4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
It's been awhile since I played this game but did the developer change the appearance of the girl with blue hair? She looks different for some reason.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is this an update or a bugfix? I ask because as soon as I load my save from v0.10, I get one scene with Miracle telling me she loves me and the next, "This concludes Miracle's route". Then it takes me back to the menu screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Is this an update or a bugfix? I ask because as soon as I load my save from v0.10, I get one scene with Miracle telling me she loves me and the next, "This concludes Miracle's route". Then it takes me back to the menu screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This update is the Sasha route ending. If you did a save just before or at the screen that indicates all the different ending you'll be able to play it.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
This update is the Sasha route ending. If you did a save just before or at the screen that indicates all the different ending you'll be able to play it.
Thanks for the reply. Makes sense. Normally I would have created a separate save with all of the route choices available (something I have done in the past with other games), however, this time I didn't. And none of my quicksaves have it either. Oh well, no problem. I don't mind starting over. It gives me something to do to occupy my time. :ROFLMAO:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
My $20 tier patrons never really leak the game, so that's nothing new lol
That is really nice to have such loyal fans. But I have a question...is there another update to this game or is it complete (except for any bugfixes / additional revamps)?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Thanks for the reply. Makes sense. Normally I would have created a separate save with all of the route choices available (something I have done in the past with other games), however, this time I didn't. And none of my quicksaves have it either. Oh well, no problem. I don't mind starting over. It gives me something to do to occupy my time. :ROFLMAO:
Just remember to save just before that screen indicating the different ends so you can view the others when they get completed.

Reactions: Sycho
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes