4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I don't have a problem for the most part of having the single routes done first.

As long as the harem path gets progression (even a little on each update) so that those of us that only play the harem route, don't have to wait the month or more, for each ending (not harem).

With nothing to even progress the harem. Seeing as it will be 4 to 5 endings (leaving the wait time for harem) anywhere from 5 to potentially 7 and a half months, before we get what we want.

Doing progression at the same time will also allow more bonding time and story time for the harem path. Plus by the time the others get finished, the harem will have progressed enough to have a proper ending, that doesn't feel rushed or out of place.

Anyway SuperWriter
Your doing an amazing job!
I've even played the game, as the role of Big Brother to the girls....and it works good that way too (for the most part) a couple of spots I've had to change what was said in my mind, but it still works too :).

For instance: The scene where Paris and the MC talk on the steps at night, talking about MOM
Also all the references to how old the MC is, and oldman talk that keeps cropping up.

I love this game and I love the re-renders you did....to me they're gorgeously done and spectacular! Keep up the awesome job you do for us Brother.....................Peace!!

Sep 21, 2017
Picture Perfect [v0.10] Walkthrough Mod Update

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA -

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
corrupted for me both 7zip and winrar

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
so paris isn't MC's daughter and she was already with her mom when MC met her?

Nice spoiler dude :HideThePain:
I'm surprised the info just came out now rather than earlier. You would think it would have come up with Paris saying something along the lines of "At least we aren't related by blood" when starting their relationship. Though depending on what Evelyn had to go through, her dad might be Paris' father.
maybe paris don't know about it at all. I guess evelyn was already pregnant when MC met her and no one ever told paris the truth. I just don't understand why was this information given? it does not change anything in the story. Infact it makes it a little bad for those people who were into paris because she's MC's daughter :ROFLMAO: .
Not sure where you guys are getting the idea that Paris was with Evelyn before the MC, but that is not the case at all.

Will the harem ending be the last to be implemented?
I hope so. :D
The harem will be the very last ending. Yes

the bigger question is if evelyn will be a part of harem or not :ROFLMAO:.
I'm debating on making a route for her if enough people like her!

So I guess this is going to be a short VN, since the Dev is already concluding one path at just version 0.10.
All the games I ever do will be 12 to 18 updates because I have way too many ideas I need to get to.

I don't have a problem for the most part of having the single routes done first.

As long as the harem path gets progression (even a little on each update) so that those of us that only play the harem route, don't have to wait the month or more, for each ending (not harem).

With nothing to even progress the harem. Seeing as it will be 4 to 5 endings (leaving the wait time for harem) anywhere from 5 to potentially 7 and a half months, before we get what we want.

Doing progression at the same time will also allow more bonding time and story time for the harem path. Plus by the time the others get finished, the harem will have progressed enough to have a proper ending, that doesn't feel rushed or out of place.

Anyway SuperWriter
Your doing an amazing job!
I've even played the game, as the role of Big Brother to the girls....and it works good that way too (for the most part) a couple of spots I've had to change what was said in my mind, but it still works too :).

For instance: The scene where Paris and the MC talk on the steps at night, talking about MOM
Also all the references to how old the MC is, and oldman talk that keeps cropping up.

I love this game and I love the re-renders you did....to me they're gorgeously done and spectacular! Keep up the awesome job you do for us Brother.....................Peace!!
I'm glad you're enjoying the game! As for the routes, each update from now on will feature the end of one. So there is no little by little on anything. The next full to be completed will be Sasha

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Not sure where you guys are getting the idea that Paris was with Evelyn before the MC, but that is not the case at all.

I'm debating on making a route for her if enough people like her!
It's bad that she had to separate from her family because of her mental issues but since now we know what the reason was i guess she deserves an another chance to be happy and should reunite with her family again. so would definitely love to have her route as well.

about paris and evelyn, this dialogue made us think paris was already with evelyn when MC met her and MC is not actually paris' father.
"to take care of paris when you met mom"

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
SuperWriter
Thanks for the fast reply (part of what makes you awesome :).
I've just finished this update, and I now see how your going to do this.....I get why the harem won't progress at the same time, and that's still OK.
My personal vote for Evelyn is to include her as well, both on solo and harem. I think a good love story like the girls have, would fit in really well.....Mostly if it would include being apart of her final healing process (which would tie in the harem route, making a better story, than a usual trope).

Awesome job Brother!............................Peace!!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Interested in you game, man. Gonna buy at Steam after completion.
Ah, that's awesome, man. Thanks a lot for the support! Shouldn't be too much longer now

It's bad that she had to separate from her family because of her mental issues but since now we know what the reason was i guess she deserves an another chance to be happy and should reunite with her family again. so would definitely love to have her route as well.

about paris and evelyn, this dialogue made us think paris was already with evelyn when MC met her and MC is not actually paris' father.
"to take care of paris when you met mom"
I see. maybe I'll change that part of the dialogue if more people keep getting confused. Thank you for pointing it out! And I'm going to maybe have a poll later on to see if people want a solo route for Evelyn

SuperWriter
Thanks for the fast reply (part of what makes you awesome :).
I've just finished this update, and I now see how your going to do this.....I get why the harem won't progress at the same time, and that's still OK.
My personal vote for Evelyn is to include her as well, both on solo and harem. I think a good love story like the girls have, would fit in really well.....Mostly if it would include being apart of her final healing process (which would tie in the harem route, making a better story, than a usual trope).

Awesome job Brother!............................Peace!!
You have a good point about it all being a part of the final healing process and everything. I'll probably have a vote to see how many people want her in a route or not. Thanks again for the support!

Reactions: Glooskabe

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
As much as I like Evelyn's character model, considering she left the family because she was suicidal due to her father abusing her, her joining the harem would be a hard sell. More than likely she would blame herself that her daughters wound up being abused by their own father because she left them and she would then spiral out of control. I'm not saying the daughters couldn't convince her it was mostly them pursuing him, but it would take a bit of time.

Just my opinion, I'm sure Superwriter could write it convincingly, given the motivation to do so. Nefastus managed to do it with Jenifer in MidLife Crisis, so it can be done. Assuming that's the direction that Superwriter wants to take.

That being said, I do hope for a sequel in the future. I haven't gotten nearly enough of these girls, yet. :love:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
As much as I like Evelyn's character model, considering she left the family because she was suicidal due to her father abusing her, her joining the harem would be a hard sell. More than likely she would blame herself that her daughters wound up being abused by their own father because she left them and she would then spiral out of control. I'm not saying the daughters couldn't convince her it was mostly them pursuing him, but it would take a bit of time.

Just my opinion, I'm sure Superwriter could write it convincingly, given the motivation to do so. Nefastus managed to do it with Jenifer in MidLife Crisis, so it can be done. Assuming that's the direction that Superwriter wants to take.

That being said, I do hope for a sequel in the future. I haven't gotten nearly enough of these girls, yet. :love:
There's definitely no way I could throw her into a harem, in my mind. At least not developing her a lot more and I'm not going to prolong the game just for that. I will see about adding a solo route for her, that's totally doable.

And then when I do Picture Perfect: After Years, which will basically be a time skip sequel, I can see about adding her in a harem thereor something

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

Ahh, now it makes sense why I was not seeing the ‘new’ content. I guess I’m on the harem route since I haven’t limited my first play through with miracle only. Well knowing that, I guess I can go back and start over just focusing on her solo path only to see everything. Does this mean we can’t do anything with Sabrina if we pursue Miracle’s path?

Funny you mentioned Jennifer from Midlife Crisis, playing through that right now, and it’s definitely a delicate path to romancing her given her background.

We’ll knowing that my harem ending won’t be coming any time soon, I’m glad I also started on Secret Summer, another great game and sad I already binged through all the content for that game. Cannot recommend that game enough, and eagerly waiting on updates for it. Very satisfied patreon supporter!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ahh, now it makes sense why I was not seeing the ‘new’ content. I guess I’m on the harem route since I haven’t limited my first play through with miracle only. Well knowing that, I guess I can go back and start over just focusing on her solo path only to see everything. Does this mean we can’t do anything with Sabrina if we pursue Miracle’s path?

Funny you mentioned Jennifer from Midlife Crisis, playing through that right now, and it’s definitely a delicate path to romancing her given her background.

We’ll knowing that my harem ending won’t be coming any time soon, I’m glad I also started on Secret Summer, another great game and sad I already binged through all the content for that game. Cannot recommend that game enough, and eagerly waiting on updates for it. Very satisfied patreon supporter!
I think everyone is on the harem route.

This update gave the choice which ending to see but only Miracles is complete so it's the only one you could click on.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
W
I think everyone is on the harem route.

This update gave the choice which ending to see but only Miracles is complete so it's the only one you could click on.
Hmm, I don’t remember seeing that option when I loaded my previous save. Essentially I started from Miracle’s scene at the party where we pick her up and eventually take her to a hotel for her first time. After that was our first time with Sasha and the update ended for me with her in the shower. Did I miss something?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hmm, I don’t remember seeing that option when I loaded my previous save. Essentially I started from Miracle’s scene at the party where we pick her up and eventually take her to a hotel for her first time. After that was our first time with Sasha and the update ended for me with her in the shower. Did I miss something?
Yeah, did you download any of the mods before they were updated, they usually block new content.

You aren't getting the new stuff, after that scene you should have a list of endings you can click on.

Mattee

Sep 5, 2017
Somehow it seems to me like the game is very bare-boned. It's like somebody read through the story and told you the general gist of it. The dialogues/interactions themselves are good, art is pretty. It's a solid game, just not quite hitting the bullseye, at least for me. We'll see how the endings go. They could make or break the game. Truly wish the developer all the best.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah, did you download any of the mods before they were updated, they usually block new content.

You aren't getting the new stuff, after that scene you should have a list of endings you can click on.
Now that you mention it, I was using the .9 mod during that play through. I think the mod has since been updated to .10, do I need to restart from the beginning since my previous save was with the older mod?

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes