4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
ok...but ..basically what you're saying is that the games are in the same universe therefore in PP there are also vampires and so on...only way and I think the only way to make a bit of sense is if it's a dream
Stop thinking linearly... It could be almost anything. They could be characters on a TV show that appear when a TV is turned on... Or a computer game that some someone is playing as they walk by... characters in a play... someone dresses up like them on Halloween...

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Stop thinking linearly... It could be almost anything. They could be characters on a TV show that appear when a TV is turned on... Or a computer game that some someone is playing as they walk by... characters in a play... someone dresses up like them on Halloween...
well I understand what you're saying but it's...basically saying a game is a game?I'm not sure how to explain it ...
anyway doesn't matter :p

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
ok...but ..basically what you're saying is that the games are in the same universe therefore in PP there are also vampires and so on...only way and I think the only way to make a bit of sense is if it's a dream
The way I think about it is Sun Breed has the vampires as a secret. No one knows they exist, except a very few. So Miracle or any of the girls could very easily pump into one of the characters in Sun Breed and would never know anything

Lachesis580

Apr 11, 2019
Man I'm new to those games but for my taste i like your work alot and boy you got me good with Sasha her looks , personality & this damn Tattoo never had i thought i would get a "crush" on a VN Character. (hope this doesn't sounded too "corny" xD ) I hope you finish this project.

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
So i actually saw some previous post where the dev mentioned the Protagonist of this game is in his 20's so he can't be dad but man some of the dialogues in the game just feels straight off playing as bro. For example

Like not troubling a certain character in game with his old man problems, in a date with Paris getting concerned about age gap

Im like WTF it doesn't add up if the mc is considered to be Paris's bro who is in 20's theres barely any age gap unless you are like in 40-50s

Btw great game tho, but Secret Summer is still my fav

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Man I'm new to those games but for my taste i like your work alot and boy you got me good with Sasha her looks , personality & this damn Tattoo never had i thought i would get a "crush" on a VN Character. (hope this doesn't sounded too "corny" xD ) I hope you finish this project.
Glad you're enjoying the game so much, and of course I'm going to finish. There are 3 updates left and I'm about to finish .12 in a couple of days.

So i actually saw some previous post where the dev mentioned the Protagonist of this game is in his 20's so he can't be dad but man some of the dialogues in the game just feels straight off playing as bro. For example

Like not troubling a certain character in game with his old man problems, in a date with Paris getting concerned about age gap

Im like WTF it doesn't add up if the mc is considered to be Paris's bro who is in 20's theres barely any age gap unless you are like in 40-50s

Btw great game tho, but Secret Summer is still my fav
Lol Miracle says the MC is 40 within the first few minutes of the game. I think you misread a previous post. but I'm really glad you enjoyed the game nonetheless

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Glad you're enjoying the game so much, and of course I'm going to finish. There are 3 updates left and I'm about to finish .12 in a couple of days.

Lol Miracle says the MC is 40 within the first few minutes of the game. I think you misread a previous post. but I'm really glad you enjoyed the game nonetheless
Oh shit im a dumbass thank you for clarifying, keep up the good work sir looking forward to the new update and secret summer :giggle:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Paris ending was the best for me, that's how a game should end, sure we could get the marriage/party and all of that, but you made it rewarding and look like a proper ending without a problem. Loved all endings, but this one is canon for me so far (even if i like Sasha as a character more, sorry :cry:).

Edit: the new Sasha sex scene is hot, awesome!

Last edited:

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
PP-0.12-pc-compressed
Original 1.82 Gigs
crunched 618 Megs - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: SuperWriter - -
Other Games: Secret Summer - Sun Breed

SuperWriter if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
It has been so long I may have to start all over to remember what happened up until now :)

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Really miss the animations that was once in the game :cry: but fully understand the dev blowing off the animator that was ripping him off!!! Hopefully once he gets to grips with animating, in the future he will revisit the game and add animations (y) As always loving your work and look forward to some queen of England action :love:

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2021-03-08: Updated Mod, 0.12

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.12
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.12
Download: - - -

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
2021-03-08: Updated Mod, 0.12

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.12
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.12
Download: MEGA - - -
I don't know if I did something wrong or if there is any error in mod/gallery. I run the game and immediately get this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes