4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Just don't make surgery on my mommies Norah and Irene.
So you play more than one of my games? I thought you were just a troll because people who support me would not say "The new models are ugly." Of course you have the right to say you prefer the old models, but bashing the new ones definitely isn't going to make me want to listen to any of your suggestions like not touching Irene or Norah =]

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
So you play more than one of my games? I thought you were just a troll because people who support me would not say "The new models are ugly." Of course you have the right to say you prefer the old models, but bashing the new ones definitely isn't going to make me want to listen to any of your suggestions like not touching Irene or Norah =]
Well I couldn't express my opinions on patreon posts because comments are disabled for non patreons so I gone crazy and wrote it here. :D

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Have the voices been taken out of the game? When I start the chapter 8 version of the game I don't hear anything. Latest version I played was the chapter 6 version where there were voices at the start of the game.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Have the voices been taken out of the game? When I start the chapter 8 version of the game I don't hear anything. Latest version I played was the chapter 6 version where there were voices at the start of the game.
The people he had for the voice acting wanted more money, so he dropped the voices. There is a very slim possibility he'll get other voice actresses once it's closer to being complete.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
They are just in the beginning of the game if I remember right.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Paris and Sabrina looks uglier with rework. :cry:
Paris now looks like she might in fact be related to her sisters now (SW even said it was just a stock model so he has plenty of reasons for wanting to make his own stamp on his own game regarding the MC main love interest of the 4), much more resemblance and i think a very good overhaul. Sabrina i was unsure of but i think she will grow on me and unlike her BFF i think she looks her age a lot more now so im on board with that one too, the contrast will certainly help as well as remember shes just a friend and not a relative.

Sasha though - losing all those tatts is gonna hurt my soul for a long time, to go from both arms, chest and even belly button to a single sleeve means its not just a new face remodel i need to acclimatise to but an entire model change and that doesnt happen overnight and most likely wont till i play the new version and try and rewrite my memory of the girl i was most attached to in the game by far being what feels like a completely different woman lol. Still ill try not beat a dead horse over the tattoo thing and stick to beating my meat. Naturally for this drastic change im sure Super Writer as a piece offering will at least offer me loads of saucy scenes with her in the next update - its the least we demand! lol

Meanwhile i guess when i get some free time this weekend i should check out this other game of the devs than has been name dropped a few times here. Summer something or other - if its half as good as this one character wise i will be in for a treat and honestly i need to unwind as the number of hours im working lately is catching up with me (Pandemic will be the death of me and yet i aint got no Covvid lol).

Still whilst were on this game i have to ask Super Writer the mindset with time skipping in the game (hes very active here so im sure he will see this) because with Paris you have sex, its a wonderful scene then there is very little sexual content with her afterwords but we hear tales of her nightly visits to your room from Miracle and she herself references using rubbers in all instances outside of that first time but we never saw or even head of these nightly jaunts that i recall before well them just bringing it up out of nowhere. I was wondering if you perhaps would consider maybe adding more dialogue or references to this so its less giving of the feeling i missed a chapter or something lol (obviously animating all those nights in would be amazing but alas too much work but with Visual Novels you tend to experience every day till the next but this is not the case with this particular game). Maybe its his writing style for VNs hence my decision to try his other offering but i thought id ask why hes taken this pretty unique VN wise anyway approach to the story telling.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
They are just in the beginning of the game if I remember right.
As AceOfNiagara said the voice acting was removed (I think in a later chapter 6 version). There's a Mod for the game which uses parts of these voices again Link - and some additional sexy sounds, too. Unfortunately this mod is not linked on the OP.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Paris now looks like she might in fact be related to her sisters now (SW even said it was just a stock model so he has plenty of reasons for wanting to make his own stamp on his own game regarding the MC main love interest of the 4), much more resemblance and i think a very good overhaul. Sabrina i was unsure of but i think she will grow on me and unlike her BFF i think she looks her age a lot more now so im on board with that one too, the contrast will certainly help as well as remember shes just a friend and not a relative.

Sasha though - losing all those tatts is gonna hurt my soul for a long time, to go from both arms, chest and even belly button to a single sleeve means its not just a new face remodel i need to acclimatise to but an entire model change and that doesnt happen overnight and most likely wont till i play the new version and try and rewrite my memory of the girl i was most attached to in the game by far being what feels like a completely different woman lol. Still ill try not beat a dead horse over the tattoo thing and stick to beating my meat. Naturally for this drastic change im sure Super Writer as a piece offering will at least offer me loads of saucy scenes with her in the next update - its the least we demand! lol

Meanwhile i guess when i get some free time this weekend i should check out this other game of the devs than has been name dropped a few times here. Summer something or other - if its half as good as this one character wise i will be in for a treat and honestly i need to unwind as the number of hours im working lately is catching up with me (Pandemic will be the death of me and yet i aint got no Covvid lol).

Still whilst were on this game i have to ask Super Writer the mindset with time skipping in the game (hes very active here so im sure he will see this) because with Paris you have sex, its a wonderful scene then there is very little sexual content with her afterwords but we hear tales of her nightly visits to your room from Miracle and she herself references using rubbers in all instances outside of that first time but we never saw or even head of these nightly jaunts that i recall before well them just bringing it up out of nowhere. I was wondering if you perhaps would consider maybe adding more dialogue or references to this so its less giving of the feeling i missed a chapter or something lol (obviously animating all those nights in would be amazing but alas too much work but with Visual Novels you tend to experience every day till the next but this is not the case with this particular game). Maybe its his writing style for VNs hence my decision to try his other offering but i thought id ask why hes taken this pretty unique VN wise anyway approach to the story telling.
First of all, thanks for all the kind words and understanding, Skode. A year ago, I didn't even know Daz existed and just wanted to be the writer for a VN. Then I wanted to also develop, so I learned everything I could about rendering.

That's why Ptolemy created the models, with references from me since Picture Perfect is based on one of my published erotica books I wrote a couple years ago. And now, I am creating the game in my completevision.

As for the skipping, it's necessary because all games I ever do will be about 12 updates because I have way too many ideas that I want to get out. So they move along quicker. Hope I answered your question!

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
Was PP originally supposed to be incest based? As calling the girls your daughters and you their father seems to make the dialogue read a lot more naturally compared to the default options.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Was PP originally supposed to be incest based? As calling the girls your daughters and you their father seems to make the dialogue read a lot more naturally compared to the default options.
Patreon has rules forbidding incest games from their site, so officially ;) SuperWriter never wrote the game with incest and the patch is an unofficial fan modification. ;) Officially. ;)

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I was trying to figure out why Paris new model looked familiar then it hit she reminds me of leah from freeloading family...just with blue hair and hey at least Sabrinas head doesn't look photoshopped on anymore!:LOL:

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes