Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Picture Perfect - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Cheat, Improvements Mod [0.14] [SuperWriter]

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/05/15: Added scene gallery.

Change Log:
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
Download: -

Reactions: perseus420

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
OscarSix, your mod still works for the choices but it doesn't allow the "music" to trigger on the latest.

Whenever you get a chance. Thanks

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
OscarSix, your mod still works for the choices but it doesn't allow the "music" to trigger on the latest.

Noticed that too. Keep getting errors. It can't find the M1, M2, M3, etc MP3 files. I think it is just looking for names that don't exist. Are they for the "Voiced version" that I didn't see/know existed?

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019

Noticed that too. Keep getting errors. It can't find the M1, M2, M3, etc MP3 files. I think it is just looking for names that don't exist. Are they for the "Voiced version" that I didn't see/know existed?
Ah, wasn't aware that he did a voice update. I will release a fix tomorrow afternoon, looking into a new way of doing the mod so it works with new versions without needing to constantly update.

• Love
Reactions: ontach

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
OK. Here's the problem.

There apparently *IS* a Voiced Version...but none of the links on the page actually link to it...

Not sure what's up with that, but oh well. You can still play...kinda...It just errors out whenever it calls for one of the voice files.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
OK. Here's the problem.

There apparently *IS* a Voiced Version...but none of the links on the page actually link to it...

Not sure what's up with that, but oh well. You can still play...kinda...It just errors out whenever it calls for one of the voice files.
If you send me the script files for the voice version I can fix it by tomorrow

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Ah, wasn't aware that he did a voice update. I will release a fix tomorrow afternoon, looking into a new way of doing the mod so it works with new versions without needing to constantly update.
Actuly he dropped the voice (for time being). Something about them asking for more money I believe I read. He also added music to a lot of scenes.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
If you send me the script files for the voice version I can fix it by tomorrow
I don't have a voiced version. I just downloaded what was available on the game's page. It was unvoiced. It works, no voices. If you install your mod...It just errors saying it can't find M1.mp3 (and the others...Stopped at M6)

You can hit ignore...but that's inconvenient. heh

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
OscarSix If you are too busy, I could probably take care of it for you...I think all it requires is just removing the calls for the voice files.

Shouldn't be too difficult.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
OscarSix If you are too busy, I could probably take care of it for you...I think all it requires is just removing the calls for the voice files.

Shouldn't be too difficult.
Its ok, its just 1am here so kinda want to sleep and not wait for PP to download

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Its ok, its just 1am here so kinda want to sleep and not wait for PP to download

It's fine. Looks like all your mod needs...is just those lines removed.

I am fairly certain that should be it.

The ones for Miracle seem to be all in the format "M*.mp3" So it is just a matter of nuking those lines. Assuming that A* and I* are the other characters.

Superwriter is just using the simple play sound command for RenPy...so it's just a matter of ripping out over 200 lines. :D

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
It's fine. Looks like all your mod needs...is just those lines removed.

I am fairly certain that should be it.

The ones for Miracle seem to be all in the format "M*.mp3" So it is just a matter of nuking those lines. Assuming that A* and I* are the other characters.

Superwriter is just using the simple play sound command for RenPy...so it's just a matter of ripping out over 200 lines. :D
Yay... :cautious:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I have nothing better to do...so just ripping them out for my own use...If you want, I can upload the changed files for ya.

I THINK it was only done with Chapter 1...guessing that's U1.rpy. I haven't looked at U2, which I think is Chapter 2.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
I have nothing better to do...so just ripping them out for my own use...If you want, I can upload the changed files for ya.

I THINK it was only done with Chapter 1...guessing that's U1.rpy. I haven't looked at U2, which I think is Chapter 2.
Don't feel obliged to but it would save me some time. And, yes, u1 is release 1, u2 is release 2 etc

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Yep. Just checked the other files. Only Chapter 1 (U1.rpy) has the voice files. I just ripped them out...Testing it now.

So far it works...But there's is one..."Simple Pleasure Joy.mp3" that seems to be missing too. Checking.

Yeah. It calls: play music "Simple Pleasure Joy.mp3"

I just can't find that mp3. *eyeroll* Removing it.

File is updated. now. Running thru Chapter 1 to see if it throws a fit about anything else.

Last edited:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
OK. I *THINK* that should be everything. All voice lines removed, and those few lines for the missing song "Simple Pleasure Joy.mp3"

All you need to do is replace the u1.rpy in the game folder...at least until OscarSix does a proper update. This should work....FOR NOW.

Reactions: ontach and OscarSix

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
OK. I *THINK* that should be everything. All voice lines removed, and those few lines for the missing song "Simple Pleasure Joy.mp3"

All you need to do is replace the u1.rpy in the game folder...at least until OscarSix does a proper update. This should work....FOR NOW.
Thanks for your help, I will give it a quick look over, rezip the mod and update the OP