4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Stuart1001

Mar 26, 2019
Thanks for the reply. also when it says to start a new game for new scenes for Sasha and Paris, I started a new game and nothing changed so is it for the next update?

Reactions: darth_hiruma

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Thanks for the reply. also when it says to start a new game for new scenes for Sasha and Paris, I started a new game and nothing changed so is it for the next update?
New scenes that you talk about are these:
You didn't see these scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Thanks a lot for answering all of these questions. I feel like I should hire you lol
G8gF7rV.jpg
Yes those are the scenes, how do you get them? I started a new game and I never saw them.
Are you go both Paris and Sasha route?
Do you fuck Paris? Do sexual thing with Sasha at boxing ring?
If you do and didn't see the scene, contact SuperWriter

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So i just finished playing, I'm all late and Yo, this update scaried me lol. I didn't play the last one and i didn't read the changelogs so when the voices played i was shook. I was like who tf was that talking. I never turn the voice volume down in the settings when i play these games so i was shocked to hear voices all of a sudden.

It's a cool addition but i usually don't like voices when added in these games/VNs after the game already started with a few updates as i formed a certain, how should i say this, image/visualization of what said character would sound like in my head after a while so voices being added in threw it and me off from the game while i played.

An example of what i mean is like reading a book for a long time. When you're reading it, after a while you'll have your own "voice", somewhat, in your head placed to those characters on how that person is speaking. Maybe it's just me but i do it a lot when i read novels and books.

Anyway, i played this update with the voices on since the dev took the time to add it in. I don't know exactly how much time or effort it took or will take in the future but it seems like a lot so i might as well experience it atleast. That said I'll admit it was not really my thing and I'm not sure yet if I'll play with it on in the future but that doesn't mean the VAs weren't good.

Miracle was somewhat close to how I'd imagined she would've been. Sasha's VA was damn near a perfect match with how I thought she would sound. Paris on the other hand... Her voice was the odd one out of the trio that threw me off the most.

I'll say this, if it was implemented from day 1(not a criticism of you or the game, mind you) and i experienced the voices at the very start, it might've not been difficult to play with it on as i would've associated the voices to them from the start but it's kinda hard, atleast for me anyway, to hear certain characters voices now. It'll probably change once they're added throughout the whole game and i get used to them over time.

Moving on to the actually update or updates. As a Sasha stan, for 4-5 updates now i believe lol, her character has grew on me even more, as did i on her a lot. I'll have to go back and try the other girls later as i pretty much skipped(chose the obvious no choices) them for now since I'm started from the beginning and was soloing the Sasha route currently which i enjoyed. That RP scene with her at the end was so hot man. The story was moving along nicely with Miracle being so close to breaking out of her shell some and sabrina being accepted into the family was a touching moment.

I can't say it was a great update as i haven't explored the other girls options for these 2 updates yet but it was good with what i just played for the solo sasha route. It'll probably be great once i go back and playthrough with paris and the other girls on more of a harem focus. I'll leave it here for now and I'll playthrough the rest some time later when i get a chance.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
An example of what i mean is like reading a book for a long time. When you're reading it, after a while you'll have your own "voice", somewhat, in your head placed to those characters on how that person is speaking. Maybe it's just me but i do it a lot when i read novels and books.

Anyway, i played this update with the voices on since the dev took the time to add it in. I don't know exactly how much time or effort it took or will take in the future but it seems like a lot so i might as well experience it atleast. That said I'll admit it was not really my thing and I'm not sure yet if I'll play with it on in the future but that doesn't mean the VAs weren't good.
I know what you mean. It's like the characters suddenly sound different. But, anyway, since I am mostly deaf and probably would not even hear the audio, I tend to play with no sound.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
So i just finished playing, I'm all late and Yo, this update scaried me lol. I didn't play the last one and i didn't read the changelogs so when the voices played i was shook. I was like who tf was that talking. I never turn the voice volume down in the settings when i play these games so i was shocked to hear voices all of a sudden.

It's a cool addition but i usually don't like voices when added in these games/VNs after the game already started with a few updates as i formed a certain, how should i say this, image/visualization of what said character would sound like in my head after a while so voices being added in threw it and me off from the game while i played.

Miracle was somewhat close to how I'd imagined she would've been. Sasha's VA was damn near a perfect match with how I thought she would sound. Paris on the other hand... Her voice was the odd one out of the trio that threw me off the most.

I'll say this, if it was implemented from day 1(not a criticism of you or the game, mind you) and i experienced the voices at the very start, it might've not been difficult to play with it on as i would've associated the voices to them from the start but it's kinda hard, atleast for me anyway, to hear certain characters voices now. It'll probably change once they're added throughout the whole game and i get used to them over time.

Moving on to the actually update or updates. As a Sasha stan, for 4-5 updates now i believe lol, her character has grew on me even more, as did i on her a lot. I'll have to go back and try the other girls later as i pretty much skipped(chose the obvious no choices) them for now since I'm started from the beginning and was soloing the Sasha route currently which i enjoyed. That RP scene with her at the end was so hot man. The story was moving along nicely with Miracle being so close to breaking out of her shell some and sabrina being accepted into the family was a touching moment.

I can't say it was a great update as i haven't explored the other girls options for these 2 updates yet but it was good with what i just played for the solo sasha route. It'll probably be great once i go back and playthrough with paris and the other girls on more of a harem focus. I'll leave it here for now and I'll playthrough the rest some time later when i get a chance.
I'm glad you enjoyed the update and I know the voice acting will take some getting used to but the entire game will be voiced very soon and I know you'll get used to it!

Stuart1001

Mar 26, 2019
Still getting this. After starting a new game ten times. deleted the old save files. deleted the game, reinstalled the game. downloaded it from a different server.
10.png

Reactions: darth_hiruma

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Still getting this. After starting a new game ten times. deleted the old save files. deleted the game, reinstalled the game. downloaded it from a different server.
View attachment 659411
You can ignore that, it's just additional information. Unfortunately this message also comes after a complete restart.

Edit:
There's also a patch (actually for older saves, but I think it also works here) which suppresses this message after a complete game restart. Link
(This guy has also a nice cheating Mod, too Link)

Last edited:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
You can ignore that, it's just additional information. Unfortunately this message also comes after a complete restart.

Edit:
There's also a patch (actually for older saves, but I think it also works here) which suppresses this message after a complete game restart. Link
(This guy has also a nice cheating Mod, too Link)
Yep this message is always there. You just have to play through and Paris scene will show between Miracle shopping scene. Sasha scene will come after Miracle sex scene.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
She just dressed up and got her hair styled differently for a party. I'm sure she will look like her old self afterwards.

Ok, I'm feeling left out on the 'complaining about trivial, temporary stuff' train so here's mine: why is miracle suddenly so much taller, did you change her character? Did she start lady steroids? How is she suddenly the tallest when she used to be the shortest ?

^ that was sarcasm for the most part, But tbh miracle was shorter than Paris and Sasha by inches before wasn't she? Don't take this as a real complaint, more like an observation, imho heels (even stilettos could've only added 6" & I can't see such a young sweetie going from normal girl shoes to comfortably rocking 6 inch heels without hours of practice lmao) would've gotten little miracle barely even in height with Sasha let alone super model-tall Paris lmao, but again its a minor thing & ill try to not let it ruin the game for me (sarcasm levels over 9000 here)
>;D

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
THE WARD: 39 y.o. John just found out 18 y.o Sadie. And before he knows what's happening, she's living with him, though she makes it clear she'd rather be anywhere else. Despite her rebuffs, he tries to get closer to her, and If he succeeds, their relationship may go in a direction neither thought possible.
View attachment 657713
:unsure:
Now I admit I'm not that good at colours, but wasn't Sadie more platinum blonde?

Not a complaint btw, was just wondering about it :)

Unless you want to feel like a MCU director/writer.... In that case how dare you change the looks of a character :eek:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Ok, I'm feeling left out on the 'complaining about trivial, temporary stuff' train so here's mine: why is miracle suddenly so much taller, did you change her character? Did she start lady steroids? How is she suddenly the tallest when she used to be the shortest ?

^ that was sarcasm for the most part, But tbh miracle was shorter than Paris and Sasha by inches before wasn't she? Don't take this as a real complaint, more like an observation, imho heels (even stilettos could've only added 6" & I can't see such a young sweetie going from normal girl shoes to comfortably rocking 6 inch heels without hours of practice lmao) would've gotten little miracle barely even in height with Sasha let alone super model-tall Paris lmao, but again its a minor thing & ill try to not let it ruin the game for me (sarcasm levels over 9000 here)
>;D
I'll tell a secret about Miracle's height.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
It's also confusing when they talk about you getting a blowjob that morning, obviously these are events that are unseen, but after the warning, it makes you think you missed something, or did something wrong.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes