4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Oh shit, hopefully I'm not to blame for the changes (because I said she looks a bit too old in the remaster version before)... well, the new model is really cute, but looks even younger than Miracle...well, definitely younger than the new miracle...
Well it kind of make sense. Miracle is actually a few centuries old.

I totally love the new Paris. I never liked the old model very much to be honest. I still consider Miracle to be the cutest girl in this VN (only thing I would change is I would give her violet eyes, or at least blue), but now Paris has a chance to compete with Sasha and Sabrina for second place.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well it kind of make sense. Miracle is actually a few centuries old.

I totally love the new Paris. I never liked the old model very much to be honest. I still consider Miracle to be the cutest girl in this VN (only thing I would change is I would give her violet eyes, or at least blue), but now Paris has a chance to compete with Sasha and Sabrina for second place.
And I'm the other side of that coin. I liked the old Paris, she seemed sassy and kickass. This one looks like she’ll bruise easily. With the new renders I’d have to say I like Paris’ personality but the new Sabrina render.
Regardless, the story is almost over so the change in renders doesn’t bother me that much. It’s cool to see SW growing as a developer.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
And I'm the other side of that coin. I liked the old Paris, she seemed sassy and kickass. This one looks like she’ll bruise easily. With the new renders I’d have to say I like Paris’ personality but the new Sabrina render.
Regardless, the story is almost over so the change in renders doesn’t bother me that much. It’s cool to see SW growing as a developer.
I tend to prefer cuter looks over stern looks. Super strong personality with cute looks is such a powerful contrasting effect that usually wins me over.

About Sabrina, my feelings are mixed. I think I prefer the old one, but it could be a direct consequence of having a more beautiful eye color. At the same time, old Sabrina looks as if they were under glossy lipstick, while new Sabrina lips are more natural, which is a plus in general. In my opinion, glossy lipstick only looks nice if said character is dressed for a party, as it compliments the overall look. But for the day by day, I prefer a more natural approach.

Old
old sabrina.png

New
new sabrina.png

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
congrats on getting your game on steam :D

Have played it and like the game.. I do like 3 Patreons and move them ocasionally to share the love.. it's all I can afford. But when I see a game I have enjoyed on Steam I buy it.. cause that's just a little bit more in the support catagory.

Keep up the great work SuperWriter, I can't wait for your next project!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Have played it and like the game.. I do like 3 Patreons and move them ocasionally to share the love.. it's all I can afford. But when I see a game I have enjoyed on Steam I buy it.. cause that's just a little bit more in the support catagory.

That does make me wonder, how much does Steam take from small developers? Cause I have read they take up to 30%, which is 1.5 dollars from the 5 Picture Perfect currently costs, which seems like a ridiculous amount.

I am asking cause I was thinking of eventually buying it once it is finished. But then I thought that Steam might not be the best way to support the developer, even if it is the more convenient from the point of view of game management.

Nov 9, 2018

New Paris

Yes, I am changing Paris' model 2 the one you see for two very important reasons.

1) The original was created by someone else and I was never happy with her, but I did not want to complain when we were working together, as I was a new developer.

2. I found out recently that she is actually a stock model that has been in other games and I absolutely do not want my girls in other games. Beatrix is the model name.

So I know, guysss. some of you will like the old model and some of you will like the new, just give it a chance when you play the new story.

SuperWriter, Love the new model for Paris

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Yes, I am changing Paris' model 2 the one you see for two very important reasons.

1) The original was created by someone else and I was never happy with her, but I did not want to complain when we were working together, as I was a new developer.

2. I found out recently that she is actually a stock model that has been in other games and I absolutely do not want my girls in other games. Beatrix is the model name.

So I know, guysss. some of you will like the old model and some of you will like the new, just give it a chance when you play the new story.
Okay, I'm liking the new model a lot, lot more :love: I know some will be disappointed, but I'm seeing a massive improvement in her looks.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019

Thanks for the support, man! And I do plan to put Secret Summer on Steam once it gets to like 0.7 or something!

That does make me wonder, how much does Steam take from small developers? Cause I have read they take up to 30%, which is 1.5 dollars from the 5 Picture Perfect currently costs, which seems like a ridiculous amount.

I am asking cause I was thinking of eventually buying it once it is finished. But then I thought that Steam might not be the best way to support the developer, even if it is the more convenient from the point of view of game management.
Bro .. Steam takes a 30% cut AFTER I 15% for taxes and other fees. So I only get about 55-50% of sales. Very hard to make a buck on there, and I'm a single developer. Imagine how it is for a team

Lmao My other games do have redhead freckled beauties. Norah from SS and Valentine from JAB

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 793938 ----------------------> View attachment 793939

Actually I'm liking the new Paris look too, she does look younger and a bit sweeter face now. Also the old model reminded me way too much of Jillian Janson! Not that that is a bad thing :LOL:

Reactions: Watcher X

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I just want Sabrina to keep her freckles. There's a distressing lack of freckles on this site.
Well, let's combine some freckles and the new Paris model + some red hair for MrFriendly, and voilà ;) :
Well seriously, the longer I look at the new model of Paris (whether she has blue or black hair), the more I like her.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well, let's combine some freckles and the new Paris model + some red hair for MrFriendly, and voilà ;) :

Well seriously, the longer I look at the new model of Paris (whether she has blue or black hair), the more I like her.
I actually prefer Paris not to be a redhead.

While I like what you are trying to do, redhead and freckles is such an amazing power it must not be used lightly.

For a perfect example of how to use the dark side right, here you have sister's cousin from Sunshine Love.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
No, I was just kidding! I personally would prefer her with the black hair (here's a pic from SW's Patreon site):
But I think the model above with the blue hair is also nice.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
No, I was just kidding! I personally would prefer her with the black hair (here's a pic from SW's Patreon site):
But I think the model above with the blue hair is also nice.
I really like new Paris, both blue and black hair. She is cute!

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

PP.10 Update When?! #1
So, my wonderful pervs, today is the official start of the PP revamp. 1200 renders to redo, but half the work is already done. I can just save the poses from the characters in the scene and apply them to the new models, which saves a bunch of time.

All I have to do is apply the new lighting, which will make the characters look much better. So I'll shoot to do 40 a day instead of the usual 30. That equals out to about a month for the revamped scenes.

But should I release the revamped scenes by updates or release the entire new revamp game once done? It's going to look like a new and much better game, so keep that in mind.

And I'm keeping Paris' blue hair by popular demand!

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020

PP.10 Update When?! #1
So, my wonderful pervs, today is the official start of the PP revamp. 1200 renders to redo, but half the work is already done. I can just save the poses from the characters in the scene and apply them to the new models, which saves a bunch of time.

All I have to do is apply the new lighting, which will make the characters look much better. So I'll shoot to do 40 a day instead of the usual 30. That equals out to about a month for the revamped scenes.

But should I release the revamped scenes by updates or release the entire new revamp game once done? It's going to look like a new and much better game, so keep that in mind.

And I'm keeping Paris' blue hair by popular demand!
Personal preferance, having seen other devs release revamps in bits, I would prefer it to just be done in one, keep continuity nicely rather than it being half/half etc. All that being said, your game, your release dates so do what you think is best. Looking forward to seeing them.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Personal preferance, having seen other devs release revamps in bits, I would prefer it to just be done in one, keep continuity nicely rather than it being half/half etc. All that being said, your game, your release dates so do what you think is best. Looking forward to seeing them.
Release the entire new revamp game once done is winning right now. It's 100/20-ish.

ser55

Jun 4, 2017
The new models are terrible. This is my personal opinion . I understand this is a matter of taste and personal preference. It seems to me that the new models look rougher and lifeless (if you can say so about the game characters). Constant changes to the game do not inspire optimism. How many promising projects have sunk into the swamp of constant search for perfection. I'll be very happy to make a mistake.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes