4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

Juanp3p3

Apr 1, 2021
Good game, I just wanted to report a bug, the pregnant naked model of Paris doesn't have eyebrows, which looks really weird, the clothed model is fine tho

Jul 25, 2020
I don't think I could look now in the eyes of my cousin or sister when I know that I kissed and licked her whole body
if you licked someones whole body, consensually, im pretty sure they are not gonna want to stop it there since you know, licking a person everywhere is about as personal as it gets without intercourse. i mean thats pretty much rounding third base and about to step on home plate.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Sailor Man
Jul 25, 2020
alright ive had my first issue with the game.

i completed the main part and did the 3 solo routes, and was finishing the paris route, where she is pregnant and get the prompt to propose to her, AND IT DARES SAY THAT I DONT HAVE ENOUGH POINTS TO PROPOSE TO HER?

completely ridiculous.

so far thats my one issue, since i cant actually see the points system and how it works, with the stuff i did up to this point, it seems completely absurd that i am not able to follow through with proposing.

the prompt where i was not able to help sasha during her audition, again because of not enough points >_> , kinda made sense from the choices i made i guess, but i somehow did have enough points for miracles special thing.

what gives man? * proceeds to kick several rocks in front of him *

Juanp3p3

Apr 1, 2021

i completed the main part and did the 3 solo routes, and was finishing the paris route, where she is pregnant and get the prompt to propose to her, AND IT DARES SAY THAT I DONT HAVE ENOUGH POINTS TO PROPOSE TO HER?

completely ridiculous.

so far thats my one issue, since i cant actually see the points system and how it works, with the stuff i did up to this point, it seems completely absurd that i am not able to follow through with proposing.

the prompt where i was not able to help sasha during her audition, again because of not enough points >_> , kinda made sense from the choices i made i guess, but i somehow did have enough points for miracles special thing.

Yeah I hate arbitrary point systems too, I recommend always playing games with walktrough mods (or regular walktroughs if not available) for that reason

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019

completely ridiculous.

Yeah I hate arbitrary point systems too, I recommend always playing games with walktrough mods (or regular walktroughs if not available) for that reason
I'll be honest and say I don't understand complaints about the point system. This is a game and you have to make the correct choices. Otherwise, why have choices at all?

If it's too hard, then please use the walkthrough.

Jul 25, 2020
its not too hard, it just doesnt make alot of sense, the guy makes all that effort, just to get cockblocked by the point system? on a marriage proposal? after already getting her pregnant, and going through all that stuff? and getting everything arranged so everything can be legal? and even getting the ok about the relationship from everybody?

it doesnt make sense.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
its not too hard, it just doesnt make alot of sense, the guy makes all that effort, just to get cockblocked by the point system? on a marriage proposal? after already getting her pregnant, and going through all that stuff? and getting everything arranged so everything can be legal? and even getting the ok about the relationship from everybody?

it doesnt make sense.
You get blocked out of all that because it's a bad ending, consequences for not picking the right choices. I just finished playing the game Cyberpunk 2077, a game with a lot of choices. If you do not choose the correct ones, then you will miss certain scenes and events. This is the same type of gameplay that many games use.

But let me ask you, how should the game play in this game be?

Reactions: pochops
Jul 25, 2020
also im going to add, the reason why ppl dont really like point systems for these type of games, especially if they are hidden, is because what exactly is correct supposed to mean here?

you already contradicted your point system with what you said, the point system is about making CORRECT choices, otherwise why bother have choices at all.

if thats the case, if the game is meant to be played only as you intended it, then yes, WHY have choices at all?

what does correct choices actually mean? does that mean anything i want to do can never be done? if so then choices serve no purpose in the first place, and this should be a kinetic linear story novel, that you envisioned.

i myself dont really have a problem with a points system, even hidden. but i do take issue with how it can be implemented.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
Jul 25, 2020
But let me ask you, how should the game play in this game be?
even if its a bad end, let me see it through to the end anyway?

or just do what you envisioned in the first place as a kinetic?

as i said my real complaint with the game, is that it doesnt make much sense in the paris solo to go through all that and then the points system prevents me from doing it. its more of a story/plot thing, than a points system thing.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
even if its a bad end, let me see it through to the end anyway?

or just do what you envisioned in the first place as a kinetic?

as i said my real complaint with the game, is that it doesnt make much sense in the paris solo to go through all that and then the points system prevents me from doing it. its more of a story/plot thing, than a points system thing.
If I wanted this to be a kinetic novel then it would be. I'm making another game that is a kinetic novel because that's what I want it to be.

To respond to your last comment, yes, you are playing my story. I know everything, the characters, players and outcomes. It is your job to figure out the girls' personalities, etc and pick the choices you think they would like the best. It is how every dating sim works and how a lot of visual novel games work.

The choices affect what you see. Whether that be not romancing a girl, choosing to go to this place instead of that place, or in my case points that you need to see scenes certain outcomes.

I understand if you don't like it, but I honestly don't understand why you say it's arbitrary or doesn't make sense. I think most people are fine with it, or at least I don't get that many complaints.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
If I wanted this to be a kinetic novel then it would be. I'm making another game that is a kinetic novel because that's what I want it to be.

To respond to your last comment, yes, you are playing my story. I know everything, the characters, players and outcomes. It is your job to figure out the girls' personalities, etc and pick the choices you think they would like the best. It is how every dating sim works and how a lot of visual novel games work.

The choices affect what you see. Whether that be not romancing a girl, choosing to go to this place instead of that place, or in my case points that you need to see scenes certain outcomes.

I understand if you don't like it, but I honestly don't understand why you say it's arbitrary or doesn't make sense. I think most people are fine with it, or at least I don't get that many complaints.
It amazes me how many people don't understand the difference between a KN and a GAME. Keep going SuperWriter! You are doing a great job.

Sep 27, 2019
It amazes me how many people don't understand the difference between a KN and a GAME. Keep going SuperWriter! You are doing a great job.
Probably because a lot of people don't really play them mate. lol:LOL:

I got a question though. What's the difference between Picture Perfect v0.9 here and Picture Perfect v0.12 here? Asking because it doesn't look like the Steam version people actually paid for is getting updated. At least there's no patch notes or anything so I thought I'd ask. lol:cool:

Reactions: KilljoyTRV

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Probably because a lot of people don't really play them mate. lol:LOL:

I got a question though. What's the difference between Picture Perfect v0.9 here and Picture Perfect v0.12 here? Asking because it doesn't look like the Steam version people actually paid for is getting updated. At least there's no patch notes or anything so I thought I'd ask. lol:cool:
Steam users pay for the .9 version of the game, and patreon users get updated as the game continues to develop. Steam version will get updated once game is complete

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes