4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I played it. Gonna be honest I kinda wish that the corruption took longer as I like slow burns. I also wish we had more blowjobs as the only one done was Paris. Animation is another wish but I heard that might be implemented later. Models are cool and I like the story though but as I said kinda wish it took longer for the girls to want to hook up.
SW already gave an explanation about the animations, so I get that.

Totally agree about the blowjobs though, as none of Miracle, Sasha, or Sabrina even had one yet, which is tragic. Especially for Miracle, since she's supposed to be the one eager to please her Poppa. Would have been nice to actually see some of all the crazy things MC did with Miracle, instead of having it just mentioned :(

***Please LIKE this comment if you want the girls' mother to have a SOLO route***

Still deciding whether I should write it or not, but I think it would be really fun.
Solo as in purely with the MC? Or possibility she also has a bit of action with the daughters too? :love:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Totally agree about the blowjobs though, as none of Miracle, Sasha, or Sabrina even had one yet, which is tragic.
I'm in the opposite camp, too many hand/blow/footjobs in most games. I just like to get into the proper, penetrational action. That weird step-system most devs use where you sort of graduate from kissing-to handjob-to-footjob per update bugs the fuck out of me.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
SW already gave an explanation about the animations, so I get that.

Totally agree about the blowjobs though, as none of Miracle, Sasha, or Sabrina even had one yet, which is tragic. Especially for Miracle, since she's supposed to be the one eager to please her Poppa. Would have been nice to actually see some of all the crazy things MC did with Miracle, instead of having it just mentioned :(

Solo as in purely with the MC? Or possibility she also has a bit of action with the daughters too? :love:
Come on, she dressed up as a cat girl for you and took you sex toy shopping to let you fuck her in the ass. What more do you want? Lol. Yes, I can write a whole lot more, but I've told the story I wanted, and I'm pretty happy with it.

And a solo route means solo for the player =]

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
SuperWriter honestly was not expecting this to start wrapping up so soon. Felt like this story was just starting to get rolling, especially with Sabrina, I mean we have established Paris, also Sasha to a point and minimally Miracle, not including her ending. There really hasnt been much with Sabrina yet so I am guessing her ending will be a bit longer than the rest? Paris i can see a shorter ending as we had more with her to date, but the others there is a lot left in the air it feels like. Especially with the inclusion of Evelyn now, Miracles ending left a ton of things up in the air IMO, I liked it but it felt more like a To be Continued cliffhanger than an ending really.

If a small time skip sequel is a definite then I can understand this type ending more, but if it is only a maybe then you may want to add something a bit more definitive to the endings in case there isnt a sequel. Just my 0.02 cents as that is my main pet peeve with some VNs that have or had great stories and then they half assed endings just to finish things faster. Not that I am saying you are doing this mind you LOL but a certain other freeloading game keeps giving those kind of endings for their paths and its pissed most their fan base off.

Keep up the good work and I am waiting on the next SS update ;) any ETA?

Have to say I agree with your sentiments

Miracle was the reason I started this game so the abrupt ending feels very rushed to me. I get that Superwriter wants to move on to other projects and doesn't feel he has any more to give for this story. That is a shame and I wonder how much of that feeling comes from the tedium of recrafting the whole game instead of leaving it "warts and all" and putting his energy into expanding the story or lengthening activities within the story.

This was one of the games I looked forward to with anticipation and it never disappointed so maybe I am just sad to see it end. Hopefully the focus is on the Harem ending (was anyone seriously focussing on only one girl??).

And, no, not interested in an Evelyn ending - just runs counter to everything up to this point (for me) - let her resolve and get completion with the girls by all means but nothing more.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Have to say I agree with your sentiments

Miracle was the reason I started this game so the abrupt ending feels very rushed to me. I get that Superwriter wants to move on to other projects and doesn't feel he has any more to give for this story. That is a shame and I wonder how much of that feeling comes from the tedium of recrafting the whole game instead of leaving it "warts and all" and putting his energy into expanding the story or lengthening activities within the story.

This was one of the games I looked forward to with anticipation and it never disappointed so maybe I am just sad to see it end. Hopefully the focus is on the Harem ending (was anyone seriously focussing on only one girl??).

And, no, not interested in an Evelyn ending - just runs counter to everything up to this point (for me) - let her resolve and get completion with the girls by all means but nothing more.
Like I said, I told the story I wanted to tell, and I'm wrapping it up. This was my plan from the beginning and I've stuck by that. There are games that are longer, medium and short. My game lies in the medium length range. Have you enjoyed the game? If you have, I think that's all that matters. =]

Reactions: Qmil679 and OzBrit

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I think the end of the Miracle Route is actually ok. Of course you could add one/two more updates for her, but in principle it fits for me as it is.

I'm rather undecided about an additional mom ending. Of course I'd like to see more of her, but on the other hand for me it doesn't quite fit into the actual game. It would only make sense if the MC had rejected all other girls in the game before, otherwise I can't really imagine why she would do that. But maybe SW has a good idea for this. A harem ending with her makes no sense at all.

Reactions: Andrew Rider

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I think the end of the Miracle Route is actually ok. Of course you could add one/two more updates for her, but in principle it fits for me as it is.

I'm rather undecided about an additional mom ending. Of course I'd like to see more of her, but on the other hand for me it doesn't quite fit into the actual game. It would only make sense if the MC had rejected all other girls in the game before, otherwise I can't really imagine why she would do that. But maybe SW has a good idea for this. A harem ending with her makes no sense at all.
Ohh, when you go on her solo route, the MC will not have any romances. Just like with the other solo routes. you will be single and have not messed around with any of the other girls, just like you only have Miracle on her route.

Hopefully that should make things clear

Reactions: J.R.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Glad you like the game so much , and sure, I could continue this game for another year if I wanted, but I'm not interested. I've told the story I wanted and I want to move on to other projects.
I, like the guy you were replying to here, was a little confused with your decision to wrap up the game at this point, and I do agree that the story definitely did seem to just be getting started but I do also understand your point and think that this was probably the best decision that could be made.

While I would have personally preferred to have seen at least one more update where you get to chose your ending through your actions rather than being given the choice directly, if you are no longer all that interested in this game and forcing extra updates would have simply reduced the quality, I do agree with this choice.

Considering my reaction the last time that this happened, I am surprised to not be angry over this. It's certainly been a nice run and I am quite hopeful that the next updates turn out great.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I, like the guy you were replying to here, was a little confused with your decision to wrap up the game at this point, and I do agree that the story definitely did seem to just be getting started but I do also understand your point and think that this was probably the best decision that could be made.

While I would have personally preferred to have seen at least one more update where you get to chose your ending through your actions rather than being given the choice directly, if you are no longer all that interested in this game and forcing extra updates would have simply reduced the quality, I do agree with this choice.

Considering my reaction the last time that this happened, I am surprised to not be angry over this. It's certainly been a nice run and I am quite hopeful that the next updates turn out great.
Thank you for the support, but I'm not sure what the confusion is about. The story I'm telling is a compact one, which is why you have had sex with three out of the four girls already. This is not meant to be a long game.

And why would you be angry? Because I'm not making the game longer? Just trying to understand

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Thank you for the support, but I'm not sure what the confusion is about. The story I'm telling is a compact one, which is why you have had sex with three out of the four girls already. This is not meant to be a long game.

And why would you be angry? Because I'm not making the game longer? Just trying to understand
The last time a game ended when I felt it was just getting rolling, I was quite pissed because I really expected it to continue on far longer before reaching the ending sequence.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
The last time a game ended when I felt it was just getting rolling, I was quite pissed because I really expected it to continue on far longer before reaching the ending sequence.
I understand if you are disappointed, but what right do you have to get mad at how a developer tells his/her story? I promise I'm not trying to be rude or pick a fight with you, I just don't think it's fair for you to get upset unless that developer is being lazy and not giving effort, orsomething along those lines.

Do you get where I'm coming from?

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
SuperWriter never made a secret of the fact that it would be more of a short story. I prefer it that way because there are more than enough unnecessarily lengthy stories with no substantial content in the forum.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018

I understand if you are disappointed, but what right do you have to get mad at how a developer tells his/her story? I promise I'm not trying to be rude or pick a fight with you, I just don't think it's fair for you to get upset unless that developer is being lazy and not giving effort, orsomething along those lines.

I believe he is referring to the other game i mentioned that just up and decided to end the game with no prior indication of doing so and did it extremely lazily without even really ending anything just deadended each of the endings they have done to date. There is no closure to the story/endings and that is why people got angry.

The difference in this case is you are communicating that this was meant to be short, the other game was going over 2 years IIRC, and the ending so far is rather open but in a good way as it leaves room to either extend it if you want later or just be however the player decides it goes from there.

TLDR: We really loved the story and wished there was more but this is good too :)

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I believe he is referring to the other game i mentioned that just up and decided to end the game with no prior indication of doing so and did it extremely lazily without even really ending anything just deadended each of the endings they have done to date. There is no closure to the story/endings and that is why people got angry.

The difference in this case is you are communicating that this was meant to be short, the other game was going over 2 years IIRC, and the ending so far is rather open but in a good way as it leaves room to either extend it if you want later or just be however the player decides it goes from there.

TLDR: We really loved the story and wished there was more but this is good too :)
Right, that was one of my points, is if the developer just got lazy, so I do get that. But yeah, this is a story about the MC and the three girls lives', and they will continue living them, you know? and I did leave it room to be open because I do plan to do a DLC type of content later on, anyway. It just gives me that option.

Thanks for explaining =]

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019

SuperWriter never made a secret of the fact that it would be more of a short story. I prefer it that way because there are more than enough unnecessarily lengthy stories with no substantial content in the forum.

I am by no means mad, nor even disappointed about this particular game ending now. It's been a very nice run that I thoroughly enjoyed so far, and I am hopeful that the next updates with the other endings will be great.

The time I was mad before was with a completely different game and while it's been a while since then, I believe it was because the game appeared to have just been coming over the climax of the story, with dialogue even pointing towards future events.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
***Please LIKE this comment if you want the girls' mother to have a SOLO route***

Still deciding whether I should write it or not, but I think it would be really fun.
If you made it after the harem ending, I think that you can have my vote (even though I don't know anything about her and I don't care about solo endings, but posibly some people like it, I can support them to have a new ending)

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
If you made it after the harem ending, I think that you can have my vote (even though I don't know anything about her and I don't care about solo endings, but posibly some people like it, I can support them to have a new ending)
Lol She's plays a big part in the game, and her presence is very polarizing, so please do not vote if you don't even know anything about the situation that has affected the girls so much. I'm telling you you miss a lot by not playing these routes lol. Some things in the harem might not make sense for you

Reactions: Caeir

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I am new to the game so I didn't previously know you were wrapping up although the game said vote for a season 2 or something which I wouldn't be against but I get you. I will see check out a new game but please chuck another bj in the game maybe with Sasha at least.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes