4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
View attachment 957889

I plant release my incest vampire game very soon.

Before any of you complain, yes, 4 games is a lot. But I do this full time and it's fun to me. And I'm only 27 with a lot of energy.

These are all your roommates, just like Picture Perfect and Secret Summer. You are a half vampire, so the ones to the left are your vampire roommates and the one to the right are your human roommates, and both sides do not like each other, even though you try to get them to get along.

1) $5 patrons will be getting this game and whichever slice of Life game they choose, PP or SS.

2) $10 patrons get all four games

3) there will be a release every two weeks like always.

4) most developers release one game every two months and I'm giving you four games every two months so I think it's a pretty good deal.

5) I'll probably make this a kinetic Harem game, so I can go balls to the wall and you can just get all the girls and I can throw in a lot of sexy scenes without having to think about choices

PLOT: You are a relations officer between the vampire's and humans, being a half vampire. When an outbreak starts killing off the vampires, you are sent with to investigate, so there are no incidents; tensions very high, because the vampires think that humans might be responsible, and the relationship for the two races are already thin.

And your life isn't any easier with your vampire roommates (to the left) and human roommates (to the right) at odds against each other, and you're stuck in the middle of trying to get them along.

***I'm little nervous about making it kinetic though, so is this something you guys would play even though you have no choices? like I said you will automatically get all the girls and it will be a full harem***
In my case, I'm not fan of Kinetic novel and I'm not too interested in vampire-themed games, and that's despite regularly directing "Vampire the Masquerade" games. I can't be sure I'm going to play, even though you do a very good job at your games.

In any case, good luck with your game.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
***I'm little nervous about making it kinetic though, so is this something you guys would play even though you have no choices? like I said you will automatically get all the girls and it will be a full harem***
Honestly, I've never really been one of the players to demand/need a game to have tons of choices. Especially if the prospective game is a harem fuck 'em all type of game. I mean that's the route I choose in all the other ones anyway, lol.

But I do agree with the user who requested the ability to change MC's name. I always like that.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So I had a portable hard drive failure that made me have to go back and redownload ALL of my shit. For some reason I had to completely restart the game... which is not so big a problem with me. Anywho, the new models are fucking great!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Yeppers, wife will get one.

Sasha > Paris > Sabrina > Wife > Harem

Those are the next five updates.
. though Harem might need 2
Before I would have said all the updates but 2 will be awesome, but you've improved the graphics on Paris, and she'll be getting pregnant, so that resolves that issue rather cleanly. You plan on doing pregnancies for everyone else? Cause I'm so down.

Summerfile

Dec 9, 2020
So, I do appreciate supporting good games and this is one I actually bought on steam. I came across your account here from trolling on Itch.io and I was wondering if this is a valid post of .10 for the game why it wasn't updated to steam? is there an issue on Valves end? I'm starting to see a lot of dev's porting games onto Steam as it loosens restrictions and then forgetting. Kinda sucks to be tracking this game waiting for an update only to come across this live version about what 2 weeks later? Is there any thought about porting the update to steam or would i be better off installing and re-running here?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
So, I do appreciate supporting good games and this is one I actually bought on steam. I came across your account here from trolling on Itch.io and I was wondering if this is a valid post of .10 for the game why it wasn't updated to steam? is there an issue on Valves end? I'm starting to see a lot of dev's porting games onto Steam as it loosens restrictions and then forgetting. Kinda sucks to be tracking this game waiting for an update only to come across this live version about what 2 weeks later? Is there any thought about porting the update to steam or would i be better off installing and re-running here?
The game will be updated on Steam once it's done

Summerfile

Dec 9, 2020
I would like it said I'm more miffed at the issue as a whole and not this writer specifically. baring that Picture may not be the...wholesomest intro to a writer, they have built a rather interesting family. that's partially why I'm so torn seeing it live here because I on one hand really do want to grab this version and re-run there is also the "but muh transaction" in the back wanting to stick to my official supporting of the dev :/

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Before I would have said all the updates but 2 will be awesome, but you've improved the graphics on Paris, and she'll be getting pregnant, so that resolves that issue rather cleanly. You plan on doing pregnancies for everyone else? Cause I'm so down.
Lol Paris is the only one I see getting pregnant for now

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Summerfile

Dec 9, 2020
The game will be updated on Steam once it's done
Totally within your right as writer/dev. Timeline questions are always tricky and a shot in the foot so I wont ask one of those but hmm I guess the best wording would be do you see the game being "finished" in a closer time span or would you recommend people that came this far following word of updates secreted away to consume the piecemeal? I know by your patron you are already looking to work on .11 and I think I read earlier you plan 14 total installations? (also monthly subs run away from me so I dislike patron but do you have any interest in further uploading onto "one-time" shops where you as a creator could be supported but I don't have to do the maths on my paychecks?)

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Lol Paris is the only one I see getting pregnant for now
How subject to change is that? I could see with MC having the conversation with the author that gave the script, the aspiring actress could also work, since she has a source of approval.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
How subject to change is that? I could see with MC having the conversation with the author that gave the script, the aspiring actress could also work, since she has a source of approval.
It wouldn't make sense for Sasha to get pregnant while she's trying to start her acting career with the biggest audition of her life literally around the corner. Miracle answer bring up are about to start college, so it doesn't make sense for them to start getting pregnant with that pressure either.

Paris is the only one that makes sense for me =]

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes