4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Marcope

Aug 19, 2019
It's clear you're picking and choosing what you think about me, and making things up.

For example, you say that I ignore feedback when I have clearly showed what my patrons want.

How many developers do you know spend time in the thread answering every single question and responding to your concerns like I do?

I swear it's people like you who make me want to quit this site.

And I apologize if I am coming off as rude but I'm tired of being nice to everyone who is rude
That exactly is my point, you didn't just asked for feedback to you patreons, no, you asked for the opinion of all people, making a public poll, that didn't end in the same way you wanted/expected and that isn't the same opinion that your patreons, or a part of them because you have 476 patreons, and only 140 or so voted in your poll. So by only listening to a part of your patreons, you are ignoring the public vote and the "free" users/ future customers.

Again opening a public poll and a patreon poll and then only focusing in the patreon poll IS ignoring feedback, the feedback of the public poll, I'm not making things up, those are facts. And yeah you take some feedback from free users, when it's a minor thing, like the eyes of Miracle, but when it's a big change...

Also the way the poll was made left little choice to paying customers, because in the poll you said that if they choose the original they will have to wait 2 months for the update, no paying customer would want to wait more time, even if they aren't really ok with the product offered.

About developers that spend time and such, there are plenty, and when they ask for feedback from all the people, they don't only focus in their patreons, or make "conditions" to guide the votes. And you know why it is? Because the real feedback comes from people not involved in the game financially, because they aren't losing/winning anything by it, instead people paying would "lose" more money if they have to wait more time for example.

Marcope

Aug 19, 2019
What are you talking about? He was even considering making the game with both the revamp models and the original. He obviously cares about people's opinions. But in the poll that was available for everyone, the majority picked the revamp, and when he made a second poll for patreons only, the vast majority also picked the revamp. Your problem is not that he doesn't listen, your problem is that you're mad that you're in the minority, and most people are actually ok with the revamp.
Dude the public poll the last time I saw it was 440 to original to 293 to revamped, the original won by a large marging. I don't know if I'm dumb but 400 it's more than 200, so maybe you should have seen the polls a bit more, even the dev said it to you earlier that the original was winning.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
That exactly is my point, you didn't just asked for feedback to you patreons, no, you asked for the opinion of all people, making a public poll, that didn't end in the same way you wanted/expected and that isn't the same opinion that your patreons, or a part of them because you have 476 patreons, and only 140 or so voted in your poll. So by only listening to a part of your patreons, you are ignoring the public vote and the "free" users/ future customers.

Again opening a public poll and a patreon poll and then only focusing in the patreon poll IS ignoring feedback, the feedback of the public poll, I'm not making things up, those are facts. And yeah you take some feedback from free users, when it's a minor thing, like the eyes of Miracle, but when it's a big change...

Also the way the poll was made left little choice to paying customers, because in the poll you said that if they choose the original they will have to wait 2 months for the update, no paying customer would want to wait more time, even if they aren't really ok with the product offered.

About developers that spend time and such, there are plenty, and when they ask for feedback from all the people, they don't only focus in their patreons, or make "conditions" to guide the votes. And you know why it is? Because the real feedback comes from people not involved in the game financially, because they aren't losing/winning anything by it, instead people paying would "lose" more money if they have to wait more time for example.
Let me ask you a question, why do you think I made two different polls?

To see if users like YOU on f95 and my patrons' interests align, but they don't. And I want to make everyone happy, but I have to pick my patrons first.

I even considered doing both a revamp and the original together, but badjour knocked some sense into me and made me realize that my vision needs to stay as my vision.

And you saying the real feedback comes from the free users is absolutely ridiculous. My patrons believe in me enough to spend their hard-earned money, especially in these trying times. You don't think they give a shit what happens to the game they are paying for?

Anyway, you as the player can decide to play this game or not, but I don't appreciate you accusing me of not caring about the feedback of the fans on this site when I have been talking to everyone on this thread for the past year.

Thank you to all those who truly support me and I will continue to listen to you and answer your concerns here, and include you in the development process.

Last edited:

Marcope

Aug 19, 2019
Let me ask you a question, why do you think I made two different polls?
That's what I'm asking myself tbh.

The normal answer would be to see what people think, all the people. But if you ignore the public poll results, then this is not the answer I'm looking for.

So I would say, to see if both polls are the same, or if people really don't care.

But let me ask you too, why make a public poll and then ignore it results? I know they are not paying now, but they could be paying later.

Also another question if you let me, would you think the patreon poll would have get the same results if you didn't include the condition of having to wait 2 months for the update if they pic the original choice? I mean, if it was just a poll to ask what would you like best, the old models or the new and that's it, would it had the same results?

Reactions: HansDampf788

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Dude the public poll the last time I saw it was 440 to original to 293 to revamped, the original won by a large marging. I don't know if I'm dumb but 400 it's more than 200, so maybe you should have seen the polls a bit more, even the dev said it to you earlier that the original was winning.
The polls are now deleted, last time I checked the revamp was winning, my bad. Still in the patreon poll the revamp won, and at the end of the day those are the people that make it possible for the dev to work on the game. The people that want to support him, are already doing it and the new players won't even know the difference between the revamp and the original models. So it's not like he is losing potential supporters because he changed the models. I know you will say that they only voted for the revamp because they don't want to delay the update, but you don't have any proof that is true. If anything they would be the more vocal ones since they are the ones paying and they don't seem to mind.

Marcope

Aug 19, 2019
The polls are now deleted, last time I checked the revamp was winning, my bad. Still in the patreon poll the revamp won, and at the end of the day those are the people that make it possible for the dev to work on the game. The people that want to support him, are already doing it and the new players won't even know the difference between the revamp and the original models. So it's not like he is losing potential supporters because he changed the models. I know you will say that they only voted for the revamp because they don't want to delay the update, but you don't have any proof that is true. If anything they would be the more vocal ones since they are the ones paying and they don't seem to mind.
I could say more, but I will just say this, if you as a creator of something ask for feedback, to all the people, and then proceed to ignore the feedback from people not paying you, it's at least a dick move, at wors a hit to your reputation as a creator, because those that voted in the public may think he doesn't acre at all about them, so why would they care for him, so they won't be involve in the project created anymore and won't be ok with the creator, would that mean he will lose support or that new players won't come? No, they will keep coming, just that the next time he asked for public feed people that think different than him won't care to give their opinion, since it will be ignored.

And about the patreons, the dev posted the polls, 140 patreons voted, he has 476, does that means all the patreons think the same as those that voted, maybe, mayybe not. What pissed me, was opening a public poll and then proceed to ignore it because it was different from his patreon poll, then why ope it at all? People that voted in the public could be future customers/pirates/ex patreons that can't support him, all those that gave their feedback and were ignored, you may be sure they won't get back or at the very least won't give their feedback again, why would they?

Now, I'm not saying anything will happen with the game or that people won't play it or that it's support won't keep growing, because that's not the case, the game it's great, and the dev is focused in it and has an idea to where the plot will go. I'm just sad/pissed because it never sits well with me, when creators ask for public opinion, in anything not just making adult games, and then proceed to say "thanks, but I will just ignore you all and do what the others that pay me say", then I can't stop think "Why did you ask at all?"

Marcope

Aug 19, 2019
And you saying the real feedback comes from the free users is absolutely ridiculous. My patrons believe in me enough to spend their hard-earned money, especially in these trying times. You don't think they give a shit what happens to the game they are paying for?

Thank you to all those who truly support me and I will continue to listen to you and answer your concerns here, and include you in the development process.
Is it really? Because we have seen time and time again that feedback from patreons of a game isn't always the best, let's not forget those that support and believe so much in a dev, that even when it's proven he/she is milking they still defend the game, or those that defend the game even when it lose the directtion it was aiming, or let's not forget those that support the dev even when he introduce a fetish that doesn't really fit the theme of the game just because a patreon asked, or those that keep defending a dev and his vision when the game not only lost it focus but the time between updates is longer and ewith less render and worse renders every time.

But yeah feedback from people paying you must be correct always, because they are paying.

it's because they are paying the reason why they are not objectives, they are supporting you, not the game, they are paying so if you say it will take more time to update and that you want X, they will say that you are right and even vote it. Free users don't really mind that much, and can say all the words that paying customers can't, can be objectives and realistics, it's like if your boss in your company makes all the workers a poll, asking for the conditions if they are good, if the pay is enought, if the hours of work are too many, etc. Would you think the answers to that would be realistic? or would you get better answers with a third party that isn't involved at all?

But whatever, with your last sentence you provide with all the info Ineed, you only care for thos that truly support you, the ones that doesn't say anything that you don't like, and that doesn't point flaws in your way of doing thins, or those that doesn't think different than you. It's like those devs that go to their discord server and there is only menssages of great job, nice update/render/etc. because the momment someone say something different it is banned or the repl is erased, that's the same vibe you gave me right now.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I could say more, but I will just say this, if you as a creator of something ask for feedback, to all the people, and then proceed to ignore the feedback from people not paying you, it's at least a dick move, at wors a hit to your reputation as a creator, because those that voted in the public may think he doesn't acre at all about them, so why would they care for him, so they won't be involve in the project created anymore and won't be ok with the creator, would that mean he will lose support or that new players won't come? No, they will keep coming, just that the next time he asked for public feed people that think different than him won't care to give their opinion, since it will be ignored.

And about the patreons, the dev posted the polls, 140 patreons voted, he has 476, does that means all the patreons think the same as those that voted, maybe, mayybe not. What pissed me, was opening a public poll and then proceed to ignore it because it was different from his patreon poll, then why ope it at all? People that voted in the public could be future customers/pirates/ex patreons that can't support him, all those that gave their feedback and were ignored, you may be sure they won't get back or at the very least won't give their feedback again, why would they?

Now, I'm not saying anything will happen with the game or that people won't play it or that it's support won't keep growing, because that's not the case, the game it's great, and the dev is focused in it and has an idea to where the plot will go. I'm just sad/pissed because it never sits well with me, when creators ask for public opinion, in anything not just making adult games, and then proceed to say "thanks, but I will just ignore you all and do what the others that pay me say", then I can't stop think "Why did you ask at all?"
Dude, you have all of this backwards. The reason I made the public poll in the first place is to make everyone happy. I know that my supporters are backing me, but I was trying to be a good person by seeing if my patrons agreed with you guys and they simply don't.

I try to do a good thing and I have you saying that I don't care? You do realize I could stay on patreon like most developers do, right? I have talked to so many developers who said that f95 is a "cesspool" and "dumpster fire" because of crap exactly like this.

Untitled design(2).png

Literally another dev warning me about f95 just yesterday

I'm actually trying to do a good thing and then you accuse me of not caring. If I was a spiteful person, I would honestly say fuck this because I seriously don't need to be here. but I am for the people who are fans of this game and I want to interact with everyone, not just all of my patrons.

So I'm just going to ignore comments like this from now on and focus on the good.

This thread is a very positive one and comments like yours are not welcome because you are not being constructive or trying to make the game any better, all you are doing is causing chaos that is not needed and it does not help the game.

Honestly, if anything you are making the game worse because you are putting me in a bad mood and I do not develop well when I'm in a bad mood so have a good day and I'll go listen to some happy music now and get in a better mood ^^

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

He didn't ignore it, he opened a poll for the people that play for free, and then he opened a poll for the people that pay to see if they matched, and they didn't. It wasn't an issue for the people that payed and those are the people that make it possible for him to keep working on the game. The argument that all those people that voted in the open poll are potential supporters is 100% bullshit, if they wanted to support it they would be already doing so. You're telling me that all those people have been playing for free all this time but the reason they won't support the game is because of the revamp?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
it's because they are paying the reason why they are not objectives, they are supporting you, not the game, they are paying so if you say it will take more time to update and that you want X, they will say that you are right and even vote it. Free users don't really mind that much, and can say all the words that paying customers can't, can be objectives and realistics, it's like if your boss in your company makes all the workers a poll, asking for the conditions if they are good, if the pay is enought, if the hours of work are too many, etc. Would you think the answers to that would be realistic? or would you get better answers with a third party that isn't involved at all?
The anology doesn't even make sense. Yeah people would be afraid of their boss because he is the one paying them, If I am selling something and I make a poll about the stuff that I am selling, why would the people that are paying me be afraid of speaking their mind? They all can just tell me to fuck off and spend their money anywhere else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BlasKyau

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
You didn't even try to answer to any of the points I make, you keep only saying, "people support me", " I care for all", "I didn't even had to do the poll but I did because I'm trying to be a good person" " you say that I don't care but I care for all the people's opinion" then proceed to ignore public poll, "i don't even need to be here but I do because I want to interact with others that aren't my patreons" then just have their opinion at count, "people in f95 are bad because others devs said so and her people have a different opinion than me, so they must be wrong", "I do a poll to make everyone happy" but then I ignore the public poll because they don't pay, etc.

Now you are doing what every dev that don't like criticsim do, blame others, blame pirates, blame people from f95, blame people that don't think like you, and then say I'm good they are bad and I'm goign to ignore them.:cautious:

i could keep, but I will say one last thing, next time to avoid this, do only a patreon poll or don't ignore free feedback. I'm tired of arguing with a wall that thinks everyone that don't share his ideas it's bad and that he is right in every thing he does.
You are the only person making this argument, and it is silly. So why in the world would I take advice from you? You even admitted yourself that you are "pissed," so that shows you are only acting on emotion and you're not even subjective yourself.

I would have taken you serious if you were calm and not attacked me with your very first comments. You can DM me if you want and we can talk like human beings. But yeah, I'm not entertaining your current argument and how you're coming at me.

Just ask anyone in this thread or on my patreon who have been with me the past months and see how they feel about me because I have been very understanding and listening to feedback.

You're obviously new here

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I'm new and I liked what I saw of the game. The porter that made the Android port hasn't fixed a game breaking bug in it but if that does get fixes I am happy to continue playing the game I never saw the previous models but I like the current ones so we're golden.

Oct 15, 2020
The public poll won for the original, but the patreon pole definitely won for the revamp, 130 to 10 the last time I had checked and it stayed about that when I checked this morning.

And I think it would be pretty silly for me to go against the people financially supporting me and risk losing them as I make them wait for a version for people playing for free.
That's a big "fuck you" to the people that voted in the public poll, like "yeah yeah vote whatever, I don't care, because at the end the money rules". But well at the end of the day this is a business, so well like in everything those who paid are "better" than the rest. If you were to only listen to patreons, you shouldn't have made a public poll imo.

I'm pretty sad to be honest, I wasn't expecting that disdain with your non-paying public but your business your rules. I think I just will leave this thread and don't play your games because I'm sad and dissapointed, but that's on me I guess, good luck with your business.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Sasha is going to freak out, curse and probably break a bone punching the wall or MC's head.

Also, it makes me question what this "stranger" will say when she discovers what Daddy has done to the girls..
I deleted my post cause I was retarded ..doesn't matter the reason xD
That is my guess, yes. Either he was trying to mislead us by mentioning that she should be familiar or she has to be her. More over, she does give me Sasha's vibes.
hmmm....if it is her...I wonder how she will affect us...
Misleading or is it her? xD
WE SHALL SEE! :D

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I deleted my post cause I was retarded ..doesn't matter the reason xD

hmmm....if it is her...I wonder how she will affect us...
Misleading or is it her? xD
WE SHALL SEE! :D
Dude, don't do that. If I had to delete every retarded post I make, I would barely had passed a hundred comments.

• Haha
Reactions: Trojaner and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Dude, don't do that. If I had to delete every retarded post I make, I would barely had passed a hundred comments.
was a bit ashamed that I couldn;t remember if she was dead or just left us...so I said ..fuck it..might as well start the game and see if I can remember...and I did xD ...after I deleted my post...:p
but ya...next time I'll just own up my fuckups xD

Reactions: Ayhsel
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes