new models are both good, but the overall quality of new pictures totally beats the old ones. He really became a much better 3d artist that he was when he started.
Now you done went and done it. As if his head wasn't big enough already. I agree though. Damn. Now I done went and done it too.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
[/QUOTE]
SuperWriter
Now you done went and done it. As if his head wasn't big enough already. I agree though. Damn. Now I done went and done it too.
That's what I thought. So I should wait for ch 9 then since I have ch 8?
Lol My head is quite big already like you guys said, but thanks for the compliments. But the reason for the rework of the renders is it am light years ahead of where I was when I started developing 13 months ago. I'll give you some examples.

300.png ---------> b300.png

61.png -----------> a63.png

217.png -----------> b217.png

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Lol My head is quite big already like you guys said, but thanks for the compliments. But the reason for the rework of the renders is it am light years ahead of where I was when I started developing 13 months ago. I'll give you some examples.

View attachment 836960 ---------> View attachment 836965

View attachment 836966 -----------> View attachment 836967

View attachment 836969 -----------> View attachment 836970
DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM that's some good renders.

I'll just patiently wait so I can play from the beginning to really enjoy. I lost track on your update cycle (and which game is getting its update).

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Dude, honestly I don't think there was any need for a make over, those skills from when you started are pretty damn impressive.

As AceOfNiagara so eloquently put it " DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM that's some good renders. " I think that can be fairly said of both before and after.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Attaching Ch.8 In-Game Mod below:
Which can also be found on my .
Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would be nice to know what this mod actually does...on the OP page it is linked simply as in game mod, when clicking the hyperlink you're brought to your post which fails to describe what this mod actually does. So if you or anyone that can answer tell me what this mod does before I download it?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
It would be nice to know what this mod actually does...on the OP page it is linked simply as in game mod, when clicking the hyperlink you're brought to your post which fails to describe what this mod actually does. So if you or anyone that can answer tell me what this mod does before I download it?
Hi :)
Basically highlights the best choice to net you the highest amount of scenes and relationship points gains. Acts like an In-Game Walkthrough-ish.

Reactions: Trminator

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018

View attachment 836960 ---------> View attachment 836965

View attachment 836966 -----------> View attachment 836967

View attachment 836969 -----------> View attachment 836970
Sorry to say that, but for me those images are not improvements.

Paris, in my opinion, looked hotter in the original version. And while lot of her scenes and renders could have been improved, her design was ok. The new Paris looks like the older sister of Sabrina.
And I've found Sabrina creepy before, and the new version seems to be even worse.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

Paris, in my opinion, looked hotter in the original version. And while lot of her scenes and renders could have been improved, her design was ok. The new Paris looks like the older sister of Sabrina.
And I've found Sabrina creepy before, and the new version seems to be even worse.
Didn't really want to say it but agree. Still think the quality of the new is great, but the older were more attractive especially Paris and Sabrina, though Sabrina it might just be the lighting in that one image. Time will tell.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Didn't really want to say it but agree. Still think the quality of the new is great, but the older were more attractive especially Paris and Sabrina, though Sabrina it might just be the lighting in that one image. Time will tell.
Also agree with this.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019

Also agree with this.
Paris was so special before. Not anymore :(
It's okay you guys prefer the old models, but they were not what I envisioned, these models are. I've heard people like you say they don't like Them and I've heard people say the new models are a major upgrade.

The old Paris is a STOCK MODEL that I found out is in a few other games, so she isn't so special after all lol. That's one of the main reasons for the change.

So I just have to go with what I want and I prefer these models. You just have to play the actual game and give it a chance.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes