4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
That was sweet. Miracle is such a cutie. Looking forward to the other endings as well, even though - like every one else - the harem is the only one I'll consider canon.
Glad you enjoyed the update. But yeah, the good thing about these games is that you can imagine any ending you prefer as the real one =]

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Great ending with Miracle. She's really cute and hot, she's easily the best among all the girls, right behind Paris but what happen to her stuttering after meeting her mom? Hopefully, there's more to her ending, it seems that we can develop her story even more with what just happened in this release.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Great ending with Miracle. She's really cute and hot, she's easily the best among all the girls, right behind Paris but what happen to her stuttering after meeting her mom? Hopefully, there's more to her ending, it seems that we can develop her story even more with what just happened in this release.
That's it, her ending is done.

Kinda why it's called an ending.

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
cool...awesome...now please go cringe and cry in a corner..not here...
Awwww,fanboy much? Need a hug? Where you triggered that someone had an opinion other than yours? Need your SJW safe space? Let me make some room over in the corner....hold on....hold your breath while I fix that for you....:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: HansDampf788

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Awwww,fanboy much? Need a hug? Where you triggered that someone had an opinion other than yours? Need your SJW safe space? Let me make some room over in the corner....hold on....hold your breath while I fix that for you....:ROFLMAO:
Not to point out tha painfully obvious but you were the one whining.

Shouldn't you be building that safe space for yourself?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Glad you enjoyed the update! But like Avaron said, it is the ending lol.

I'll most likely do a DLC type sequel where there's a Time skip, but not anywhere in the immediate future. I'm going to have plenty of other games to play, though, in the meantime

• Sad
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
To be honest, I wasn't expecting that this game would get different endings because I thought that this was a harem from the beginning (even with all the choices it just slipped my mind)
The major update to the renders was a great upgrade and this Miracle ending was quite nice, albeit "rushed" IMO. I hope the remaining endings will be nice as well

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
Very nice update! I myself believed that Paris was not the MC's daughter. Thanks for confirming that I was wrong.
The next one is on Sasha ? I only have one thing to say: Sashaaaaaaaa :love:!!!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
To be honest, I wasn't expecting that this game would get different endings because I thought that this was a harem from the beginning (even with all the choices it just slipped my mind)
The major update to the renders was a great upgrade and this Miracle ending was quite nice, albeit "rushed" IMO. I hope the remaining endings will be nice as well
Very nice update! I myself believed that Paris was not the MC's daughter. Thanks for confirming that I was wrong.
The next one is on Sasha ? I only have one thing to say: Sashaaaaaaaa :love:!!!
Feels good to hear you guys enjoyed the update, because I had a lot of fun making it xD And yep, Sasha's up next with the biggest audition of her life

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Another awesome update. I was totally NOT expecting the type of Evelyn background/back-story... Out of left field, but totally plausible. Awesome. You can kind of see where Sasha's personality developed from. I'm looking forward to that interaction when the Sasha ending is released.

I don't know that Evelyn could be included in the harem ending. Possible, but there's a lot to deal with especially with her dropping the bomb (re. her history). She could look at the girls and MC's relationship in the same light as the way she was treated and make it particularly ugly. Paris being pregnant and being a partner with MC could be a bonding thing or make it ugly. Looking forward to her material as well! Damn... fish on! I'm hooked.

Sounds like SW has his calendar busy for the next several months with completing PP, updates on SS and JAB, releasing NOZ, and possibly rebooting HFC sometime after PP. Lots of material to look forward to!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
are you special friend?
you're trying to bring up a subject that's been dead for some time...and then lash out when your being told you need to stop.
now with that being said...off you go...

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Another awesome update. I was totally NOT expecting the type of Evelyn background/back-story... Out of left field, but totally plausible. Awesome. You can kind of see where Sasha's personality developed from. I'm looking forward to that interaction when the Sasha ending is released.

I don't know that Evelyn could be included in the harem ending. Possible, but there's a lot to deal with especially with her dropping the bomb (re. her history). She could look at the girls and MC's relationship in the same light as the way she was treated and make it particularly ugly. Paris being pregnant and being a partner with MC could be a bonding thing or make it ugly. Looking forward to her material as well! Damn... fish on! I'm hooked.

Sounds like SW has his calendar busy for the next several months with completing PP, updates on SS and JAB, releasing NOZ, and possibly rebooting HFC sometime after PP. Lots of material to look forward to!
Thanks for the support, man! And I'm really glad you enjoyed the update. Evelyn will not be in this game's harem, but I'll have a vote to see who wants a solo route. And then maybe she can be added in a harem in the pp sequel =]

Reactions: BTLD
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes