4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I think the game is going great. Love the story. Don't really care about the revamp because the revamp does not seriously alter the girls appearances to a point where I don't know who is who. SW - do what I do about all the complaints about the revamp. Let your eyes gloss over and find the next comment.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I think the game is going great. Love the story. Don't really care about the revamp because the revamp does not seriously alter the girls appearances to a point where I don't know who is who. SW - do what I do about all the complaints about the revamp. Let your eyes gloss over and find the next comment.
110% agree unfortunatelly...last pages ...maybe even more...are basically only complaints about the revamp...which in my oppinion is awesome(i mean the revamp not that there are complaints)
anyway ya...that's the best advice ...what you said :p

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I never played previous versions but I'm more likely to drop this game because I can't do some of Sasha' s scenes on android due to a bug and there is no fix then because we got new models.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
1. That's great. Too many games here like to beat around the bush and/or teases about whether or not the MC will be in a harem relationship.

2. Yeah, from your previous games i played i'd say your MCs were level-headed, not weak pushovers, and had some goal in mind. Too often the MCs have nothing noteworthy about them (like being a star athlete, innate magical powers, skilled at anything, etc.). The stories mostly begin with introducing the MC as either the plain guy down on his luck, a student (high school senior/college freshman), a jerk or a complete idiot, or his sudden life changes via supernatural intervention or via a new job surrounding him around only women.

I viewed the new game "Number One Zero" plot and characters on your . Visually, i like the refreshing variety in the MC's appearance, which is lacking and rarely see in MCs in other 3D VN Games you'd find on F95zone. Not enough brown/dark-brown skinned Male MCs, a lot of generic looking pale skinned MCs using the same 2-3 character models, with exceptions of course. I like variety in the MC as much as i like variety in the women/love interests.
Some of the plot so far reminded me of the movie "Sky High", with the whole protagonist has no superpowers and his parents are the most famous superheroes. For the alien plot aspect it reminds me of movies like "E.T." or "Mighty Joe Young", person saving alien/rare animal species from the government, evil poachers or from evil scientists doing experiments on them.

When you do launch "Number One Zero" be prepared for some people to possibly complain about not being able to self-insert or immerse themselves into the MC because of his skin tone. I only mention this because the game "Rocking Robin" (fka "Rocks N Robin”) originally had a Black MC, but people complained to the developer and he later changed to a White MC and changed the other characters too. Also, I seen a few unsavory comments on "Starship Inanna" thread about its Black MC, but the developer stuck to his guns.
I understand you are warning about having a black MC and other characters, but I'm ready for the knuckleheaded comments. Picture perfect and secret summer have all white characters, but that's just how I envisioned the story in my head. And with the new game I just envisioned a black MC and other type of characters who aren't just White, so I'm not going to change it just because people don't want a black character, etc lol. Especially considering the fact that I am black myself

Thanks for the heads up and info

I will not be voting for the simple reason that like many here I like the changes on some a lot and others less (Sasha does seem to have lost something in translation for me personally), so to make me really happy it would need another rework where some would be happy again and others unhappy. Which could also easily lead to clashes with different styles of chars after. Remember you cannot make everyone happy as a dev, so make sure you make yourself happy with the game first. :)

So for me I will much prefer to let the story continue, since I love the story overall and can easily live with any of the chars as they look now and also prefer a happy dev.
jesus...why is everyone making such a big deal of original vs revamp?does it matter?
He said this forum has started to make him unhappy and yet people still do that shit...let's just tone it down ...and stop criticizing the revamp for some bs reason..."this showed emotion " " this got my dick hard" "this bla bla bla " ....
I'm not the dev of this game ...I'm just a simple player ...and yet reading all of these people with their complaining all the fucking time has made me feel bad about the game...and I have nothing to gain/lose (and I'm not talking about money here)
Seriously tone it down...
Lets be happy the revamp is done and in a few days ...or a week or so...we get new content...
This is a good example of why some developers avoid this forum like the plague. You could give some people here a diamond as a gift and they would still have something to complain about its cut.
The problem this forum has, it's the same problem all social media platforms have. You have a small group of people that make a lot of noise and ruin everything for the rest.
110% agree unfortunatelly...last pages ...maybe even more...are basically only complaints about the revamp...which in my oppinion is awesome(i mean the revamp not that there are complaints)
anyway ya...that's the best advice ...what you said :p
Thanks, guys... I honestly was about to take a break from this site, but seeing so much vocal support really has lifted my spirits and I'll stay for fans exactly like you who have feedback or constructive criticism or suggestions for the game because I do get a lot of inspiration from you guys here.

Seriously, thanks. And I start working on update 10 today! Yay! Will be out in about a week

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I understand you are warning about having a black MC and other characters, but I'm ready for the knuckleheaded comments. Picture perfect and secret summer have all white characters, but that's just how I envisioned the story in my head. And with the new game I just envisioned a black MC and other type of characters who aren't just White, so I'm not going to change it just because people don't want a black character, etc lol. Especially considering the fact that I am black myself

Thanks for the heads up and info
For what is worth, the mc being black won't bother me at all, as long as the story is good, the skin color of the character shouldn't really matter. Most of visual novels I've played the characters are asian so the character being from a different race won't really matter that much for my immersion.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Dude, I am really sorry if this forum gives you too much negative emotions and stuff but you do realise that you provoke a lot of it by your own actions? I am not talking about revamp itself but shit like your latest poll on patreon. You are juggling like 4 games in developing at once all while constantly revamping them and then you ask for peoples "honest opinion" while mentioning 2 months of delay as a price for that? Your revamp could have made Paris into 80 years old granny and people would still choose to keep it that way just because 2 months is way too high of a price with your developement pace.

That poll is skewed from the start, the only reason you made it is to receive a pat on your back. That is fine but why pretend you want peoples honest opinion? You don't want peoples honest opinion, you want validation for your decision. :unsure:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
My problem with the poll is that it's made on patreon, because it was already said that most of his patreons are fine with the new models, so it's likey that it will go in favor to the new models. I voted in the poll but I had to make a patreon account first and I don't think that everyone in this forum who don't like the changes has a patreon account or will make one to vote.

I know people will say I am not a patreon so I don't have the right to criticise the changes. I didn't had a patreon account before because I don't like to give money to a game/project that can get changed/abandoned at any point in, I rather wait until it's finished and get's a steam release, in fact I had the game on my steam wishlist before the change was made.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Dude, I am really sorry if this forum gives you too much negative emotions and stuff but you do realise that you provoke a lot of it by your own actions? I am not talking about revamp itself but shit like your latest poll on patreon. You are juggling like 4 games in developing at once all while constantly revamping them and then you ask for peoples "honest opinion" while mentioning 2 months of delay as a price for that? Your revamp could have made Paris into 80 years old granny and people would still choose to keep it that way just because 2 months is way too high of a price with your developement pace.

That poll is skewed from the start, the only reason you made it is to receive a pat on your back. That is fine but why pretend you want peoples honest opinion? You don't want peoples honest opinion, you want validation for your decision. :unsure:
So, I have given you 9 updates of Picture Perfect and have done a revamp in 2 months over just a year. Update 10 will be out by the weekend.

AND I have given 4 updates of a second game. I'll be starting the third game soon.

How many games get abandoned on this site? I would think you would be happy about a developer giving you a bunch of games to play. What in the world are you talking about?

I release and update every single month and you come at me, busting my ass? AndI care enough to ask for people's opinions instead of just ignoring them and it's about ME?

If people truly were attached to the models as they say then 2 months is nothing. you are acting like I said I would go back for 6 months or a year. Waiting 2 months is the norm for most updates, so we are all very used to that.

I'm usually pretty calm, but you definitely rubbed me the wrong way with this message, accusing me of doing all of this for my ego when I'm here every fucking update to get everyone's opinions.

Why do you think I had to poll in the first place? I would 100% go back and please the original models if that's what people wanted, but they didn't.

"Well... I do like the old models but not enough to wait 2 months"

So now all conversation about the revamp can be dead because they can make their vote count if they wanted and almost no one is voting for the old models. Hell yeah I wanted to see how bad they wanted them and they didn't that bad

My problem with the poll is that it's made on patreon, because it was already said that most of his patreons are fine with the new models, so it's likey that it will go in favor to the new models. I voted in the poll but I had to make a patreon account first and I don't think that everyone in this forum who don't like the changes has a patreon account or will make one to vote.

I know people will say I am not a patreon so I don't have the right to criticise the changes. I didn't had a patreon account before because I don't like to give money to a game/project that can get changed/abandoned at any point in, I rather wait until it's finished and get's a steam release, in fact I had the game on my steam wishlist before the change was made.
The poll is public and anyone with a patreon account can vote. You don't have to be a patron of mine, otherwise why would I post it here? if it was only for my patrons you wouldn't even be able to see the post

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Man people are trying really hard to find reasons to complain...
either that or ...trolls...

I never understood this ....behaviour...you know you're not paying for anything...and yet all you do is complain...you don't like ?then go ahead and move on..you'll be missed...but we'll do without you no worries..world will still move on...
I think this game is very good..chars look very good...
Played also Secret Summer and loved it...(though a bit short) and can't wait for more updates ...on both games.
EDIT : I'm not talking about you badjourasmix ..talking about people who behave ...like that...complain about anything fucking little thing....which in the end it does not matter since the game is a gem.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I mean with the Android port having a broken scene I have a right to complain but this can't be directed at superwriter because they did not release the Android port I can only complain to the porter themselves which I did.

Oct 15, 2020
So now all conversation about the revamp can be dead because they can make their vote count if they wanted and almost no one is voting for the old models. Hell yeah I wanted to see how bad they wanted them and they didn't that bad
I mean, I don't know if I'm seeing another poll or something, because I just made a patreon account to vote because I like the old models and the vote is 304 to original and 284 to revamped, and as far as I know 300 is more than 280.

I may be bad with number but saying that almost no one is voting for the old models when the votes for the old models surpass the revamped ones is weird...I don't want to be a dick about it, but maybe it's just me and I'm seeing the poll for another game or something...

Reactions: HansDampf788

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I mean, I don't know if I'm seeing another poll or something, because I just made a patreon account to vote because I like the old models and the vote is 304 to original and 284 to revamped, and as far as I know 300 is more than 280.

I may be bad with number but saying that almost no one is voting for the old models when the votes for the old models surpass the revamped ones is weird...I don't want to be a dick about it, but maybe it's just me and I'm seeing the poll for another game or something...
I hadn't rechecked the poll, so now a lot more have voted for the original, but the revamp is still winning, with the patreon poll.

And the original is only winning by 30 so far, that's not nearly enough to go back and change everything just for 30 people.

314 vs 284 on public poll for the revamp
124 vs 12 for revamp from patron poll.

I wanted to see a landslide in order for me to go back and do the original, not just an extra 10% of people on just the public poll. I'll leave it open though

Oct 15, 2020
I hadn't rechecked the poll, so now a lot more have voted for the original, but the revamp is still winning, with the patreon poll.

And the original is only winning by 30 so far, that's not nearly enough to go back and change everything just for 30 people.

314 vs 284 on public poll for the revamp
124 vs 12 for revamp from patron poll.

I wanted to see a landslide in order for me to go back and do the original, not just an extra 10% of people on just the public poll. I'll leave it open though
Yeah, it makes sense now, since I'm not a patreon I didn't know how the patreon poll was doing, and because I only saw the public poll I was confused when reading your posts :D. But now seeing that your patreons want the revamped one, I don't see the original "winning" even if in the public it win later for 100 or something, there are still the votes of your patreons and they pay so in case of doubt they have a stronger argument I guess... well there's go my hope for the old models. :(

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
either that or ...trolls...

I never understood this ....behaviour...you know you're not paying for anything...and yet all you do is complain...you don't like ?then go ahead and move on..you'll be missed...but we'll do without you no worries..world will still move on...
I think this game is very good..chars look very good...
Played also Secret Summer and loved it...(though a bit short) and can't wait for more updates ...on both games.
EDIT : I'm not talking about you badjourasmix ..talking about people who behave ...like that...complain about anything fucking little thing....which in the end it does not matter since the game is a gem.
Yeah I got what you were saying. I stopped reading a lot of the threads of the games I follow because of people always complaining about dumb stuff. It's sad because I want to be able to interact with the devs and discuss the things I like or dislike about these games, but these people make these threads not enjoyable.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah I got what you were saying. I stopped reading a lot of the threads of the games I follow because of people always complaining about dumb stuff. It's sad because I want to be able to interact with the devs and discuss the things I like or dislike about these games, but these people make these threads not enjoyable.
in all the game topics I post I don't think I've found a dev that is more active on the forum than SuperWriter

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes