4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
*Insert angry response completely missing the point of your posts and a question about your education for good measure*

You heard wrong.

Dev is a writer not an animator.
I see either I heard wrong or I have mixed this up with another game in any case thank you for clarifying this.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
*Insert angry response completely missing the point of your posts and a question about your education for good measure*

You heard wrong.

Dev is a writer not an animator.
I see either I heard wrong or I have mixed this up with another game in any case thank you for clarifying this.
The game actually did have animations, but the animator wanted to charge me double going forward and that is not okay. So instead of hiring another person, I'll eventually learn to do them myself but I do not want to take any more time out to learn after the 2-month revamp already.

=]

Last edited:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
The game actually did have animations, but the animator wanted to charge me double going forward and that is not okay. So instead of hiring another person, I'll eventually learn to do them myself but I do not want to take any more time out to learn after the 2-month revamp already.

=]
Sweet and good on you for not allowing some dick head to charge more then they should.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
can any one figure out why my 0.9 save isn't working? it shows up as a save to load but gives me this error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I happen to like your games and your art. If it is short. so be it. If it is long and drawn out, also good. You produce content for people to play and that should be good enough for us. From me its a huge thanks!
Is... this a trick. Just a wholesome and nice comment out of nowhere?

No... No! I won't fall for it!

Lol But seriously, I appreciate the support. Just want to make good content for everyone. That simple

sigmaovi

Oct 30, 2020
I can only completed the Miracle's route and i can't unlock the rest of the routes somehow. What do i miss?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Initially I didn't realise these were epilogues I thought they were solo character focused events and storyline and that they would be long. So when I saw the not completed sign I believed that some of it had been done but 1 click is all it takes.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Initially I didn't realise these were epilogues I thought they were solo character focused events and storyline and that they would be long. So when I saw the not completed sign I believed that some of it had been done but 1 click is all it takes.
Miracle's route says "(COMPLETED)" What do you think that means lol

• Haha
Reactions: thorin0815
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes