4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Is miracle being changed as well? I'm kind of scared, I love her as she is ^^ In any case, I hope she does not get inflated breasts, as so many other games whose characters with smaller breasts who get remodeled, tend to get. And good luck with all the rendering, I was wondering why the Miracle focused update that I was looking forward to was taking some time, but understand it now.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Is miracle being changed as well? I'm kind of scared, I love her as she is ^^ In any case, I hope she does not get inflated breasts, as so many other games whose characters with smaller breasts who get remodeled, tend to get. And good luck with all the rendering, I was wondering why the Miracle focused update that I was looking forward to was taking some time, but understand it now.
Yes, I've liked changes to the other characters so far but hoping new Miracle doesn't look too different. Hopefully she won't lose that innocent look

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Yes, I've liked changes to the other characters so far but hoping new Miracle doesn't look too different. Hopefully she won't lose that innocent look
You guys must not follow me on Patreon. I've had a bunch of public polls to get your opinions and feedback about all the new changes lol

Reactions: Ghostly

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
You guys must not follow me on Patreon. I've had a bunch of public polls to get your opinions and feedback about all the new changes lol
I only use SubscribeStar because I hate Patreon's bullshit censorship.

ser55

Jun 4, 2017
I was at Patreon's until recently. Why vote if your option always gets fewer votes.
Most people are happy with the changes . I can't understand it.This suggests a conspiracy theory (this is sarcasm, perhaps).

Last edited:

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I was at Patreon's until recently. Why vote if your option always gets fewer votes.
Most people are happy with the changes . I can't understand it.This suggests a conspiracy theory (this is sarcasm, perhaps).
I was about to write a smartass remark about how democracy is inconvenient and all that. Decided against it... mostly.
And started to write the answer before your edit.
The main thing that comes to mind would be to give the dev an idea how popular various suggestions are. So, if your favorite of 'have her wear white lingerie' came second to 'have her wear only black fishnets'? The dev might keep in mind that place two was popular too and will include a scene with that in the future.
Should your vote have been something like 'have a lavender elephant-man watch them going at it while sodomizing a cookie monster plushie with a carot' and your vote was the single one for that, well, it might be that your preferences are just too specific and personal, and you have to accept that your wishes are too specific to reasonably expect haveing them fullfilled ingame, even if you support the creator on patreon.

Last edited:

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I understand, but us developers don't have a lot of options and depend on your support. Without patreon, there is no picture perfect, you know? It really sucks but that's what it is
I get that, was just answering why I wasn't up-to-date with your plans. I took a look at the new Miracle, model looks better. She does look a bit older though (18-19~ years old instead of 16-17years old). I guess that fits closer to her stated age of 18(I assumed this was for Patreon), but her character always felt a little younger to me, where the old model fit better. But that might just be my interpretation of how her character was written.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I was about to write a smartass remark about how democracy is inconvenient and all that. Decided against it... mostly.
And started to write the answer before your edit.
The main thing that comes to mind would be to give the dev an idea how popular various suggestions are. So, if your favorite of 'have her wear white lingerie' came second to 'have her wear only black fishnets'? The dev might keep in mind that place two was popular too and will include a scene with that in the future.
Should your vote have been something like 'have a lavender elephant-man watch them going at it while sodomizing a cookie monster plushie with a carot' and your vote was the single one for that, well, it might be that your preferences are just too specific and personal, and you have to accept that your wishes are too specific to reasonably expect haveing them fullfilled ingame, even if you support the creator on patreon.
Exactly, Vorcha (mass effect best game ever, btw) I always do polls to get a feel for when people think about a new change or different styles.

So for every single change I am doing about picture perfect, there has been a big positive response.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I get that, was just answering why I wasn't up-to-date with your plans. I took a look at the new Miracle, model looks better. She does look a bit older though (18-19~ years old instead of 16-17years old). I guess that fits closer to her stated age of 18(I assumed this was for Patreon), but her character always felt a little younger to me, where the old model fit better. But that might just be my interpretation of how her character was written.
I'm not the one who created these characters. Ptolemy did with references from me, butnow I'm remaking the game in my vision with my upgraded skills. These are the reasons for the changes, and I definitely like that Miracle looks older. I simply don't like younger looking girls to regardless of anything lol

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I, on the other hand, was going by the assumption Miracle was actually 15 years old... Her looks and personality both are younger than 18 and I like that in the vampire twins. Sabrina I might go with 16.

Reactions: i107760

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I, on the other hand, was going by the assumption Miracle was actually 15 years old... Her looks and personality both are younger than 18 and I like that in the vampire twins. Sabrina I might go with 16.
Miracle is emotionally damaged, which is the reason for how she acts how she acts. I always look at girls as their age so I don't know. They have always looked 18 to me, pretty much

ser55

Jun 4, 2017
To be honest, I think that the author should not ask what people like and what they don't like(don't do it too often).Creating a game is a creative process (even if it's all for money).It is impossible to please everyone.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
To be honest, I think that the author should not ask what people like and what they don't like(don't do it too often).Creating a game is a creative process (even if it's all for money).It is impossible to please everyone.
I agree, it's nice when people like what they do but it shouldn't be the only reason to create something. SW is good at listening to feedback but not letting it determine the direction of his games.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Like me. Because you refused to add thicc girl in your game.
I agree, tt's nice when people like what they do but it shouldn't be the only reason to create something. SW is good at listening to feedback but not letting it determine the direction of his games.
Exactly, like ignoring Darth when he asks for thicc girls xD

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes