4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
They are not completed lol. Sasha's up next

Negative, but possibly in the sequel xD
Sequel??
Oh yeah .... spirits: restored!

I was about to say that though i am not disappointed that it will be over soon, i wish there was more of those lovely girls. Guess that issue became an insta-non-issue.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Thought I'd drop a note to the dev and everyone else monitoring this thread. May you all have a Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays (whichever is more culturally appropriate) as well as peace, prosperity and well being in the coming year.

Reactions: KilljoyTRV

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I just got the time to play the game again and i must say i loved every change and every piece of new content (Last version i played was 0.6 i think), Paris looks way gorgeous now, good change. And the story i don't even have to say anything, you are the best man.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Reactions: KilljoyTRV

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
````

Just make IQ mini game at start, if they fail... Game Over!
That would ban at least half the players.... me included, so please don't!

Miracle's route says "(COMPLETED)" What do you think that means lol
I fucking knew there was a secret message but its meaning escaped me!

On another topic a new vamp game? I am all in and without knowing anything Vamp sisters>>human sisters

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
SB_ALL.png

I plant release my incest vampire game very soon.

Before any of you complain, yes, 4 games is a lot. But I do this full time and it's fun to me. And I'm only 27 with a lot of energy.

These are all your roommates, just like Picture Perfect and Secret Summer. You are a half vampire, so the ones to the left are your vampire roommates and the one to the right are your human roommates, and both sides do not like each other, even though you try to get them to get along.

1) $5 patrons will be getting this game and whichever slice of Life game they choose, PP or SS.

2) $10 patrons get all four games

3) there will be a release every two weeks like always.

4) most developers release one game every two months and I'm giving you four games every two months so I think it's a pretty good deal.

5) I'll probably make this a kinetic Harem game, so I can go balls to the wall and you can just get all the girls and I can throw in a lot of sexy scenes without having to think about choices

PLOT: You are a relations officer between the vampire's and humans, being a half vampire. When an outbreak starts killing off the vampires, you are sent with to investigate, so there are no incidents; tensions very high, because the vampires think that humans might be responsible, and the relationship for the two races are already thin.

And your life isn't any easier with your vampire roommates (to the left) and human roommates (to the right) at odds against each other, and you're stuck in the middle of trying to get them along.

***I'm little nervous about making it kinetic though, so is this something you guys would play even though you have no choices? like I said you will automatically get all the girls and it will be a full harem***

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
View attachment 957889

Before any of you complain, yes, 4 games is a lot. But I do this full time and it's fun to me. And I'm only 27 with a lot of energy.

These are all your roommates, just like Picture Perfect and Secret Summer. You are a half vampire, so the ones to the left are your vampire roommates and the one to the right are your human roommates, and both sides do not like each other, even though you try to get them to get along.

1) $5 patrons will be getting this game and whichever slice of Life game they choose, PP or SS.

4) most developers release one game every two months and I'm giving you four games every two months so I think it's a pretty good deal.

5) I'll probably make this a kinetic Harem game, so I can go balls to the wall and you can just get all the girls and I can throw in a lot of sexy scenes without having to think about choices

PLOT: You are a relations officer between the vampire's and humans, being a half vampire. When an outbreak starts killing off the vampires, you are sent with to investigate, so there are no incidents; tensions very high, because the vampires think that humans might be responsible, and the relationship for the two races are already thin.

And your life isn't any easier with your vampire roommates (to the left) and human roommates (to the right) at odds against each other, and you're stuck in the middle of trying to get them along.

***I'm little nervous about making it kinetic though, so is this something you guys would play even though you have no choices? like I said you will automatically get all the girls and it will be a full harem***
You are very hardworking. We would love to see the effects. Good luck (y)

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I'm in either way. You've always have great material. Will you be able to change the relationship titles from roommates to something else (e.g. sisters) as well as the MC name? Or would you prefer that follow a Patch route (as to placate Patreon)?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I'm in either way. You've always have great material. Will you be able to change the relationship titles from roommates to something else (e.g. sisters) as well as the MC name? Or would you prefer that follow a Patch route (as to placate Patreon)?
Hmm, I think it'll be pretty obvious that they are brother and sister, but maybe I'll let you choose the relationship? Thanks for mentioning that

Trikus

May 31, 2020
View attachment 957889

It depends how you do it. Most kinetic harem games are forgettable, but some, like WVM for example, hold your interest thanks to the story. Come for the sex, stay for the story sort of thing.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes