4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
Of course I am. I've already finished 2 of the 5 endings already in the last month or two. And the 3rd coming this month. I literally just updated you on this thread lol

And I've said many, many times, but I'll say it again. I'm not interested in doing long games. I'm more interested in short to medium games because I have a lot of stories I want to tell, and honestly doing a game for two or three years will bore me and I'll probably end up abandoning in it.

So I will create stories like PP that I will FINISH instead of abandoning it a year or however long from now.

Completely understand if my style isn't your cup of tea, but I think 14 updates is a good size for a game.
I'm a big fan of the shorter and more focused game type and I am so glad to see you are clearly driven to get the project done. That certainly seems a rarity compared to some of the multi year games where it is clearly obvious the dev has lost interest in some of the original girls and introduces 12 newer ones.

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
I actually agree with the Paris pregnancy thing she made it very clear she wanted kids and to be head of house along side the MC. As for the pregnancy body I actually would like to see her fully pregnant physically because it give authenticity to the situation of her being pregnant. I also wouldn't mind seeing her and the MC being intimate while shes pregnant. I also agree that the other stories don't need pregnancy it just wouldn't fit properly. I do have one question will Paris be pregnant on the Harem path in addition to her solo path?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
LOL, not saying make the game take a year or two to complete, just have a bit more "substance" to it. :)
I've done my best to create girls that feel alive with real struggles from Miracle's social phobias and problems to Sasha's anger to Paris' complex, and a bunch of other things.

So if you feel the game is shallow or just doesn't have enough substance after all that, I don't think adding more to what's already there is going to change your opinion. It would just be an add-on to the existing stories =]
I actually agree with the Paris pregnancy thing she made it very clear she wanted kids and to be head of house along side the MC. As for the pregnancy body I actually would like to see her fully pregnant physically because it give authenticity to the situation of her being pregnant. I also wouldn't mind seeing her and the MC being intimate while shes pregnant. I also agree that the other stories don't need pregnancy it just wouldn't fit properly. I do have one question will Paris be pregnant on the Harem path in addition to her solo path?
She will definitely have a big belly and it'll be important for the ending.

And your question is very important and I was thinkingif I should make Paris pregnant for the Harem route and I think I WILL because the harem is supposed to be after the solo routes. Thank you for asking the question and making it more clear in my mind.

And yes there will be pregnancy sex ^^

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Aww, why not keep it as a choice though? Some of us are just not into the prego fetish. I mean I don't care if she's pregnant, but it would stink to have Paris' great new body ruined (at least for us non pregnancy lovers) with a huge belly in her last scenes.

Glad you're adding the Sasha sex scene, but I have to agree with what others are saying in that these endings feel so rushed - this is partly why some are feeling like things are "missing." For example, we still haven't seen Sabrina with a sex scene, or Miracle with a BJ. Yes yes I know you said there doesn't have to be a BJ, but honestly have you ever played a AVN where a LI didn't have one? Even Sasha's BJ was like just a few renders if I recall correctly.

Not trying to rag on you, it's just a let down after following this game for a while. I get it though, you're clearly bored with this game and want to move on, and that's your choice.
It's not a choice because I envision Paris pregnant as part of the storyline and it just makes too much sense, as some of the others have touched on already.

And you complain there are no BJ's then when I actually add one with Sasha you say it is too short lol. It looks like I just can't win no matter what I do.

And I'm not bored with this game. I'm having fun doing these endings like I have always planned and I can't wait to start on Paris' ending.

May 26, 2018
I've done my best to create girls that feel alive with real struggles from Miracle's social phobias and problems to Sasha's anger to Paris' complex, and a bunch of other things.

So if you feel the game is shallow or just doesn't have enough substance after all that, I don't think adding more to what's already there is going to change your opinion. It would just be an add-on to the existing stories =]
When I mentioned Substance, I meant stop making the sex scenes so freaking short or abrupt. I mean, you COULD take a little bit longer before getting in any of their pants, and once you do, you could extend it a bit longer than what feels like a "wham bamm, thank you Mame" scenes :)

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
When I mentioned Substance, I meant stop making the sex scenes so freaking short or abrupt. I mean, you COULD take a little bit longer before getting in any of their pants, and once you do, you could extend it a bit longer than what feels like a "wham bamm, thank you Mame" scenes :)
So more sex equals more substance to you? Now I understand all your complaints. My games are stories WITH sex, not the other way around. For the length, I actually write them out and explain everything, so you're not just getting a 5-second animation. So not sure why you're saying they're so short, but I think most are fine with the length of the sex scenes, as far as I know anyway because I don't get too many complaints about that besides a couple here.

As for getting into the girl's pants so fast, that is not true at all. You do have sex with Paris on the third update, but after that, Miracle is the second on 0.8, Sasha 0.9 and you haven't even had sex with Sabrina yet.
This game has 14 updates in all, so it moves fast, but you are having sex with most of the girls near the midway point/end

Hope I answered all of your critiques.

Reactions: BTLD

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
It's not a choice because I envision Paris pregnant as part of the storyline and it just makes too much sense, as some of the others have touched on already.
Yeah, you changed that aspect based on others' feedback, which is good for those that wanted that, but less so for those that don't find pregnancy appealing at all. If it makes better sense to you that's great, but wouldn't it have also made sense (for many reasons) to make that optional via alternate endings/paths?

And you complain there are no BJ's then when I actually add one with Sasha you say it is too short lol. It looks like I just can't win no matter what I do.
Well, I originally mentioned there were almost no BJ's (literally just one early on), which is odd for an AVN, and also none for fan fav Miracle. Yes you added a Sasha BJ, but it was 2-3 renders I think, which seemed lacking for the wait. So the original observation is still true. Not complaining necessarily, just pointing out one of the reasons why many think this game has been rushed and feels incomplete.

You don't need to explain yourself and your decision. You should do what interests you, and it's great that you have many other ideas for games. I'm just that not all of us will necessarily love your other games - some of us have niche interests that made us love PP, so saying you have lots of other ideas doesn't make us less disappointed this game is ending seemingly prematurely (yes, I know you said it would be short).

May 26, 2018
So more sex equals more substance to you? Now I understand all your complaints. My games are stories WITH sex, not the other way around. For the length, I actually write them out and explain everything, so you're not just getting a 5-second animation. So not sure why you're saying they're so short, but I think most are fine with the length of the sex scenes, as far as I know anyway because I don't get too many complaints about that besides a couple here.

As for getting into the girl's pants so fast, that is not true at all. You do have sex with Paris on the third update, but after that, Miracle is the second on 0.8, Sasha 0.9 and you haven't even had sex with Sabrina yet.
This game has 14 updates in all, so it moves fast, but you are having sex with most of the girls near the midway point/end

Hope I answered all of your critiques.
no, but the sex can be more involved (as in romance, since he loves his daughters and the friend). You can SHOW tender and romantic attributes within sex scenes without necessarily having the sex go overboard. One of the reasons I like the game "My New Family" by Killer7 is because his sex scenes include more romance within them, and in truth, the sex itself is not really that often (though it may appear to be frequent)

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Yeah, you changed that aspect based on others' feedback, which is good for those that wanted that, but less so for those that don't find pregnancy appealing at all. If it makes better sense to you that's great, but wouldn't it have also made sense (for many reasons) to make that optional via alternate endings/paths?

Well, I originally mentioned there were almost no BJ's (literally just one early on), which is odd for an AVN, and also none for fan fav Miracle. Yes you added a Sasha BJ, but it was 2-3 renders I think, which seemed lacking for the wait. So the original observation is still true. Not complaining necessarily, just pointing out one of the reasons why many think this game has been rushed and feels incomplete.

You don't need to explain yourself and your decision. You should do what interests you, and it's great that you have many other ideas for games. I'm just that not all of us will necessarily love your other games - some of us have niche interests that made us love PP, so saying you have lots of other ideas doesn't make us less disappointed this game is ending seemingly prematurely (yes, I know you said it would be short).
Idk, Dom. You keep making statements that aren't true like I'm bored with the game and that I made Paris pregnant based on others' feedback when that couldn't be further from the truth. There have been so many comments on this same thread to make all of the girls pregnant and I have explained that I do not see that, so that's why Paris was the only one who had the option, in the first place.

I do whatever is right for the story. Period. And if someone else has a better idea, I will use it, otherwise I will stick to my original vision. and in my head I see Paris pregnancy as canon and that's why it is happening.

And you say the BJ was short, but what about the other oral scene that was in the same update when you eat Sasha's pussy? I had two scenes, not just one and now I'm adding a sex scene. If that's not good enough for you then I really don't know what to say.

no, but the sex can be more involved (as in romance, since he loves his daughters and the friend). You can SHOW tender and romantic attributes within sex scenes without necessarily having the sex go overboard. One of the reasons I like the game "My New Family" by Killer7 is because his sex scenes include more romance within them, and in truth, the sex itself is not really that often (though it may appear to be frequent)
And both of you complain about the game being short and I'll say it again, IT IS NOT A LONG GAME and I have said that so many times from the beginning . And you also complain about sex, and you Rauch say to make my scenes more like Killer7"s, but I can point out one of the most popular games Deluca Family that has almost no sex at all, but people love it because of the story and characters.

So that's more my style. Of course I try to write the best sex scenes I can and I'll look into the length, but most players of this game seem fine with it and still seem to be enjoying the game and there is plenty more to come for the endings.

Last edited:

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
For my part, even though I don't like anal (not SuperWriter's fault), I find Miracle's ending to be a good conclusion for her character. As for Sasha, older than Miracle when her mother left and had to deal with her departure differently, we are entitled to a good discussion scene between her mother and her. The plane ride was as hilarious as it was naughty and finally Sasha making her dream of playing plays come true. Good Job ;)

PS:
yes i am a pregnant lover. Yes I would like to see Sasha pregnant and yes I also agree that in the state of things it wouldn't make sense
Currently there would only be for Paris that it makes sense

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Idk, Dom. You keep making statements that aren't true like I'm bored with the game and that I made Paris pregnant based on others' feedback when that couldn't be further from the truth. There have been so many comments on this same thread to make all of the girls pregnant and I have explained that I do not see that, so that's why Paris was the only one who had the option, in the first place.

I do whatever is right for the story. Period. And if someone else has a better idea, I will use it, otherwise I will stick to my original vision. and in my head I see Paris pregnancy as canon and that's why it is happening.

And you say the BJ was short, but what about the other oral scene that was in the same update when you eat Sasha's pussy? I had two scenes, not just one and now I'm adding a sex scene. If that's not good enough for you then I really don't know what to say.

And both of you complain about the game being short and I'll say it again, IT IS NOT A LONG GAME and I have said that so many times from the beginning . And you also complain about sex, and you Rauch say to make my scenes more like Killer7"s, but I can point out one of the most popular games Deluca Family that has almost no sex at all, but people love it because of the story and characters.

So that's more my style. Of course I try to write the best sex scenes I can and I'll look into the length, but most players of this game seem fine with it and still seem to be enjoying the game and there is plenty more to come for the endings.
I wasn't really complaining because it's "short," just pointing out why the game feels rushed and incomplete. Also, muff diving isn't the same as BJ's, especially not for selfish guy's like me! :LOL: Anyway, I'm not trying to argue with you here - it is what it is, and it's impossible to make everyone happy. I enjoyed it while it lasted

May 26, 2018
Forgive me if I seem to be complaining, I honestly really am not. :) It IS your game, I simply made observations (in particular with me first original post) and commented on things as to what I felt let down on - From MY point of view - within the game. this honestly was not meant as criticism from me, just an observation. In truth, lol, I don't know too many people who could do sex scenes like Killer7, I only mentioned him as a reference - nothing more. :) You do your game, and I will wait patiently to get the update(s) when they are available. Blessed Be :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Forgive me if I seem to be complaining, I honestly really am not. :) It IS your game, I simply made observations (in particular with me first original post) and commented on things as to what I felt let down on - From MY point of view - within the game. this honestly was not meant as criticism from me, just an observation. In truth, lol, I don't know too many people who could do sex scenes like Killer7, I only mentioned him as a reference - nothing more. :) You do your game, and I will wait patiently to get the update(s) when they are available. Blessed Be :cool::cool::cool::cool:
I have been following my dude SW for a long time, and I am..... somewhat animated and some would say aggressive in my protectiveness of his creative freedom and quality in his work. I "own" his AVN through steam, but am an active advocate here as well as an editor one some other games(not SuperWriter's works) as well as dabbling into my own twisted brain. He does quality work. His sex scenes are some of my favorites. I appreciate when people make comments, and then back them up, in a polite manner as you did.
Peace

May 26, 2018
I have been following my dude SW for a long time, and I am..... somewhat animated and some would say aggressive in my protectiveness of his creative freedom and quality in his work. I "own" his AVN through steam, but am an active advocate here as well as an editor one some other games(not SuperWriter's works) as well as dabbling into my own twisted brain. He does quality work. His sex scenes are some of my favorites. I appreciate when people make comments, and then back them up, in a polite manner as you did.
Peace
I do me best to always show courtesy, especially towards developers (unless my comments to developers are then rudely replied to or denigrated by the developer,lol). I freely admit - at 59 - I can be a bit of an arse and (perhaps unfairly) blunt. But only when treated the same way. When I comment on a game, be it a review or comment within the thread, I understand that I am simply speaking me own opinion, and realize that not everyone might share my opinion. I DO try to be fair, however, and simply speak me mind, and when I am wrong I am always willing to say so and apologize. :)

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes