4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
I understand people have opinions, but I am so over people complaining -_-

I think I'll take a break from this site for a little while, because it's doing nothing but bringing down my spirits.

I like to be in the threads for people who have actual questions or suggestions you guys have for the game, but most of what I'm seeing is complaining, etc. Thank you to all those who have been supportive, though.
I wasn't trying to just complain, more pointing out what I liked it and what I didn't like as much with the changes. I think a big part was me being used to things the other way. Like you identify a certain look for someone, then the change breaks immersion. It happens with movies or TV shows too when an actor changes for a sequel but they play the same character. I'm sure you had reasons for the revamp and I still respect your choices even if I don't agree with all of them.

Thank you for creating such a great game!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's been a long while since I played this so I came back to check out what's new. I personally have mixed feelings on the revamp. Obviously it is artistic choice, but for me, some changes I like and others not so much.

In terms of scenes, while they look better in appearance, some of the detail is missing that was there before due to changes in room orientation or whatever else took place. This could be to speed up the release of the revamp version, I'm not sure. For example, look at the background in these images.

ORIGINAL:
View attachment 901423 View attachment 901424

REVAMP:
View attachment 901426 View attachment 901428

Camera angles generally look better. The car scene with Miracle is a perfect example:
View attachment 901419 View attachment 901420

The Girls

Miracle:
Better face, more realistic looking body. Her skin got a little lighter which doesn't look as good in certain lighting but it doesn't look bad and that's really the only "downside".

Paris:
Not a fan. The face lacks expression and the eyes are too big, more like a doll. The original eyelashes may have been a bit large but the new ones look off being separated and spread out all over the top and bottom of the eye. Also her original vibe was angry and irritable but then softened once you develop the relationship, you could see her emotions and demeanor change toward you, which fit nicely with her character. Now she appears more gentle and not as strong of a person, but also more emotionless. And while her hair strands appear more natural, it's way too blue, and follows too "perfectly" around her face. If the original color was returned, along with the old bangs, but kept the rest new, it would be better. Also, some of the clothing, like the pink nightgown, doesn't look as natural as before, and the new hair doesn't always follow gravity.

ORIGINAL (Left: lots of emotion, angrier. Right: starting to soften to you)
View attachment 901432 View attachment 901434

REVAMP (Left: emotionless, staring into emptiness. Middle: Even when smiling her eyes look like they're somewhere else. Right: Again, blank stare.)
View attachment 901435 View attachment 901438 View attachment 901440

Sasha:
Not a fan. Less natural in appearance, also looking more doll like with too much makeup.

ORIGINAL (natural smile, emotion in the eyes)
View attachment 901444

REVAMP (glossy, too much makeup, eyes look dead inside)
View attachment 901447

Sabrina:
Improved face and way more realistic looking body. I like the lighter eyeliner and she looks way more natural in appearance.

ORIGINAL (lacking facial muscles, too much eyeliner:
View attachment 901451

REVAMP (facial structure improved, lips improved, freckles much better):
View attachment 901453

Again, it is all artistic choice. While I may not 100% be a fan of every change, especially the radical appearance change in Paris, the artist's interest in their own work is what matters most. If they like the changes better, then I'd rather they stick with it and maybe the game will continue to completion, since so many other artists featured on here have abandoned their projects due to boredom, tiredness, etc.
Like I say, I like changes. I personally like the original models and the new ones. Paris is possibly the most different character, and I prefer the new model (I love the new one). I don't think the other characters have a noticeable difference between original and revamped, just details, but I think these little things change characters for the better. But it is my taste.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

I think I'll take a break from this site for a little while, because it's doing nothing but bringing down my spirits.

I like to be in the threads for people who have actual questions or suggestions you guys have for the game, but most of what I'm seeing is complaining, etc. Thank you to all those who have been supportive, though.
I, for one, will miss your participation yet I do fully understand. I will be watching out for your new game as well as updates to your others. Best to you on your future endeavours.

PS. I've come to enjoy the revamp. I found the renders to have more "feeling" to them.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Vote here whether you want the original models or the revamp. If you really want them back then here is your chance to voice your opinion

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GrammerCop

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
Ayayayay it's a very interesting game that was obviously made to be incestuous, but the soliloquies and the dialogues are so long it feels like I'm staring into an abyss of perpetual parlance. You obviously have written stuff before, I can tell by the prolonged speeches and I congratulate you for the eloquence, but seriously now you're taking the whole visual novel concept into just a novel in a lot of parts of the game.

At any rate now that I've gotten that off my chest, they are beautiful renders and I appreciate the rework of the characters. I didn't play the original in much magnitude but it's enough for me to tell. It seems you still have to work on some scenes though. For example, certain parts where you're supposed to stare at the navel before when it was exposed, now are covered up because of the revamp.

In terms of the writing, it's clearly very good but there are situational times when I get confused. Reactions of certain characters towards the main character or vise versa mostly. It's very strange at certain points and I believe it's because you're trying to built a narrative but it seems forced.

I realize this might seem like nothing more than crappy criticism from the peanut gallery, but a game like this has the potential of being great, not just good, that's the main reason why I'm grilling it so much. The good news is that in comparison to many others I've seen, this is definitely worth a try at the very least I'd say.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Ayayayay it's a very interesting game that was obviously made to be incestuous, but the soliloquies and the dialogues are so long it feels like I'm staring into an abyss of perpetual parlance. You obviously have written stuff before, I can tell by the prolonged speeches and I congratulate you for the eloquence, but seriously now you're taking the whole visual novel concept into just a novel in a lot of parts of the game.

At any rate now that I've gotten that off my chest, they are beautiful renders and I appreciate the rework of the characters. I didn't play the original in much magnitude but it's enough for me to tell. It seems you still have to work on some scenes though. For example, certain parts where you're supposed to stare at the navel before when it was exposed, now are covered up because of the revamp.

In terms of the writing, it's clearly very good but there are situational times when I get confused. Reactions of certain characters towards the main character or vise versa mostly. It's very strange at certain points and I believe it's because you're trying to built a narrative but it seems forced.

I realize this might seem like nothing more than crappy criticism from the peanut gallery, but a game like this has the potential of being great, not just good though, that's the main reason why I'm grilling it so much. The good news is that in comparison to many other's I've seen, this is definitely worth a try at the very least I'd say.
I appreciate your critique and I will take them to heart! Thank you for playing

Reactions: Ghostly

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Vote here whether you want the original models or the revamp. If you really want them back then here is your chance to voice your opinion

Jul 20, 2020
Regarding the models and revamp etc:
I personally don't care which way you go, either is fine for me, I prefer miracles revamp model over the original, but I'm not going to stop playing or anything drastic regardless which way you go.

The story and character development is what's important to me overall, if there's no story, no character interaction, then it could be the best renders in the world and my interest would be extremely low or none at all.

And that's why I keep playing this VN, the story is great with solid character dialogue and everyone is well rounded. Don't let everyone get you down, this is *your* project, your vision, I'm here for the ride.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I mean, regardless of what that poll outcome is, you should keep the revamped models. There is no point in constantly remaking the game, most people do not have any significant issues with the models, old or revamped. I sort of think remaking the game again is a waste of time, it takes time away from progressing this game and your other games.

Reactions: Hound_013 and DA22

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I mean, regardless of what that poll outcome is, you should keep the revamped models. There is no point in constantly remaking the game, most people do not have any significant issues with the models, old or revamped. I sort of think remaking the game again is a waste of time, it takes time away from progressing this game and your other games.
That's exactly my point. I want to see if people are complaining just to complain or if they really need the models because there have been a few that they will drop the game just because of the new models.

I'm just giving the people a chance to voice their opinions. No harm in that, right? I don't think waiting two months is a big deal if you really want those models and wouldn't play otherwise.

I didn't think it was a big enough deal to prolong the game and the results are showing that. I guess the new models aren't that bad after all if they're willing to play the rest of the game with them lol

Reactions: Ghostly

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Regarding the models and revamp etc:
I personally don't care which way you go, either is fine for me, I prefer miracles revamp model over the original, but I'm not going to stop playing or anything drastic regardless which way you go.

The story and character development is what's important to me overall, if there's no story, no character interaction, then it could be the best renders in the world and my interest would be extremely low or none at all.

And that's why I keep playing this VN, the story is great with solid character dialogue and everyone is well rounded. Don't let everyone get you down, this is *your* project, your vision, I'm here for the ride.
Your comments are exactly what my arguments have been. What are characters without personality and story? They're just empty, aren't they? So for all the people complaining about the new models, I'm letting them put their money where their mouth is.

If you truly want the old models back, then I think you would be able to wait two months for me to redo it. I am absolutely serious about that if a majority of the people want, but so far it's like 130 to 10 in favor of the revamp

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
I appreciate your critique and I will take them to heart! Thank you for playing
It's difficult to see something that you'd worked hard be torn to pieces by others trust me I know the feeling. I always like to say to myself that letting go of something you love is demonstrably painful, but necessary in order to improve it.

I may not agree with many things in your work, but I am grateful that you at least took the time to make it

Golgari

Jan 22, 2018
That's exactly my point. I want to see if people are complaining just to complain or if they really need the models because there have been a few that they will drop the game just because of the new models.

I'm just giving the people a chance to voice their opinions. No harm in that, right? I don't think waiting two months is a big deal if you really want those models and wouldn't play otherwise.

I didn't think it was a big enough deal to prolong the game and the results are showing that. I guess the new models aren't that bad after all if they're willing to play the rest of the game with them lol
Dude not gonna lie at first I wasn't 100% sure about the models but I actually have come to really love them. I've loved this game since I first found out about it, and I feel like the model changes helped breathe new life into this game. Let the haters hate.

The old models weren't bad or anything. I'm just saying man, this is your story and I'm MUCH more committed to this story than to the models. You could have made this text-only and I'd still be in love with it.

Last edited:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
1) The harem will be polyamorous, so all of the girls know about each other and actively participate in the relationship, having threesomes/foursomes, etc.

2) One thing I absolutely hate in a story is a week or bit of meal that is not capable, so you will never see that in any of the games I do. Of course the guys won't be perfect, but you've played my games. Are my MC's weak? I promise you will not be disappointed with the MC for the kinetic novel
1. That's great. Too many games here like to beat around the bush and/or teases about whether or not the MC will be in a harem relationship.

2. Yeah, from your previous games i played i'd say your MCs were level-headed, not weak pushovers, and had some goal in mind. Too often the MCs have nothing noteworthy about them (like being a star athlete, innate magical powers, skilled at anything, etc.). The stories mostly begin with introducing the MC as either the plain guy down on his luck, a student (high school senior/college freshman), a jerk or a complete idiot, or his sudden life changes via supernatural intervention or via a new job surrounding him around only women.

I viewed the new game "Number One Zero" plot and characters on your . Visually, i like the refreshing variety in the MC's appearance, which is lacking and rarely see in MCs in other 3D VN Games you'd find on F95zone. Not enough brown/dark-brown skinned Male MCs, a lot of generic looking pale skinned MCs using the same 2-3 character models, with exceptions of course. I like variety in the MC as much as i like variety in the women/love interests.
Some of the plot so far reminded me of the movie "Sky High", with the whole protagonist has no superpowers and his parents are the most famous superheroes. For the alien plot aspect it reminds me of movies like "E.T." or "Mighty Joe Young", person saving alien/rare animal species from the government, evil poachers or from evil scientists doing experiments on them.

When you do launch "Number One Zero" be prepared for some people to possibly complain about not being able to self-insert or immerse themselves into the MC because of his skin tone. I only mention this because the game "Rocking Robin" (fka "Rocks N Robin”) originally had a Black MC, but people complained to the developer and he later changed to a White MC and changed the other characters too. Also, I seen a few unsavory comments on "Starship Inanna" thread about its Black MC, but the developer stuck to his guns.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

I will not be voting for the simple reason that like many here I like the changes on some a lot and others less (Sasha does seem to have lost something in translation for me personally), so to make me really happy it would need another rework where some would be happy again and others unhappy. Which could also easily lead to clashes with different styles of chars after. Remember you cannot make everyone happy as a dev, so make sure you make yourself happy with the game first. :)

So for me I will much prefer to let the story continue, since I love the story overall and can easily live with any of the chars as they look now and also prefer a happy dev.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020

You've been getting a lot of unnecessary sh1t. Sorry if I've contributed to that - you're definitely one of the more patient and dedicated devs, actually taking the time to respond to people. Totally understandable if you needed to get away for a bit...but come back! :LOL:

Yeah, you're in a tough spot because everyone will have different preferences, and some (like myself) like the changes for some of the characters (Sabrina/Paris) but not others (Sasha/Miracle). You might also consider just keeping the revamped models but perhaps make small changes based on reoccurring feedback (e.g. to skin texture/tone or eyes etc.)? But then again, It might be difficult to satisfy everyone that way too.

I think in the end most people will just be happy with continued progress/updates. I'm certainly still following and playing your game regardless of what the decision will be!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
jesus...why is everyone making such a big deal of original vs revamp?does it matter?
He said this forum has started to make him unhappy and yet people still do that shit...let's just tone it down ...and stop criticizing the revamp for some bs reason..."this showed emotion " " this got my dick hard" "this bla bla bla " ....
I'm not the dev of this game ...I'm just a simple player ...and yet reading all of these people with their complaining all the fucking time has made me feel bad about the game...and I have nothing to gain/lose (and I'm not talking about money here)
Seriously tone it down...
Lets be happy the revamp is done and in a few days ...or a week or so...we get new content...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
After the vote can we please stop talking about the revamp? I get that people don't like change but this is getting ridiculous. Oh and after all the whining here the revamp is still winning anyway. And people wonder why some devs don't give a fuck about what people on this forum think. People keep complaining about stuff that most people don't have a problem with.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes