4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
This is not a complaint in the slightest...I just started the game all over after having not played since before the revamp to let a few chapters pile up... Miracle and Sasha look how i remember but was there a big change to Paris because something seems off about her or its just my shitty memory lol... if anyone has a picture of her before revamp it'd be appreciated just so i can see why I think she looks way different. Im right at the beginning where we were caught by paris dumping the breakfast...much appreciated
Way back here https://f95zone.to/threads/picture-perfect-0-9-superwriter.34351/post-4406293

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
so...
SuperWriter
awesome news !
Can't wait to play the update...and let's hope it will be that easy as you said in your announcement on patreon ...but I'm gonna trust your judgment since this game is awesome and you're the one creating it! so...ya! I'll probably like her even though atm I don't like her...but I'll probably do! :D
can't wait :love: :love::love::love:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
so...
SuperWriter
awesome news !
Can't wait to play the update...and let's hope it will be that easy as you said in your announcement on patreon ...but I'm gonna trust your judgment since this game is awesome and you're the one creating it! so...ya! I'll probably like her even though atm I don't like her...but I'll probably do! :D
can't wait :love: :love::love::love:
Haha, yeah. Definitely let me know your honest thoughts afterwards because maybe I'll have a poll on making a route for her if enough people are interested

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

Haha, yeah. Definitely let me know your honest thoughts afterwards because maybe I'll have a poll on making a route for her if enough people are interested
Options are always welcomed I would say.
Although I'll probably pursue her also...unless it hurts MC's babygirls! if it does ...then that a big fat no no from me in my playthrough :p although I will probably do it the first time just to see what happens :p

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well, the game does come out tomorrow but it'll be for my patrons of course lol. And they are pretty good about not leaking the game. Well, my higher tiers are anyway.

But of course it always eventually gets leaked, so I'm sure you guys won't have to wait super long
tommorow , day after tommorow , sometime next week ...doesn't matter it will be out :p

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I don't want her to have a good reason for running off. I want to act cold to her with the girls doing that while she is travelling constantly to all of us and have it come out that she was with a guy who left her for a young woman so she is coming back to you to get her family back. I am also hoping that when the new update is ported to android it won't have a game breaking bug so I can play it.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I don't want her to have a good reason for running off. I want to act cold to her with the girls doing that while she is travelling constantly to all of us and have it come out that she was with a guy who left her for a young woman so she is coming back to you to get her family back. I am also hoping that when the new update is ported to android it won't have a game breaking bug so I can play it.
I'm gonna go ahead and say no.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Personally I want to know the character first and know her reasons before I start hating her. Leaving the mc alone with the girls doesn't really help her much at this point, but maybe she can still be redeemed.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Personally I want to know the character first and know her reasons before I start hating her. Leaving the mc alone with the girls doesn't really help her much at this point, but maybe she can still be redeemed.
lets just wait and see exactly :p
I hope she will be a LI :)

Reactions: MarinBladewing

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
since the update is out I would kindly ask the patreons to not share any details or at least spoiler them (although would be better if they didn't shared) untill is available for the ones that can't afford to pay.
Now I know this is common sense and some people might take offense and for that I apologize.
This is not a command or anything like that it's just a simple request (can't stop you if you don't so ...ya :p)
Thank you in advance

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes