4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I do me best to always show courtesy, especially towards developers (unless my comments to developers are then rudely replied to or denigrated by the developer,lol). I freely admit - at 59 - I can be a bit of an arse and (perhaps unfairly) blunt. But only when treated the same way. When I comment on a game, be it a review or comment within the thread, I understand that I am simply speaking me own opinion, and realize that not everyone might share my opinion. I DO try to be fair, however, and simply speak me mind, and when I am wrong I am always willing to say so and apologize. :)
ah you have me by a year and a half, and I can be mega blunt. Go look at my comments on BaDIK if you want to see some fact based acid. SW's stories, at least the two I have gotten into so far are both fun and entertaining, and twisted of course. Kink's being what they are, he captures these pretty darn good from both sides of the age spectrum. And he doesn't take it too far, say like maybe Parental Love, which some folks love, but for me, I just ran the other way... it was too much for me. SW gets the line pretty darn perfect for my taste.

May 26, 2018
ah you have me by a year and a half, and I can be mega blunt. Go look at my comments on BaDIK if you want to see some fact based acid. SW's stories, at least the two I have gotten into so far are both fun and entertaining, and twisted of course. Kink's being what they are, he captures these pretty darn good from both sides of the age spectrum. And he doesn't take it too far, say like maybe Parental Love, which some folks love, but for me, I just ran the other way... it was too much for me. SW gets the line pretty darn perfect for my taste.
LOL, I might have ye by a year and a half, but methinks I should be by way of asking, are ye Irish? I am, so that is where I get me blunt and acid tongue from, lol.

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
Was new to this one but had played SWs other game before, so was tempted by that. Glad I did. Think my personal favourite is Sabrina with how cute she behaves but the others are a very close second. Tugs at the heart strings this, with the storyline and well written conversations and whatnot. Love interacting with Sasha on that front, as it couldn't have been easy to create her persona and tie it in that well with the story and whatnot.

Now just waiting for the harem ending. Fitting, I think. They're all sisters by creed, so why not have them all end up happily ever after with MC!

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
Pourquoi as-tu changé la tête de sasha? elle était meilleure avant, je pense ...: /
=> "Why did you change sasha's head? she was better before, I think ...: /"

Cette question a déja été mainte fois posée et répondue.
SuperWriter à modifié ces modèles pour être plus proche de sa vision originale

=>This question has already been asked and answered many times.
SuperWriter modified these models to be closer to its original vision

Oct 8, 2019
It may just be my eyes but does anyone else think that Miracle has fangs when she shows her teeth? If so was this a conscious decision on the Devs behalf or just a happy accident?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
It may just be my eyes but does anyone else think that Miracle has fangs when she shows her teeth? If so was this a conscious decision on the Devs behalf or just a happy accident?
Yes everyone know and it's kinda both. SW can explain more.
Yeah, like Darth said, it was kind of a conscious decision. Miracle is actually a descendant of Dracula and actually is the leader of a large vampire gang.

Or it was just a mistake and I don't know how the hell to get rid of the fangs :3

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Yeah, like Darth said, it was kind of a conscious decision. Miracle is actually a descendant of Dracula and actually is the leader of a large vampire gang.

Or it was just a mistake and I don't know how the hell to get rid of the fangs :3
Don't! They're cute.
Some people are born with them ( well not until age 8-10 )!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I'm sensing another cross-over... Next up - Miracle to appear in Sun Breed....
That would make 0 sense I think, I would not mind it for sure but it would make 0 sense from my point of view :)
I've already come up with a scene that would have miracle and Sabrina and sun breed and how to make it make sense.

We'll see, stay tuned!

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I've already come up with a scene that would have miracle and Sabrina and sun breed and how to make it make sense.

We'll see, stay tuned!
ok...but ..basically what you're saying is that the games are in the same universe therefore in PP there are also vampires and so on...only way and I think the only way to make a bit of sense is if it's a dream

rash69

Jul 6, 2017

Some people just hae longer K9s. Have you ever seen a movie with Christian Bale?

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes