4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
On the individual routes, you are only with that girl, so of course it focuses on them. It's not like they don't see the other girls, there's just no need to show the interaction between them.
I'd disagree. They're supposed to be a family/very close, so a relationship with any one of them would absolutely affect the dynamic/relationships with the others in some way despite any efforts to prevent it. This is especially the case when you consider the feelings of the other parties.
It wouldn't be surprising for negative emotions to manifest in the rejected/abandoned ones, especially given the previous abandonment of the mother. Or feelings of inferiority or being used and tossed aside by the most important person to them.
I suppose the ending just feels too rushed with a lot of loose ends and feels a little naive overall. Maybe I was just expecting too much.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I'd disagree. They're supposed to be a family/very close, so a relationship with any one of them would absolutely affect the dynamic/relationships with the others in some way despite any efforts to prevent it. This is especially the case when you consider the feelings of the other parties.
It wouldn't be surprising for negative emotions to manifest in the rejected/abandoned ones, especially given the previous abandonment of the mother. Or feelings of inferiority or being used and tossed aside by the most important person to them.
I suppose the ending just feels too rushed with a lot of loose ends and feels a little naive overall. Maybe I was just expecting too much.
In the long run, of course it would affect the relationships. But on the Miracle's route, no one knows you are together, same with Sasha and Sabrina. Only on Paris' route does everyone know you're in a relationship because she does not want to hide it.

If you wanted to see how all that would play out, I would have to continue the game much longer and like I said before this is not a long game.

Could I continue and show all of that? Yes, but I'm not interested and I am happy with the story that I have told. The game is about these girl's struggles, and not your relationship with them and how that all plays out.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
In the long run, of course it would affect the relationships. But on the Miracle's route, no one knows you are together, same with Sasha and Sabrina. Only on Paris' route does everyone know you're in a relationship because she does not want to hide it.

If you wanted to see how all that would play out, I would have to continue the game much longer and like I said before this is not a long game.

Could I continue and show all of that? Yes, but I'm not interested and I am happy with the story that I have told. The game is about these girl's struggles, and not your relationship with them and how that all plays out.
It seems you got here before I managed to edit my post, so I'll place the edit in this reply, so it doesn't go unnoticed.

I apologise, as my critique was probably a little unfair. It's just dawned on me that a lot of what I mentioned is due to the choices I made. I'm assuming that when all the time comes that all endings are complete, the correct endings will follow the correct path and it won't remain a simple "now select the ending you wish to see". I do still feel that there will be a number of potential relationship issues dependent on choices made that could make any path a player ends up on feel somewhat off. Who knows. Maybe a "Bad End" is required, as annoying as they can be.

Reactions: Repuci

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
It seems you got here before I managed to edit my post, so I'll place the edit in this reply, so it doesn't go unnoticed.

I apologise, as my critique was probably a little unfair. It's just dawned on me that a lot of what I mentioned is due to the choices I made. I'm assuming that when all the time comes that all endings are complete, the correct endings will follow the correct path and it won't remain a simple "now select the ending you wish to see". I do still feel that there will be a number of potential relationship issues dependent on choices made that could make any path a player ends up on feel somewhat off. Who knows. Maybe a "Bad End" is required, as annoying as they can be.
Selecting the ending you want to see at the end is me just making it easy for players, so you don't have to replay the game five times over.

My games are less about gameplay and much more focused on story, so that's why I have it like that. I want you to experience the entire story, butof course there are consequences if you don't choose the right choices, you will miss scenes.

For example, if you don't have enough points then you cannot propose to Paris, and I consider that a bad end.

Or if you do not have enough points on Sasha's ending then she will not get the part in the play. Another bad end.

All in all, I am happy with everything so far, so hopefully you will be once the game is complete.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
PP-0.12-pc-compressed
Original 1.82 Gigs
crunched 618 Megs - - - workupload
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)
Mega links for compressed game versions would be greatly appreciated. Regards.

• Hey there
Reactions: nicestgamer

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Haven't thought how a PP sequel would go yet, but probably the harem route would be canon? Or I'd do all solo route continuations, on top of the harem route

And glad you ended up giving the solo routes a try =]

Glad you're enjoying the game! Though I have no clue what's wrong with your Mac version. Try totally deleting the game and downloading again. Do not replace any files

Thank you for letting me know about the error and glad you enjoyed the ending!!
To SuperWriter,

Hello again,

Sorry for bothering you again but as reported yesterday, the v0.12 version gives persistently an uncaught exception upon loading a save or when starting from scratch.
I did not replace any files, the download yesterday was from Nopy, today another download from Anonfile gave the same result: unplayable.
It's strange but the game v0.11 played perfectly when loaded from any save so I'm at a loss here.
At the moment I have MacOS Catalina (10.15.7) installed — which is not really my favourite.
Were there any changes in Ren'Py?

Anyway, thank you for taking your time for this.

Jun 1, 2017
OK, I want to say something about this game, it's ...... how to say lovely how it's written and how beautiful the models are, but every time I play, I take a step back, because I don't consider that the whole incest thing is well written. And now to make myself understood, the whole game was created and written as a story about incest even if according to the rules the patreon changed it somehow. But the problem remains is incest, and I think the author has not touched on this topic in the true direction. What I mean is that all his thoughts are about how wrong he is or not. From my own experience I could say that this way of finding an excuse to go to this topic of incest is wrong. the moment you find an attractive woman or girl you don't think about how right or wrong this is. How to say .... I don't like the theme of incest, and I don't play games that don't have the option to play them without the theme of incest, but ... in my childhood years when my hormones ran through my brain I had my moments of how I mean, I admired my aunt's body, I really had some fantasies, I even had a kissing session with my cousin, and with my sister, but that was all if I had been smarter or more experienced, I would probably have ended up having sex with both but it didn't happen and I was a virgin then so it's understandable, but I don't regret it, I don't think I could look now in the eyes of my cousin or sister when I know that I kissed and licked her whole body and in final i have sex with them, i past about kiss and lick but abot sex i think i cant go on.. So to return to the topic, I think that all the writing about how wrong or not is out of the script, at that moment you only feel the desire, to feel, to touch, to kiss, damn it to make it yours. This is the time for a virgin boy, and for a mature man ... it's more about the desire to have what he feels he wants. When you look at a woman's ass you don't think then that it is wrong or not what the hell do you just admire the beauty.
And sorry for my English but I'm learning or trying
Edit: And if you play without IC patch than is weird this coment, oh and about vagina... tell her pussy what the fuck. We're not in a sex education class, we're in a damn sex forum.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: jackkane

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
OK, I want to say something about this game, it's ...... how to say lovely how it's written and how beautiful the models are, but every time I play, I take a step back, because I don't consider that the whole incest thing is well written. And now to make myself understood, the whole game was created and written as a story about incest even if according to the rules the patreon changed it somehow. But the problem remains is incest, and I think the author has not touched on this topic in the true direction. What I mean is that all his thoughts are about how wrong he is or not. From my own experience I could say that this way of finding an excuse to go to this topic of incest is wrong. the moment you find an attractive woman or girl you don't think about how right or wrong this is. How to say .... I don't like the theme of incest, and I don't play games that don't have the option to play them without the theme of incest, but ... in my childhood years when my hormones ran through my brain I had my moments of how I mean, I admired my aunt's body, I really had some fantasies, I even had a kissing session with my cousin, and with my sister, but that was all if I had been smarter or more experienced, I would probably have ended up having sex with both but it didn't happen and I was a virgin then so it's understandable, but I don't regret it, I don't think I could look now in the eyes of my cousin or sister when I know that I kissed and licked her whole body and in final i have sex with them, i past about kiss and lick but abot sex i think i cant go on.. So to return to the topic, I think that all the writing about how wrong or not is out of the script, at that moment you only feel the desire, to feel, to touch, to kiss, damn it to make it yours. This is the time for a virgin boy, and for a mature man ... it's more about the desire to have what he feels he wants. When you look at a woman's ass you don't think then that it is wrong or not what the hell do you just admire the beauty.
And sorry for my English but I'm learning or trying
Edit: And if you play without IC patch than is weird this coment, oh and about vagina... tell her pussy what the fuck. We're not in a sex education class, we're in a damn sex forum.
The reason incest is taboo is because it's considered wrong. I think most of us would have at least a little hesitance about sleeping with a family member, especially your daughters. So the fact you're saying you wouldn't be is not the norm, I think.

Reactions: The Sailor Man

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
yeah now i think about what i typed .. i kinda left off short of what i meant ... :LOL:

will you finish other routes before continuing the story lines ?
Yeah, I'm going to finish the game, but my next game will not be the PP sequel. I want to do it non landlady game for once lol

To SuperWriter,

Hello again,

Sorry for bothering you again but as reported yesterday, the v0.12 version gives persistently an uncaught exception upon loading a save or when starting from scratch.
I did not replace any files, the download yesterday was from Nopy, today another download from Anonfile gave the same result: unplayable.
It's strange but the game v0.11 played perfectly when loaded from any save so I'm at a loss here.
At the moment I have MacOS Catalina (10.15.7) installed — which is not really my favourite.
Were there any changes in Ren'Py?

Anyway, thank you for taking your time for this.
Sorry, but I have no clue. Can you ask other Mac users?

Jun 1, 2017
The reason incest is taboo is because it's considered wrong. I think most of us would have at least a little hesitance about sleeping with a family member, especially your daughters. So the fact you're saying you wouldn't be is not the norm, I think.
Oh sorry, i think you dont understand me clearly, is my fault, is to hard to express myself in a foreign language, i undesrstand clearly why you put this line of tough in the game , because of taboo, but when you pik a loock of a panty or check out the breast or have a booner beacuse of your tennant ( ;P ) you cross the line then, and you immerse in the taboo path and when you realize that is more about to have another line of though, not like this : oh is my tennant id dont have to do, or landlady, is more like this : oh i know is forbiden but man is soo hot and is so damm sexy, because you've already crossed the line. And if you play without IC patch it makes even more nonsense because then they are strangers to you on the bloodline are just acquaintances to and you shouldn't have reason to stop you to have romantic feelings. But i have to say i realy love you writing and i thank you for you efort even if you try to pass betwen the taboo border. Have a god day and i want to hear more of you ;D
Edit Oh my bad english please forgive me. Aaand... forgive me, i dont check but i see now this is not a common IC game and forgive me for my bad, now after i play a litle more i see, you realy are a god writer and know how to put felings on display, sorry about my frustration on IC game but here is more of them with bullshit like a tennant and landlady, escuse me again( and this game dont even have IC patch ).

Last edited:

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Yeah, I'm going to finish the game, but my next game will not be the PP sequel. I want to do it non landlady game for once lol

Sorry, but I have no clue. Can you ask other Mac users?

To SuperWriter with good news.

It would be my pleasure to contact other MacOS users but there is no need anymore.
About an hour ago I downloaded v0.12 again from Nopy and after expansion it still balks on my existing saves but not anymore when I initiate a new game. Now I can also load the saves from this last play-through.
I don't have a clue what was happening. Maybe one of the uploaders found and corrected something?
v0.12 Turned out to be a wonderful episode with no nastiness nor bitching just a pair of unconventional loving adults.

A real joy to play — thank you one more time :love:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
To SuperWriter with good news.

It would be my pleasure to contact other MacOS users but there is no need anymore.
About an hour ago I downloaded v0.12 again from Nopy and after expansion it still balks on my existing saves but not anymore when I initiate a new game. Now I can also load the saves from this last play-through.
I don't have a clue what was happening. Maybe one of the uploaders found and corrected something?
v0.12 Turned out to be a wonderful episode with no nastiness nor bitching just a pair of unconventional loving adults.

A real joy to play — thank you one more time :love:
Awesome! Thank you for the feedback and I hope you enjoy the next update I have coming ^^

Reactions: MataHariX

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
Not quite sure how it works ..? I downloaded version 0.11, unpacked, launched and loaded the previous saves ... And after repeating the dialogue with my mother, I see - This is all for version 0.10. What did I download then? Or is it just cosmetic changes in 0.11?

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
Not quite sure how it works ..? I downloaded version 0.11, unpacked, launched and loaded the previous saves ... And after repeating the dialogue with my mother, I see - This is all for version 0.10. What did I download then? Or is it just cosmetic changes in 0.11?
Did you think about making a save at the ending screen ?
v10 ending of Miracle
v11 ending of Sasha
v12 ending of Paris

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes