4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
LOL, yeah from ok let's try anal, to ok slip it all in her ass in the same day with no lube, especially after her comments about being gentle or whatever it was.

• Haha
Reactions: Agrik

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
LOL, yeah from ok let's try anal, to ok slip it all in her ass in the same day with no lube, especially after her comments about being gentle or whatever it was.
So how would you have written the scene? She was expecting it to hurt, but it didn't. Not everything has to go exactly according to plan or be predictable.

The first time I had anal sex with my girlfriend, she was super worried it would hurt and it turned out to be totally fine.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Some girls love anal first try, some will never like it.

Not my thing personally it hurts me like hell (pain in the arse, heh) but I have an ex that had intense anal orgasms.

Only thing about anal is either be prepared for some of the consequences or prep heavily first hand. It can be very ....... messy.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017

Not my thing personally it hurts me like hell (pain in the arse, heh) but I have an ex that had intense anal orgasms.

Only thing about anal is either be prepared for some of the consequences or prep heavily first hand. It can be very ....... messy.
This is the first comment I've ever read that is both fascinating while simultaneously way tmi :LOL:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Wait what? We're already wrapping this up? The game has barely started and it's nearly over... This is beyond disappointing.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
How long do you think the game should be?
Long enough for us to have more than a brief outline of the characters personalities? We know little more about the characters than Sabrina being a Brit, Miracle liking awful vampire novels, Sasha being an actress, and Paris (who got the most) being into fitness, fashion, and having an Electra complex.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I’m sure there would be more if there was more to the story than what has been presented so far. It’s not like there was some big mystery or antagonist the MC and the girls have to overcome. If anything this was a short but sweet slice of life VN.

I was initially surprised at the announcement the end was near, but that’s only because most of the VNs I’ve played had updates that spanned years. While I like a lot of others would like to see a logical way to continue, the dev wants to wrap things up and focus on many other stories they want to tell. Plus he’s hinted at possibly revisiting this VN via a time skip dlc later.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Long enough for us to have more than a brief outline of the characters personalities? We know little more about the characters than Sabrina being a Brit, Miracle liking awful vampire novels, Sasha being an actress, and Paris (who got the most) being into fitness, fashion, and having an Electra complex.
If that's all you feel about the characters 10 updates in, then there's not much telling the story longer is going to help. I would just continue the story lines that are already there. You think my characters are shallow and 2 dimensional, which is fine. But like I said, telling the stories longer with the same characters isn't going to accomplish anything, except making the game longer.

I’m sure there would be more if there was more to the story than what has been presented so far. It’s not like there was some big mystery or antagonist the MC and the girls have to overcome. If anything this was a short but sweet slice of life VN.

I was initially surprised at the announcement the end was near, but that’s only because most of the VNs I’ve played had updates that spanned years. While I like a lot of others would like to see a logical way to continue, the dev wants to wrap things up and focus on many other stories they want to tell. Plus he’s hinted at possibly revisiting this VN via a time skip dlc later.
Yes. Some games are long, some medium,, and some short. This game will have like 14 updates. So you can drop this in the medium or short category, but not every game is going to be long. Could I make the game longer? 2 years? 3 years? Eh, sure. But I'm not interested and it would bore me to tears, and I'd probably end up abandoning it to be honest, knowing myself.

I have told the story that I wanted to tell and I'm happy with it =]

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020

Isn't it strange that all these games have anal yet you never see the messy. :ROFLMAO:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
If that's all you feel about the characters 10 updates in, then there's not much telling the story longer is going to help. I would just continue the story lines that are already there. You think my characters are shallow and 2 dimensional, which is fine. But like I said, telling the stories longer with the same characters isn't going to accomplish anything, except making the game longer.

Yes. Some games are long, some medium,, and some short. This game will have like 14 updates. So you can drop this in the medium or short category, but not every game is going to be long. Could I make the game longer? 2 years? 3 years? Eh, sure. But I'm not interested and it would bore me to tears, and I'd probably end up abandoning it to be honest, knowing myself.

I have told the story that I wanted to tell and I'm happy with it =]
Don't worry about it. I'm happy with it too. :D

Not saying anything about you or your game, I just wish more devs could provide endings that seem more natural, and not rushed or abrupt. :unsure:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Don't worry about it. I'm happy with it too. :D

Not saying anything about you or your game, I just wish more devs could provide endings that seem more natural, and not rushed or abrupt. :unsure:
Honestly, I think it feels that way a lot of the time because you guys are playing in real time, update by update. So unless you get an hour long ending that would take months to do, you get the sense of a 'rushed' update because you're telling me all of us devs rush the ending?

I think it's more perception in that case. For example, someone commented the Miracle ending felt rushed, but what more could I have done? I've told the story I wanted with her. You can always tell a longer story, but the message I wanted to portray would be the same.

My 2 cents for what it's worth... Which is probably 2 cents xD

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just to be clear I was joking about the animations thing. I feel like that if I don't say this now, someone will think that I was actually demanding animations to be added to the game.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes