4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Could you be convinced somehow to add a beta branch on steam? :)
I would, but it wouldn't be fair to my patrons. On steam, you pay once for the current version on there, which is 0.9. it's Early Access. On Patreon, my supporters pay monthly for the active development, allowing me to make the game in the first place.

Their support is why I'm able to share an early version of the game at all on Steam. I hope you understand

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I would, but it wouldn't be fair to my patrons. On steam, you pay once for the current version on there, which is 0.9. it's Early Access. On Patreon, my supporters pay monthly for the active development, allowing me to make the game in the first place.

Their support is why I'm able to share an early version of the game at all on Steam. I hope you understand
That's fine, I'll just port the saves manually once the full one is released on steam ^_^.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for PicturePerfectV0.11
With Joker leader walkthrough mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Its pretty sad to think that we won't see Sasha again (still have harem ending, but you know..), she is definitely in my top5 girls in any VN, the writing was so good and natural.

But overall i'am pretty happy the way things ended with her, a bit rushed but good, i hope in a few months/years we see a sequel.

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
okay this is getting really confusing. There is three mods out there for this game. How the hell is one supposed to choose ? I mean i really appreciate the effort these modders put into their work. I´m a game modder myself but for shooters, RPGs and strategy games. This kind of variety is too much. And as i have observed work from all three i know they are proficient at what they do.
I need advice from all of you guys to make a decision wich mod to choose.
In order to keep the thread clean, please message me directly with your comment or suggestions!
THX!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Its pretty sad to think that we won't see Sasha again (still have harem ending, but you know..), she is definitely in my top5 girls in any VN, the writing was so good and natural.

But overall i'am pretty happy the way things ended with her, a bit rushed but good, i hope in a few months/years we see a sequel.
Glad you're enjoying the game, regardless of everything, and I DO plan to release a future DLC or sequel =]

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
before the "revamp" did this have sex animations? now just still pics...?
am i mixing it with another game or did this have animations a year ago?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
before the "revamp" did this have sex animations? now just still pics...?
am i mixing it with another game or did this have animations a year ago?
You are mixing it up.
Actually, he's right lol. This game DID have a bunch of animations in the old version, butI was charged double by my animator so I cut him loose and I'll try to learn it in the future but right now I'm just focus on making the renders and the story

Reactions: linkinn

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
Just a quick clarification question there is as of this update two individual endings one for Miracle and one for Sasha and if I am correct how does one get said endings because the walkthrough doesn't specify.

CareBearII

Nov 12, 2020
Just a quick clarification question there is as of this update two individual endings one for Miracle and one for Sasha and if I am correct how does one get said endings because the walkthrough doesn't specify.
As long as you have enough points with them you will be able to run through all the endings as far as I can tell.

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
You can't really call it sex without penetration, you could call it an intimate act or even a sexual advance but it's not actual sex. I too am rather disappointed with this update I am a huge fan of Sasha and what was supposed to be the end of her route felt very dull.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk
May 26, 2018
Just to be clear, I DID like this "version/remake" of the game. I have already expressed my dis-satisfaction (from my own point of view) the remake and change of the girls, so I won't revisit that.

however, since this is (as I understand it) supposed to be - in the end - a Harem game, I am VERY unhappy that the ONLY person getting pregnant is Paris. As far as I am personally considering, the fact that NONE of the other girls are "impregnable" is both a lazy form of story telling and a cheat on the Harem form/theme of a game. If this is your first game (as I suspect) I STRONGLY recommend you examine the game Sister Lust in order to get an idea of a harem game (I also suggest both Harem Hotel, and My New Family for additional ideas and suggestions regarding harem games).

As I stated in me last comment, I really do like this game, but due to the "lack" of "relatable" content, it is slowly edging towards my list of games to avoid due to a misrepresentation of the game.

I cordially invite any and all non abusive critique of my comment here. Anyone who - instead - chooses to be either abusive or ignorant will be appropriately ignored. :)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Just to be clear, I DID like this "version/remake" of the game. I have already expressed my dis-satisfaction (from my own point of view) the remake and change of the girls, so I won't revisit that.

however, since this is (as I understand it) supposed to be - in the end - a Harem game, I am VERY unhappy that the ONLY person getting pregnant is Paris. As far as I am personally considering, the fact that NONE of the other girls are "impregnable" is both a lazy form of story telling and a cheat on the Harem form of game. If this is your first game (as I suspect) I STRONGLY recommend you examine the game Sister Lust in order to get and idea of a harem game (I also suggest both Harem Hotel, and My New Family for additional ideas and suggestions regarding harem games).

As I stated in me last comment, I really do like this game, but due to the "lack" of "relatable" content, it is slowly edging towards my list of games to avoid due to a misrepresentation of the game.

I cordially invite any and all non abusive critique of my comment here. Anyone who - instead - chooses to be either abusive or ignorant will be appropriately ignored. :)
Since when do harem games mean all the girls need to get preggo?

i love harem, I hate preggo and will always chose not to go that route when it's an option.

Even MNF as you suggest as a beacon of harem (my personal favourite btw) I play the non-preggo routes as cannon and have a preggo route as well as that's the dev's cannon.

We all have our own ideas of what some thing should or should not be. I personally don't equate pregnancy as a requirement for harems.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
You can't really call it sex without penetration, you could call it an intimate act or even a sexual advance but it's not actual sex. I too am rather disappointed with this update I am a huge fan of Sasha and what was supposed to be the end of her route felt very dull.
Not exactly sure what you're saying here. Yes, you did not have sex with Sasha on her ending. You got a bj and ate her out. And you'll have sex with her again on the Harem route.

however, since this is (as I understand it) supposed to be - in the end - a Harem game, I am VERY unhappy that the ONLY person getting pregnant is Paris. As far as I am personally considering, the fact that NONE of the other girls are "impregnable" is both a lazy form of story telling and a cheat on the Harem form/theme of a game. If this is your first game (as I suspect) I STRONGLY recommend you examine the game Sister Lust in order to get an idea of a harem game (I also suggest both Harem Hotel, and My New Family for additional ideas and suggestions regarding harem games).

Hey, thanks for playing. As It relates to the harem, why do I HAVE to make the girls pregnant? It doesn't fit the story that I envisioned and I would have no idea how to write it. Pregnancy is not a requirement for a harem and if you expect that in every game you're going to be disappointed because that is not how most devs think.

Since when do harem games mean all the girls need to get preggo?

i love harem, I hate preggo and will always chose not to go that route when it's an option.

Even MNF as you suggest as a beacon of harem (my personal favourite btw) I play the non-preggo routes as cannon and have a preggo route as well as that's the dev's cannon.

We all have our own ideas of what some thing should or should not be. I personally don't equate pregnancy as a requirement for harems.
This is a good example here I was pregnancy just being a kink and not a requirement.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes