4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
since the update is out I would kindly ask the patreons to not share any details or at least spoiler them (although would be better if they didn't shared) untill is available for the ones that can't afford to pay.
Now I know this is common sense and some people might take offense and for that I apologize.
This is not a command or anything like that it's just a simple request (can't stop you if you don't so ...ya :p)
Thank you in advance
Everyone dies in the end

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
if this message came from anyone else I could chuckle at it...but coming from you?...well again...omnious...:p
Lol Don't worry. I care about these girls just as much as anyone else and I promise you none of the girls in my games are ever going to die or anything crazy like that.

Then why are you still alive? :cautious:
Ur mom!

In the next version going to get the animations? or we to wait more?
No animations for now. I suck at it and I want to focus on the stories and renders for the foreseeable future

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Hey SuperWriter, I was casually just surfing through discord and saw that you have stopped working on your new game, Number One Zero. Are you going to start working on it after Picture Perfect and Secret Summer are completed?
Love you games btw!!
Don't worry, the game is still in production, I just have to prepare for all the superhero stuff a little more. Thank you for the support =]

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Damn, another game character changed. This should be prohibited by law. This current Paris is somehow a cheaper version of the former. Yes, I would have liked to keep the previous one. When it comes to PP, it’s exactly the previous Paris character that comes to mind. Nothing stays in that new one. (n)

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes