4.00 star(s) 108 Votes
May 26, 2018
Lol Paris is the only one I see getting pregnant for now
Well, Damn. I would have liked to see Miracle and Sabrina getting pregnant as well.

I finally played this from start to end of ver 0.11.0, and have to admit, not bad at all. The ONLY thing I am disappointed in is Miracle and Sabrina. I understand they are now as you originally wanted them, but if I am honest with you, I preferred the original renders before you did the revamp. Also liked Sasha's Original tattoos. But over all, I really cannot complain about the game. The story line is great (though a bit disjointed in spots) and the current content is actually quite good and sufficient as far as the story has come to this point. :)

My compliments on a decent and well written game, so far, and look forward to further updates in the future.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Picture Perfect [v0.11] [SuperWriter] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.65 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.64 GB

Compressed PC Size: 276.3 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 260.8 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Hmm.. I see incest tag but no patch? One of those you set relations?

Incest, virgins, harem, pregnancy and lesbians, definitely checking this out.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Changelog for version 0.11? :D
I'll update it tomorrow. Been working all day and I'm tired lol. But 160 renders and 10k words for Sasha ending. Miracle's was 130 renders and 8.5k words.

¿Will the wife be included in the Harem ending?
I doubt it, but who knows. If i were to guess she'll be in the sequel if he decides to do it.
It was said that the wife would only be in a LI in a solo route
I've decided to save the mother route for a potential sequel or DLC. That way you can spend a lot more time with her =]

I know we've got a couple or so endings yet to see, but I kinda wish the main story could be longer. Seems a shame it's ending so soon.
I understand you want a longer game, but this was never going to be a long game from the start, as I've said many times. ButI have told the story that I have wanted to tell, so I hope you guys enjoyed it regardless, and I have so many more games coming.

That is really nice to have such loyal fans. But I have a question...is there another update to this game or is it complete (except for any bugfixes / additional revamps)?
Of course everyone is getting an ending

Miracle > Sasha > Paris > Sabrina > Harem

Well, Damn. I would have liked to see Miracle and Sabrina getting pregnant as well.

I finally played this from start to end of ver 0.11.0, and have to admit, not bad at all. The ONLY thing I am disappointed in is Miracle and Sabrina. I understand they are now as you originally wanted them, but if I am honest with you, I preferred the original renders before you did the revamp. Also liked Sasha's Original tattoos. But over all, I really cannot complain about the game. The story line is great (though a bit disjointed in spots) and the current content is actually quite good and sufficient as far as the story has come to this point. :)

My compliments on a decent and well written game, so far, and look forward to further updates in the future.
I understand you like the original girls a bit more but I'm glad you still are enjoying the game! Still a lot of good stuff coming, and very soon

Does anyone know why the steam version does not seem to get updated?
The steam version will get updated once it's done. Patreon is for the active development of the game

I agree. It seems like the main plot was rushed to end sadly
I understand you want a longer game, but this was never going to be a long game from the start, as I've said many times. ButI have told the story that I have wanted to tell, so I hope you guys enjoyed it regardless, and I have so many more games coming.

Could I make the game for another year? Sure, but I'm not interested. Like I said, I have told the story that I wanted to tell and I'm pretty happy with it =]

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
what do you mean sasha ending? it still ends on miracle! don't tell it is one of those where you have to replay it all over again to see the 'new' stuff?
uhm it even says this is the ending of picture perfect 0.10.

edit: ok i see it now, i went back to where i banged sasha and saw the buttons showing completed routes and not completed. heh still claims it 0.10 tho

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Hmm... I enjoyed Sasha's conclusion quite a bit, but the very last option in her audition left me confused. Going through the walkthrough indicates there were only 12 possible points for Sasha through the entire story, yet the option to step in requires a minimum of 20. If it wasn't possible to select, why include it? Did I miss something or is the walkthrough in error on the number of points available to Sasha?

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Loving the update, especially the two endings thus far. Seriously can't wait until the other pan out, especially the harem route. I'm wondering if Evelyn will get some action in the future? Sasha could get angry, emotional then horny given she's bi. A threeway wouldn't be the worst thing to happen, although Evelyn would have to be seriously regretful, sorry, redeemed, etc to make it work.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Yet another great update and I love the new character styles (preferred the old style Sasha's tats but that's a minor thing and she is still hot) Please tell me we will still get to have a peace of that fine English arse in the future when we get the Sabrina ending?? Looking forward to the next update and great work as always SuperWriter

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Hmm... I enjoyed Sasha's conclusion quite a bit, but the very last option in her audition left me confused. Going through the walkthrough indicates there were only 12 possible points for Sasha through the entire story, yet the option to step in requires a minimum of 20. If it wasn't possible to select, why include it? Did I miss something or is the walkthrough in error on the number of points available to Sasha?
It's whatever walkthrough mod you're using messing up lol. You're able to get max points with my original script.

so only Paris can be impregnated?
Exactly. She's the only one that it makes sense for in my head =]

Loving the update, especially the two endings thus far. Seriously can't wait until the other pan out, especially the harem route. I'm wondering if Evelyn will get some action in the future? Sasha could get angry, emotional then horny given she's bi. A threeway wouldn't be the worst thing to happen, although Evelyn would have to be seriously regretful, sorry, redeemed, etc to make it work.
I was originally going to add the mom route and the game but I figured I can do a lot more with her in a sequel or DLC

Yet another great update and I love the new character styles (preferred the old style Sasha's tats but that's a minor thing and she is still hot) Please tell me we will still get to have a peace of that fine English arse in the future when we get the Sabrina ending?? Looking forward to the next update and great work as always SuperWriter
Of course! You'll be getting a Sabrina route where you finally get to have sex with her. She's up after Paris, which will be the next update =]

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes