Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Picture Perfect - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Cheat, Improvements Mod [0.14] [SuperWriter]

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Edit 2020/03/29: Updated Walkthrough Mod to 0.6

0.6:
- Updated with 0.6 content.

Enjoy the attached Mod!
It can also be found on Patreon, F95 and MEGA

Note:
If you experience any other bugs, let me know and I will patch them as soon as possible :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 879257

Edit 2020/03/29: Updated Walkthrough Mod to 0.6

0.6:
- Updated with 0.6 content.

Enjoy the attached Mod!
It can also be found on , F95 and

Note:
If you experience any other bugs, let me know and I will patch them as soon as possible :)
thank you for your effort to provide us with this mod(y)

Exempt.

Dec 2, 2019
I think there might be a typo when you are in the car with Sasha before her performance, you get the option to Kiss her but it says [Paris +1] instead of Sasha...

Exempt.

Dec 2, 2019
Oscar how do you know the what options give what points without a walkthrough? always wondered that for the guys who do these walkthrough mods...

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Oscar how do you know the what options give what points without a walkthrough? always wondered that for the guys who do these walkthrough mods...
As gigan said, in the "game" folder there are .rpy files which contain the code for running this game. In this game, the files are U1.rpy to U6.rpy. They have all the text, scenes and choices that a player is able to make. I then go through and add Tags to the choices to aid and assist people in choosing their preferred choice.