4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
No offense to the other women in this game (endings with them) but this ending with Paris... is the best!

I liked the photoshoot. But the best moment was when the MC proposed to Paris. I love it. :love:
And of course.. I also love the scenes right after the proposal.:sneaky:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
So how long until all my dreams of multipreg hareems come true in this game?
Lol Sorry, but Paris is the only one that'll be getting pregnant. But you'll still get a harem and that's what counts, right?

Paris ending was the best for me, that's how a game should end, sure we could get the marriage/party and all of that, but you made it rewarding and look like a proper ending without a problem. Loved all endings, but this one is canon for me so far (even if i like Sasha as a character more, sorry :cry:).

Edit: the new Sasha sex scene is hot, awesome!
Really miss the animations that was once in the game :cry: but fully understand the dev blowing off the animator that was ripping him off!!! Hopefully once he gets to grips with animating, in the future he will revisit the game and add animations (y) As always loving your work and look forward to some queen of England action :love:
Thanks for the update. There are only two left. (y) (y)
That was really an excellent update to one of my favorite games. (y)(y)
No offense to the other women in this game (endings with them) but this ending with Paris... is the best!

I liked the photoshoot. But the best moment was when the MC proposed to Paris. I love it. :love:
And of course.. I also love the scenes right after the proposal.:sneaky:
SuperWriter Paris' ending was just THE BEST, I hope the endings in Secret Summer will also be at this level. This was just perfect, especially since Paris is my favorite girl.
Glad you pervs all enjoyed the update so much. I'll try to do Sabrina's route the same justice! Then of course the anticipated harem route ^^

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yeah, I'm not really into the pregnancy stuff, but I have to say the Paris ending felt like the best/most wholesome of them all so far. What sets this game apart from others (besides that it'll actually be finished) is that it really branches out towards the end with good character development, each girl so far has her own personality and it's not like "This and that, yada yada, happily ever after", but every girl has her own special story with Miracle and her kink awakening, Sasha and her acting and Paris with her motherhood.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
SuperWriter
Question...
You are thinking of a PP2...so.,.with that in mind what would be the cannon ending for PP?harem?
I mean if you will make PP2 ...how would it start? with the harem ending?or individual girls?
I'm thinking harem since it would be a lot easier to do the renders then making 4 individual paths .
Or is it a secret?

EDIT : also..even though I said I'll wait untill harem is completed...couldn;'t wait anymore ...awesome endings ...really lovely...I think the one with sasha might be my favorite though Miracle & paris were pretty awesome aswell :D

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a way to get a Mac version for Mega? It's taking too long to download.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Glad you pervs all enjoyed the update so much. I'll try to do Sabrina's route the same justice! Then of course the anticipated harem route ^^
Well, I'm enjoying the game, but I haven't seen any ending. I appreciate this update, and I'm happy because there is less left for the harem ending, but I will not play this one either. I don't play more than one end in games, so I'm going to keep waiting for the harem.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I am sooooooooooooo sad I have to wait so long for my favorite, Sabrina :love:

I do like Miracle a smidge less however and Sasha to a lesser degree but my girl is last solo route :cry:

Don't get me wrong imma still hit that harem ending as my official ending but as far as the solo ones go I guess I just got unlucky. First time I hear her call me daddy tho imma be OK ;)

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes