• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes
Dec 25, 2019
From my review last year:

"The VN has choices, but they are almost exclusively a good choice vs. a bad choice rather than actual options. I wish VNs would stop doing this as it makes me feel I have to use a walkthrough or mod and doesn't add anything. I'd prefer it was kinetic if the choices are pointless."

What I meant is that if the choice isn't compelling, such as choosing between two things I want (or between the lesser of two evils) when I have a good idea ahead of time what the results will be, then I don't see the point. I'd still rather not have to play through multiple times to see all of the content, but I understand the value in being able to tell multiple versions of the story.

However, if the choice is just an opportunity to accidentally block yourself from seeing future content, it seems like pure downside. I'm not going to replay the game several times trying different options until I get the right set of them. The reality is I will use a walkthrough, mod, save editor, rollback (for games where the point changes are shown), dig through the code, or just not play it at all.

I'm resigned to that being part of the genre and Japanese VNs are often no better, but I don't see the upside. It seems like wasted development resources just to create a hassle for players.

It's fine if people like these systems. I'm not saying you're having fun wrong. I just don't see what you get out of them.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I am in need of a captain. During Sabrina's ending there is an option for a photoshoot but I do not match the points required for it. I used the walkthrough mod for the save prior to choosing endings. Would not using the mod (it has not been updated) have messed my save or is there a specific set of choices during the ending that need to be taken to unlock the photoshoot?

Thanks in advance.

[edit]

I went spelunking into the U13.rpy file and discovered that I either fucked up at some point previous to the ending or not loading the mod fucked me up. You need Sabrina pts >= 14

if someone is wondering about the options that give the most points (during the ending and prior to the photoshoot):
"Worried for Miracle" = sabrinapts + 1
"You don't know" = sabrinapts + 2
"Don't tease" = sabrinapts + 1
"Push her" = sabrinapts + 2

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hope Harem version is Longer with allot of Sex and animations and Good Ending (y)
-Sabrina version (not enough sex options etc) endend kinda quick = no happy ending
-Blonde girl (forgot name :) ) her ending quick = with no happy endings
-Miracle quick ending = no happy ending
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Luck to Dev :cool:(y)

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
... wtf was that sabrina solo ending? my mc did not had sex with miracle nor did i teach them anything and it is not a solo route when this strange vampire wannabe is there...

i think this ending should be labeld miracle and sabrina ending not SOLO ending.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hope Harem version is Longer with allot of Sex and animations and Good Ending (y)
-Sabrina version (not enough sex options etc) endend kinda quick = no happy ending
-Blonde girl (forgot name :) ) her ending quick = with no happy endings
-Miracle quick ending = no happy ending
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Luck to Dev :cool:(y)
I haven't played any of the individual endings, so I can't say if I agree.

What I do share is the desire for the harem ending to be long, with many sex scenes and a good ending.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Apparently the game was reworked at some point and... it's quite obvious at least for Paris who seems like the most realistic for a while until the doll-like aapearance returns later on along with Sabrina while Sasha seems for the most part retain the same doll-like features except for randomly growing taller that Sasha and my memory about Miracle is fuzzy but she seems to have become a tad uncanny... actually, she reminded me of the previous version of Sabrina and Sabrina seem to gain 20-30 years on certain scenes
View attachment 1175899
Also, how can someon back-slide off a bed? she actually looks like she was tripping towards the bed, instead of sliding/jumping out

Reactions: Valdazz
May 27, 2017
SuperWriter, I love all of your games, Picture Perfect is a great Father-Daughter romance, Secret Summer is a beautiful story about familial reconciliation, and Sun Breed is an intriguing vampire fantasy (I love the fact that MC here is non-white). All your characters are beautiful, endearing, and distinct from each other, I adore them all, great job on bringing these uniquely charming characters to life.

You create some of the best incest stories, and while some may not have the most original premise, I would change nothing about them, they are some of the most enjoyable experiences on this site. Please don't listen to haters who have nothing constructive to say, keep up the fabulous work you have been doing, we all love your creations. The only problem I have with Picture Perfect, is that it's not long enough, it is in every way a perfect picture, albeit a short one! :love:

Thank you for sharing your outstanding work with us!(y)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I am in need of a captain. During Sabrina's ending there is an option for a photoshoot but I do not match the points required for it. I used the walkthrough mod for the save prior to choosing endings. Would not using the mod (it has not been updated) have messed my save or is there a specific set of choices during the ending that need to be taken to unlock the photoshoot?

Thanks in advance.

[edit]

I went spelunking into the U13.rpy file and discovered that I either fucked up at some point previous to the ending or not loading the mod fucked me up. You need Sabrina pts >= 14

if someone is wondering about the options that give the most points (during the ending and prior to the photoshoot):
"Worried for Miracle" = sabrinapts + 1
"You don't know" = sabrinapts + 2
"Don't tease" = sabrinapts + 1
"Push her" = sabrinapts + 2
For those who have problems with the Sabrina points:
While updating my Mod I noticed that with this release there was a small change in Chapter 5 / v0.5, too. There you can get with this game version an additional Sabrina point - but if you have not replayed chapter 5 this point is unfortunately now missing for a specific scene here:
So if you want that scene you have to replay at least with chapter 5 / v0.5 (or you can cheat...)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Picture Perfect [v0.13] [SuperWriter] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,93 GB

Compressed Size PC: 389 MB
PP-0.13-pc-crunched.zip:

Compressed Size Mac: 372 MB
PP-0.13-mac-crunched.zip:

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes