4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
New Miracle still looks cute but I prefer her green eyes and tan skin, gave her like an exotic mediterranean look :love:

Reactions: Gromov
Feb 1, 2019
dffbdnfncd.PNG
well, honestly the genesis basic female looks a little better with the blue eyes lol
but seriously it looks the same for me and the other paris may look generic too but atleast it was a little diferent from the genesis 8 basic female

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
a26b.png a26.png

You're right, they're totally twinsies!

paris looks so generic now...
reminds me to genesis 8 basic female
Completely agree, can't say I'm fond of any of the reworks, especially Sasha's.
View attachment 799932
well, honestly the genesis basic female looks a little better with the blue eyes lol
but seriously it looks the same for me and the other paris may look generic too but atleast it was a little diferent from the genesis 8 basic female

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
One thing that I noticed is that most people complaining about the changes play the game for free, and the ones actually supporting me to make the game are supportive in the changes and the response has been really positive with all the public polls I've had to make sure everyone liked the new models, in the first place.

Of course not everyone is going to, but the response has definitely been way more positive than "she looks generic," or "she looks plastic"

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I agree. She look like a plastic doll now.
Plastic? No. Doll? I can see from your perspective. The reason that new sasha look like a doll is the eyes look bigger. It seems that her nose and mouth are smaller hence the eyes look bigger. But for real guys, sasha is the one who changed least of all girls.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes