4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I wonder what went wrong ? I don't have enough points to step in at Sasha's audition.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I tried a mod and walkthrough and came up short on both as well. I found that after Sasha agrees to meet her mother, choosing Brush It Off, not Accept her apology (or something like that) was the correct option. Only then was I able to get the necessary points. I was kind of surprised that the correct route wasn't to shoot from the side, miss, and have to eat her out... although that scene is interrupted as I recall and never completed. Either one worked, but I felt her winning was more relatable to her being a bad-ass, even at sports. Plus, because she indicated she had given Big Guy a BJ in the morning, another one just seemed to be more relatable to him, not her. I don't know, maybe she just enjoys oral (giving and receiving). In any case, I still enjoyed the update. I'm glad she got her dream part.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
***Important note***

Since I have a few of you saying you really want sex with Sasha at the end of her route, I WILL add it next update, along with Paris' ending route. I think since it is the end, I should end with sex, fan service for you pervs.

So don't worry. I will write a hot sex scene that makes sense.

Don't say I don't ever listen to you guys xD
I didn't want to pile on, but I was also somewhat disappointed we didn't get a sex scene with Sasha to end her route - glad to hear this will be added! Could we get the much elusive Miracle BJ too? would be a shame for her never to give even one to her Daddy the entire game (that we see at least)

So I'd fix 'em with more sex. Have every girl individually get their special kink on with the MC (like the catgirl-thing but double down on it, show progression over time) or put in a sex montage where you 'show don't tell' them having sex "almost every day" with some elaborate one-offs.
I agree it would have been nice to actually see some of this wild sex (even in a quick montage) rather than have it just described in a sentence or two - makes it feel even more like we've missed out on a lot of the progression in their relationship

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Now I understand you! If abandonment were the only issue here, I'd guess you were right. But I kind of played the game as a story of a quasi dad getting even closer to his daughters. As if that were the focus. As if the mom went before the story started only the be reintroduced at the very end, as a sort of payoff (that was introduced too late to pay off). Maybe it was about the daughters being broken and their path to some sort mending all along. And I would feel really bad right about then, that the best thing I could come up with to help them with their abandonment issues was sex ;). This is all tongue in cheek, of course, I really don't mean to offend. I just think that the mom coming back into their lives to find out her ex moved from father to lover could be more devastating than mending. And if the abandonment issues played a role in that particular development too, it could be argued that reintroducing her could have a reversing effect on said relationship... But I get you. As I said in my initial statement, you put the emphasis on the story (abandonment; a mom characterized by absentia) whereas I'm here for the relationship between the daughters and the MC (sex; the character I'm playing). :p

No. I only suggested to separate it into two: First you'd have the confrontation, with everybody talking (even shouting if you'd like) and the mom telling her story and making amends. Then she leaves. And the second part, where you focus in on each of them individually, their specific struggles with the abandonment and what they are going to do about it, happens later during their ending (where it's now). The time that went by in-between makes any sort of mending/resolution even more believable, because there was time to contemplate and as you said, healing takes time. Plus, you would have considerably less repetition, which admittedly is only a problem for those of us who try out all the endings. In any way, my suggestions are of course suggestions that'd require more work/time and I know that can be a real issue, always.
I understand. Even if I don't agree with all of your points, you definitely made some interesting ones that I will consider. Thank you again for commenting and I'm just glad you're enjoying the game overall!

I didn't want to pile on, but I was also somewhat disappointed we didn't get a sex scene with Sasha to end her route - glad to hear this will be added! Could we get the much elusive Miracle BJ too? would be a shame for her never to give even one to her Daddy the entire game (that we see at least)

I agree it would have been nice to actually see some of this wild sex (even in a quick montage) rather than have it just described in a sentence or two - makes it feel even more like we've missed out on a lot of the progression in their relationship
I don't really see a need to go back and add a BJ for Miracle, but you'll be getting a group bj on the harem route, and more. =]

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I agree with this as well.. Mostly since I'm already at the routes split off and the game doesn't really have any replayability, since we only see one sex scene with each girl..

Actually thinking about that.. We didn't see shit with Sabrina but a handjob..

Least the actual daughters got sex..

Guess I'll be waiting on the harem end since I kind of like Paris' idea of a harem..

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I agree with this as well.. Mostly since I'm already at the routes split off and the game doesn't really have any replayability, since we only see one sex scene with each girl..

Actually thinking about that.. We didn't see shit with Sabrina but a handjob..

Least the actual daughters got sex..

Guess I'll be waiting on the harem end since I kind of like Paris' idea of a harem..
If you're playing my games just for sex, then they might not be for you. I'm more interested in telling a story first with sexual content added. Not the other way around

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
If you're playing my games just for sex, then they might not be for you. I'm more interested in telling a story first with sexual content added. Not the other way around
That's fine I have no issues with that, was just pointing out Sabrina being left out of it.

Love the story though, just wish for more Sabrina beyond endings. :sneaky:

Reactions: Andrew Rider

fishbulb123

Sep 3, 2020
I really liked playing through this story, though I guess it feels like it ended a bit abruptly for me.
The Sasha storyline was the one I was most interested in. There was a lot of run-up to her trying to get a part in the play, and there was a plot point around her accepting that there would be nudity in the play. The MC even commented on his acceptance that she would have to perform some explicit scenes, but it seems like that didn't really end up going anywhere. I was kind of looking forward at how that might play out.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I really liked playing through this story, though I guess it feels like it ended a bit abruptly for me.
The Sasha storyline was the one I was most interested in. There was a lot of run-up to her trying to get a part in the play, and there was a plot point around her accepting that there would be nudity in the play. The MC even commented on his acceptance that she would have to perform some explicit scenes, but it seems like that didn't really end up going anywhere. I was kind of looking forward at how that might play out.
You and a lot of others have expressed disappointment in the Game ending and I guess that's a good thing because you want to play more but I have told the story that I wanted to tell. I hope you understand though I have so much more coming

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Liked 0/2 endings so far... When this game started the peeps on the site went crazy about it, but since, we had rewrites & character changes followed by a quick wrap-up before the games potential even got going... I am disappointed that this great game went nowhere...

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Important note for pp .12.

It's Paris' ending (and I'm adding the sex scene at the end of Sasha's ending)

But the important change is going to be Paris IS PREGNANT as part of the main storyline. Before it was a choice, but I keep seeing her pregnancy as part of her story because she wants to be the mother and woman of the house as you all know.

So she will be pregnant for her update.

(And no the other girls will not be getting pregnant for you pregnancy nuts out there lol)

May 26, 2018
You and a lot of others have expressed disappointment in the Game ending and I guess that's a good thing because you want to play more but I have told the story that I wanted to tell. I hope you understand though I have so much more coming
I sincerely hope you plan to finish the other - unfinished stories - of the other girls. I must say, after speaking with you previously,and being willing to give the "redo" of the game a try (even though I was only a little unhappy with the new renderings), I certainly did not expect it to end so soon.In all honesty, I expected it to for for at least SEVERAL more updates, where we SEE the oldest pregnant, possibly having the child, and I certainly expected - since it appeared that a harem was possible - that we would see the culmination of that harem path.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I sincerely hope you plan to finish the other - unfinished stories - of the other girls. I must say, after speaking with you previously,and being willing to give the "redo" of the game a try (even though I was only a little unhappy with the new renderings), I certainly did not expect it to end so soon.In all honesty, I expected it to for for at least SEVERAL more updates, where we SEE the oldest pregnant, possibly having the child, and I certainly expected - since it appeared that a harem was possible - that we would see the culmination of that harem path.
Of course I am. I've already finished 2 of the 5 endings already in the last month or two. And the 3rd coming this month. I literally just updated you on this thread lol

And I've said many, many times, but I'll say it again. I'm not interested in doing long games. I'm more interested in short to medium games because I have a lot of stories I want to tell, and honestly doing a game for two or three years will bore me and I'll probably end up abandoning in it.

So I will create stories like PP that I will FINISH instead of abandoning it a year or however long from now.

Completely understand if my style isn't your cup of tea, but I think 14 updates is a good size for a game.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Important note for pp .12.

It's Paris' ending (and I'm adding the sex scene at the end of Sasha's ending)

But the important change is going to be Paris IS PREGNANT as part of the main storyline. Before it was a choice, but I keep seeing her pregnancy as part of her story because she wants to be the mother and woman of the house as you all know.

So she will be pregnant for her update.

(And no the other girls will not be getting pregnant for you pregnancy nuts out there lol)
Aww, why not keep it as a choice though? Some of us are just not into the prego fetish. I mean I don't care if she's pregnant, but it would stink to have Paris' great new body ruined (at least for us non pregnancy lovers) with a huge belly in her last scenes.

Glad you're adding the Sasha sex scene, but I have to agree with what others are saying in that these endings feel so rushed - this is partly why some are feeling like things are "missing." For example, we still haven't seen Sabrina with a sex scene, or Miracle with a BJ. Yes yes I know you said there doesn't have to be a BJ, but honestly have you ever played a AVN where a LI didn't have one? Even Sasha's BJ was like just a few renders if I recall correctly.

Not trying to rag on you, it's just a let down after following this game for a while. I get it though, you're clearly bored with this game and want to move on, and that's your choice.

May 26, 2018
Of course I am. I've already finished 2 of the 5 endings already in the last month or two. And the 3rd coming this month. I literally just updated you on this thread lol

And I've said many, many times, but I'll say it again. I'm not interested in doing long games. I'm more interested in short to medium games because I have a lot of stories I want to tell, and honestly doing a game for two or three years will bore me and I'll probably end up abandoning in it.

So I will create stories like PP that I will FINISH instead of abandoning it a year or however long from now.

Completely understand if my style isn't your cup of tea, but I think 14 updates is a good size for a game.
LOL, not saying make the game take a year or two to complete, just have a bit more "substance" to it. :)

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes