4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

Vote on Miracle's New Outfit!

It's time to change clothes and I'm looking for Miracle's new outfit and thought this was pretty cute for her.

What do you guys think?

Can you believe no is actually winning the poll? How the hell? That is soo cute!!!
Please, please, please tell me that is not the new Miracle model???

Honestly I cannot think of a single positive thing to say about that image above.

There is not a single thing wrong with this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Honestly I cannot think of a single positive thing to say about that image above.

Well original attire does fit her personality much more. Miracle is quite shy for something so extravagant as the previous attire.

I do like the dorky style of the previous picture, but it may not be right for Miracle. But don't listen to me, I wanted to give her a red lightsaber and a sexy sith costume
1601927157600.png

• Haha
Reactions: Theflyen and Naxos

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Right now I don't give a shit about the clothes, I'm more worried about the actual model. Her face, skin etc.
I don't think that was Miracle's model. I think he was just showing us the clothes.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

It's time to change clothes and I'm looking for Miracle's new outfit and thought this was pretty cute for her.

What do you guys think?

Can you believe no is actually winning the poll? How the hell? That is soo cute!!!
Outfit as a whole, no.
The sneakers and stockings are fine, the skirt is alright. The suspender, meh. Loose the bowtie and open the top button with some type of collar. Even a wider collar on the blouse itself might work. IMHO

I think he should show us the clothes on Miracle. Then we can decide if we like it on her.
I agree. A Miracle fashion show. PLEASE.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I think he should show us the clothes on Miracle. Then we can decide if we like it on her.
Agree.

Outfit as a whole, no.
The sneakers and stockings are fine, the skirt is alright. The suspender, meh. Loose the bowtie and open the top button with some type of collar. Even a wider collar on the blouse itself might work. IMHO

I agree. A Miracle fashion show. PLEASE.
Agree. I'd also say lose the mesh bit of the skirt and just keep the normal one underneath.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

What do you guys think?

:mad::mad::mad::((n)(n)(n):mad::mad::mad:
NOOOOOOOOOO that looks so stupid just fucking NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Right now I don't give a shit about the clothes, I'm more worried about the actual model. Her face, skin etc.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I'm about to have a melt down here. You have no idea how much I like that original model.
Agree, original Miracle will always be the best to me and the main reason I started playing this game. Kind of sucks that we never got even one sex scene with Miracle with her original look :cry:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
kodey and 302 others fuck you (not serious):ROFLMAO: and your stupid handle. Saw you like and thought I'd won the react combo for the day. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Agree, original Miracle will always be the best to me and the main reason I started playing this game. Kind of sucks that we never got even one sex scene with Miracle with her original look :cry:
There was one with her though, only her hair was different as it had been let down.

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes