4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
It wasn't rushed when you think about how much building has gone on with Miracle over the game so far: Showing her underwear -> asking sisters for a kiss -> MC helping her masturbate and her just being so interested in sex, writing an erotica. And Miracle has been literally dreaming about having sex with the main character. I don't think it was a big shock to hear she wanted to have sex.

As for the condom, I tried to find a solution, but haven't yet, but you have to understand Daz has some limitations, but I'm looking for a solution for that. Though I don't think it's high on the priority list. there are plenty of condoms that are see through and you can't even tell the guy is wearing them -- I have even used the ultra thin condoms =D

But things are progressing normally. Everybody has some type of sexual feeling towards the main character and vice versa. So things will only progress from here on out. There's not going to be any kissing and hand-holding lol. People are sexual creatures. That's why there are 7 billion peopl on this planet. We ALL think about sex
I don't want to argue with you, it's your game and your characters, I just think that there's huge gap between writing an erotica/first awkward kiss and straightforward saying "Fuck me".
AFAIK, there's a solution for condom, I saw it a couple of times in other games. Unfortunately, having almost no experience with Daz, I cannot tell you that solution. Maybe change the texture of dick, give it some... what's the correct English word... shine or glow, like thin rubber. But still I spoken not about condom render, but about text. There's no mention of MC wearing condom till he rip it off. Maybe its simplier if MC's not wearing condom at all, after all he's just pulling out in the end and there's no difference is there a condom or not.
I don't know why you ignored my previous comment (#1737), you see, my comments pointed on text, not renders.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I don't want to argue with you, it's your game and your characters, I just think that there's huge gap between writing an erotica/first awkward kiss and straightforward saying "Fuck me".
AFAIK, there's a solution for condom, I saw it a couple of times in other games. Unfortunately, having almost no experience with Daz, I cannot tell you that solution. Maybe change the texture of dick, give it some... what's the correct English word... shine or glow, like thin rubber. But still I spoken not about condom render, but about text. There's no mention of MC wearing condom till he rip it off. Maybe its simplier if MC's not wearing condom at all, after all he's just pulling out in the end and there's no difference is there a condom or not.
I don't know why you ignored my previous comment (#1737), you see, my comments pointed on text, not renders.
You said it yourself, , the game says "The MC picks up a box of condoms before going to the hotel." When there's a black screen to let the MC and Miracle transition to the bed, he's suddenly naked. Do I really need to say he put on the condom? He didn't buy them to eat them lol

Obviously you can assume that he put the condom on. I think you are nitpicking a little bit on that point.

And thanks for the condom tip for the renders! I'll look into that

Last edited:

lkta

May 3, 2017
You said it yourself, , the game says "The MC picks up a box of condoms before going to the hotel." When there's a black screen to let the MC and Miracle transition to the bed, he's suddenly naked. Do I really need to say he put on the condom? He didn't buy them to eat them lol

Obviously you can assume that he put the condom on. I think you are nitpicking a little bit on that point.

And thanks for the condom tip for the renders! I'll look into that
must admit i kinda thought the same as the other guy when playing it. Saw the picked up condoms text but then in the scene there wasn't one visible & thought why isn't he wearing one, even rolled back to check i hadn't missed seeing something after seeing the ripped condom off text.

Have seen them in other games & looks like they are actually a thing...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I have to disagree, some of the sweetest and most innocent people I've ever met were the raunchiest, filthiest people during sex. Miracle knew what she wanted from the beginning. She was having constant dreams of fucking "him" even when sharing a bed with Sabrina. She knew that he was fucking Paris, may have known about the handjob he received from Sabrina, and decided that she'd waited long enough.

As for the condom, I didn't even pay attention to it.

Anyway just wanted to add my 2 cents. If anything I was more surprised that he only fingerbanged Sasha at the end. But that's just me.

Rmax

Nov 16, 2018
I really loved this game. So sad that you had to take the route of starting a new game after getting to CHAPTER 7!!! I will miss this one.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I have to disagree, some of the sweetest and most innocent people I've ever met were the raunchiest, filthiest people during sex. Miracle knew what she wanted from the beginning. She was having constant dreams of fucking "him" even when sharing a bed with Sabrina. She knew that he was fucking Paris, may have known about the handjob he received from Sabrina, and decided that she'd waited long enough.

As for the condom, I didn't even pay attention to it.

Anyway just wanted to add my 2 cents. If anything I was more surprised that he only fingerbanged Sasha at the end. But that's just me.
Obviously I may be a bit bias, but I agree with all your points, considering I pretty much made the same ones lol. Miracle is by far the most sexual girl in the game, and I think that has been pretty clear from the start. She's been wanting to get her cherry popped since the beginning =D

I really loved this game. So sad that you had to take the route of starting a new game after getting to CHAPTER 7!!! I will miss this one.
It literally takes less than 5 minutes to skip the entire game from start to Ch. 7 and see the new content =]

Rmax

Nov 16, 2018
Obviously I may be a bit bias, but I agree with all your points, considering I pretty much made the same ones lol. Miracle is by far the most sexual girl in the game, and I think that has been pretty clear from the start. She's been wanting to get her cherry popped since the beginning =D

It literally takes less than 5 minutes to skip the entire game from start to Ch. 7 and see the new content =]
And have to remember what choices that you made before, so you end up with the "same game". I've tried it before with other games and ended up in a different place.
Does make me wonder if I want to continue your new game too, or will I be doing this again in another month with that one..........?

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
And have to remember what choices that you made before, so you end up with the "same game". I've tried it before with other games and ended up in a different place.
Does make me wonder if I want to continue your new game too, or will I be doing this again in another month with that one..........?
There is a walkthrough that you can use to choose faster. Or do you want a save file?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
This game will have 5 endings; Sasha ending, Miracle ending, Sabrina ending, Paris ending, and harem ending.

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
khm what kind of scene is SASHA AND PARIS SCENES!" , i restarted, went from start and i kind of didnt notice sasha and paris scene is it sexual ? tnx for info

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
No, it won't. that is just way too unbelievable that all four girls will be pregnant at the same time, but you can get them pregnant on their own routes, still figuring that out though

khm what kind of scene is SASHA AND PARIS SCENES!" , i restarted, went from start and i kind of didnt notice sasha and paris scene is it sexual ? tnx for info
This is the scene:
You didn't see these scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
No, it won't. that is just way too unbelievable that all four girls will be pregnant at the same time, but you can get them pregnant on their own routes, still figuring that out though
Thats kind of sad, harem all preggo was my goal.
I mean it isn't the brightest idea from a financial point...but unbelievable, not really if he screw's them on a daily basis whitout protection...and 9 month is a long time, not all girls need to be in the same month.

PickyNut

Oct 17, 2019
Thats kind of sad, harem all preggo was my goal.
I mean it isn't the brightest idea from a financial point...but unbelievable, not really if he screw's them on a daily basis whitout protection...and 9 month is a long time, not all girls need to be in the same month.
It's sad, but from the dev's point of view it's a rational decision. He will have to make a lot of renders for different players' choices with only some girls pregnant and all of them at once.
It will not payoff. And at the end of the day people will still complain :D

Also I believe SuperWriter already changed his decision from making only Paris pregnant. So it's a win anyway.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Well looks like the Sasha ending is the only ending i will like considering no impregnation on the harem ending. Shit i am gonna have to replay everything and ignore all the girls except Sasha now.

Oh well least there is a new game out that is far more promising and it has been confirmed you can impregnate all the daughters through a long romance and seduction on the harem ending. The development for this this game has been like a roller coaster for my hopes really happy the moment i found out Paris can be impregnated. Extremely disappointed the next because the other girls couldn't be impregnated and then really happy again because Superwriter changed his mind about impregnating the other girls and then with the last news, disappointment again but at least i will be able to romance, seduce, and impregnate Sasha now and that is the best i can hope for...

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes