4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
What are you talking about? If you don't choose to get her pregnant, your romance with her doesn't suffer in the slightest. You will just miss extra pregnancy scenes like her wanting your help to pick out baby names
While I don't agree with how he came at you for it I do sort of understand where he's coming from. The experience up to this point has been that a single missing point is enough to lock you out of potential sexual content. Based on the perspective of that experience it's not hard to feel a little like we're being forced down the pregnancy path because there is a point tied to it.

I'm don't want pregnancy in my run either so it annoyed me a little too but I wasn't gonna bitch at you for it cuz I figure if I hit point based content wall because of it later I'd just add the point in manually with the console lol.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
While I don't agree with how he came at you for it I do sort of understand where he's coming from. The experience up to this point has been that a single missing point is enough to lock you out of potential sexual content. Based on the perspective of that experience it's not hard to feel a little like we're being forced down the pregnancy path because there is a point tied to it.

I'm don't want pregnancy in my run either so it annoyed me a little too but I wasn't gonna bitch at you for it cuz I figure if I hit point based content wall because of it later I'd just add the point in manually with the console lol.
There was a scene with Sabrina last update that required almost all her points, which was hard for players to get, and I lowered the points. So I don't really think that has been the overall experience, as I make the choices pretty obvious to get points.

But as the guy who literally makes the game, I'm telling everyone that choosing to skip pregnancy won't affect anything! I promise I'm not lying lol. =]

You're all good

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
So only the very first part of the game is voiced so far? Started a new game and the voices also the music stopped after the part where it intros the voice actors.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
So only the very first part of the game is voiced so far? Started a new game and the voices also the music stopped after the part where it intros the voice actors.
Yeah, only the first part is voiced for now but the entire game will be very soon =]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Lol Don't blame me for how the sound works. I have absolutely nothing to do with that. That is a ren'py design, just like how loading and saving is.
You can also change that in your renpy script files, too. You only have to change your play command from play sound "xxx.mp3" to voice "xxx.mp3" - than the volume is controlled on the voice channel.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
You can also change that in your renpy script files, too. You only have to change your play command from play sound "xxx.mp3" to voice "xxx.mp3" - than the volume is controlled on the voice channel.
Ah, gotcha. That is good to know going forward

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I always thought about it but this chapter totally confirm it. Miracle has a strong vampire look! Light color eyes and those sharp long fangs. Just would need a slighter more pale skin color.

Might want to do something related to vamps or even a join small production with Rebirth Visual Novel, even if just for a joke.

Seriously, look at that pair
great pair.png
I am talking about her fangs, you horny perverts! Taken out of context you would think she is about to bite your neck.

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Lol Guys, have you never seen a girl dressed up to go to a party? Miracle will look the same after, like she always has. I just think it's a little weird where guys are calling her a whore just because she put on makeup and a dress.

We really should stop doing that, it's extremely negative to women
For me it wasn't really how she looked, I think the new model was super nice still but her attitude in general feels like a completely different character abruptly for me I guess. Where the other 2 sisters felt more gradual and natural of a change, for some reason Miracle seemed like she went from 0-100 REALLY fast. idk.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I always thought about it but this chapter totally confirm it. Miracle has a strong vampire look! Light color eyes and those sharp long fangs. Just would need a slighter more pale skin color.

Might want to do something related to vamps or even a join small production with Rebirth Visual Novel, even if just for a joke.

View attachment 656363
I am talking about her fangs, you horny pervert! Taken out of context you would think she is about to bite your neck.
She can suck me dry anytime.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018

View attachment 656363
I am talking about her fangs, you horny pervert! Taken out of context you would think she is about to bite your neck.
Picture Perfect - Rebirth crossover.jpg

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes