4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I support the changes. Specially Paris, as she was for me the less pretty of the girls. Now she is back in the competition.

If anything, I mentioned that I preferred old Miracle's eyes. Even better, I would have given her violet eyes to the new model. But otherwise, it is a without a doubt an improvement.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I support the changes. Specially Paris, as she was for me the less pretty of the girls. Now she is back in the competition.

If anything, I mentioned that I preferred old Miracle's eyes. Even better, I would have given her violet eyes to the new model. But otherwise, it is a without a doubt an improvement.
Of course people like the old Paris, but the new one is definitely an improvement. I never liked the old Paris, but since I was working with Ptolemy as a new developer, I did not want to complain.

But this is how I've always envisioned her looking, and most people definitely think this is a huge upgrade.

ser55

Jun 4, 2017
One thing that I noticed is that most people complaining about the changes play the game for free, and the ones actually supporting me to make the game are supportive in the changes and the response has been really positive with all the public polls I've had to make sure everyone liked the new models, in the first place.

Of course not everyone is going to, but the response has definitely been way more positive than "she looks generic," or "she looks plastic"
Maybe just all the discontented sent to the ban

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Haven't looked at the recent changes, but haters are almost always louder, even if they are a minority.

Btw SuperWriter man, your short stories are good. Don't forget to crank some more out sometime, if there's an opportunity.
Haha, I appreciate you like the short stories and I do love writing them, but I got my hands full developing all these games

Reactions: Ghostly

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am seeing a lot of post about Number One Zero. Honestly, it looks super interesting. When can we expect to see a first chapter release? Any time this year? I know that you are focusing on PP and SS, both games I like a lot, but from the point of view of variety, NOZ looks very interesting.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I also like the changes to the models, even Sasha.

I don't know if this was asked already, but are you going to update all the previous images to the new models, or is this just how they will look from now on?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I also like the changes to the models, even Sasha.

I don't know if this was asked already, but are you going to update all the previous images to the new models, or is this just how they will look from now on?
Lol You guys reaaally should follow me on patreon. Got major stuff for the game going on

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I am seeing a lot of post about Number One Zero. Honestly, it looks super interesting. When can we expect to see a first chapter release? Any time this year? I know that you are focusing on PP and SS, both games I like a lot, but from the point of view of variety, NOZ looks very interesting.
I'll be releasing it probably next month! Glad you're interested. I'm very excited about it. It's going to be a lot of fun

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Seriously, so long as they have their uncommon texturing bits from before in some form (blue hair on Paris, tattoos on Sasha, freckles on Sabrina) I'll be pretty happy. Of course, I'm also one of the free guys, so...

Also, the newer tattoos on Sasha look much better from what I've seen.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
[PP Revamp Update When?! #2]

Hey, guys! I've been making steady progress on the renders; 125 of 1200 done so far. I'm going slightly slower than I want to, but that's only because I'm having to redo a lot of stuff the way I like since Ptolemy did the first 3 update's renders.

There will be a lot less to fix once I hit render like 400, and I can go faster. And I just wanted to share another remade scene with you below!

61.png a61.png
old new

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Hey, guys! I've been making steady progress on the renders; 125 of 1200 done so far. I'm going slightly slower than I want to, but that's only because I'm having to redo a lot of stuff the way I like since Ptolemy did the first 3 update's renders.

There will be a lot less to fix once I hit render like 400, and I can go faster. And I just wanted to share another remade scene with you below!

View attachment 801776 View attachment 801777
old new
Well, taking this comparison as an example, the result is totally worth it. Not only the girls are way more pretty, but the overall quality of the second picture is more than a few steps ahead of the first. Nice work, seriously.

By the way, the mischievous devil looks so pretty here!! She looks a bit worried in the first while if anything more angry in the second.
I can't wait to fuck that cute vampire again!

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020

View attachment 801776 View attachment 801777
old new
Well, taking this comparison as an example, the result is totally worth it. Not only the girls are way more pretty, but the overall quality of the second picture is more than a few steps ahead of the first. Nice work, seriously.

By the way, the mischievous devil looks so pretty here!! She looks a bit worried in the first while if anything more angry in the second.
Agreed! While I'm in the 'liked the old models' camp (especially Sasha)....this is such a huge improvement it's not even funny. Looks excellent Super, will probably start this again from scratch once you have done. Excellent work.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Just popped in to say bloody good game, glad i checked it out. The writing is good so i care about the characters and am particularly invested in their relationship with one another as it feels more authentic how they squabble but ultimately really care about one another at the same time.

Only negative thing (but not really) is Sabrina who is lovable as a character but someone from the UK ive never met anyone who talks so formally like her, i assume shes speaking received pronunciation but its rare for anyone so you to say refer to their mobile as a 'mobile telephone' lol and when referencing the queen would not do as such but instead use 'her majesty'. Its got a real feel good factor in what ive played so far which i believe is 3 chapters of the story but for said purposes im actually going for a risk pregnancy route in part because thats 100% my main kink and secondly because i think 3/4 of the girls would make great mothers albeit with flaws but of course theyre only human. Only one not sure about yet is Miracle but its not even half way into the current build of the game and im sure the shy nature of her will change as she spends more time with her friends and it would appear her barriers go down more around the MC who seems to be of no effect to her and her condition no matter what he says or does.

Oh and after reading last few pages i must beg the author to consider my humble opinion in reverting planned changes to remove all the Sasha tatts. They were fantastic and really made the character pop alongside her great personality - shes supposed to be the intimidating one but now she looks younger and less imposing. I would never dream of telling anyone what to do with their own characters but merely request that he keeps the tatts as he changes the models in what ever way he so desires. Otherwise as i said they look good - obv very different so Paris for example now looks a lot younger and in most cases they do look every different but different does not mean bad. I think ill get used to them much quicker as im so new to the game but the tatts man, i dont think that will ever not be at the back of my head in any of her scenes as they were so eye catching.

Last edited:

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
I am also waiting impatiently for this face expression from her again...
HaHa, and now I'm really curious how close you came to the real rendering of that facial expression with your Photoshop.
(and hopefully you won't be banned by SW here doing that, even after your little joke at the end of your mod)

Reactions: KoGa3

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Oh and after reading last few pages i must beg the author to consider my humble opinion in reverting planned changes to remove all the Sasha tatts. They were fantastic and really made the character pop alongside her great personality - shes supposed to be the intimidating one but now she looks younger and less imposing.
Sasha`s tatts getting removed? ah shit. Gotta agree, while I did find Paris needing an upgrade and even Miracle to a degree, Sasha was just perfect as is. Stunning looks and the tatts complimented her character perfectly, it made her really stand out. Oh well, shit happens.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019

Agreed! While I'm in the 'liked the old models' camp (especially Sasha)....this is such a huge improvement it's not even funny. Looks excellent Super, will probably start this again from scratch once you have done. Excellent work.
Thanks, fellas. It feels really good that the hard work I'm putting in is already being recognized by you guys! Keeps me motivated!

Just popped in to say bloody good game, glad i checked it out. The writing is good so i care about the characters and am particularly invested in their relationship with one another as it feels more authentic how they squabble but ultimately really care about one another at the same time.

Only negative thing (but not really) is Sabrina who is lovable as a character but someone from the UK ive never met anyone who talks so formally like her, i assume shes speaking received pronunciation but its rare for anyone so you to say refer to their mobile as a 'mobile telephone' lol and when referencing the queen would not do as such but instead use 'her majesty'. Its got a real feel good factor in what ive played so far which i believe is 3 chapters of the story but for said purposes im actually going for a risk pregnancy route in part because thats 100% my main kink and secondly because i think 3/4 of the girls would make great mothers albeit with flaws but of course theyre only human. Only one not sure about yet is Miracle but its not even half way into the current build of the game and im sure the shy nature of her will change as she spends more time with her friends and it would appear her barriers go down more around the MC who seems to be of no effect to her and her condition no matter what he says or does.

Oh and after reading last few pages i must beg the author to consider my humble opinion in reverting planned changes to remove all the Sasha tatts. They were fantastic and really made the character pop alongside her great personality - shes supposed to be the intimidating one but now she looks younger and less imposing. I would never dream of telling anyone what to do with their own characters but merely request that he keeps the tatts as he changes the models in what ever way he so desires. Otherwise as i said they look good - obv very different so Paris for example now looks a lot younger and in most cases they do look every different but different does not mean bad. I think ill get used to them much quicker as im so new to the game but the tatts man, i dont think that will ever not be at the back of my head in any of her scenes as they were so eye catching.
Really appreciate all the kind words and I'm happy you enjoyed the game! As for Sasha, she still has a full arm sleeve and that isn't going anywhere. I never liked her huge chest tattoo and the other tattoo on her bicep.

I am also waiting impatiently for this face expression from her again...
KoGa3 Without the fangs it just wouldnt be her anymore, the fangs make the girl...
I tried to remove the things before because I did not like them and I thought they looked weird lol. Ptolemy added the vampire fangs and couldn't remember how he added them. but I guess they are staying because I can't figure out how to remove them still

HaHa, and now I'm really curious how close you came to the real rendering of that facial expression with your Photoshop.
(and hopefully you won't be banned by SW here doing that, even after your little joke at the end of your mod)
Sasha`s tatts getting removed? ah shit. Gotta agree, while I did find Paris needing an upgrade and even Miracle to a degree, Sasha was just perfect as is. Stunning looks and the tatts complimented her character perfectly, it made her really stand out. Oh well, shit happens.
I have always wanted Sasha to have only one full arm sleeve. That is why I removed the chest tattoo and the one on her bicep, but the sleeve isn't going anywhere.

Reactions: Ghostly and KoGa3

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Fair enough SW, I can respect that. At the end of the day it`s your creation and work.
Yeah, she may have been a bit overloaded on tatts, the arm sleeve still looks cool!

After comparing the old and new Sash, I admit the new one looks more (hate to say it) dollish and less mature - although that would be understandable if you wanted to add the vulnerability, but hey that`s on me to learn to accept. Just a wee comparison:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes