4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.12 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i love 'secret summer' and 'picture perfect', but i really NEED 'Hunger for Chaos' and 'Sun Breed" to move forward and be a priority. all are Great works but SS an PP have similar content on here where as SB an HfC are more unique and well, Fun.
and about animations... as long as the writing is good I/we can live w/o them. (animations done right are So Sweet, ..but Not required) :whistle::rolleyes:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
i love 'secret summer' and 'picture perfect', but i really NEED 'Hunger for Chaos' and 'Sun Breed" to move forward and be a priority. all are Great works but SS an PP have similar content on here where as SB an HfC are more unique and well, Fun.
and about animations... as long as the writing is good I/we can live w/o them. (animations done right are So Sweet, ..but Not required) :whistle::rolleyes:
Lol I appreciate your love of Sun Breed and Hunger for Chaos, though HfC is om hold right now until I figure out some story problems.

And SS, PP, and SB are all my priorities right now. They all receive my full attention when their turn to be worked on is up.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Lol I appreciate your love of Sun Breed and Hunger for Chaos, though HfC is om hold right now until I figure out some story problems.

And SS, PP, and SB are all my priorities right now. They all receive my full attention when their turn to be worked on is up.
next update is Sun Breed right?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
sigh..yea...just checked and you're most likely right since SS hasn't been updated since january :(...reeeeaaalllyyy need my Sun Breed fix.
Wouldn't mind seeing the athetic abilities of the vampire sister. *drool*

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

I just read the summary of Hunger for Chaos and I'm pretty sure it doesn't interest me at all. It doesn't look like the kind of game I like.

I'm not a big fan of Kinetic Novels (or vampire stories), so I'm not too interested in Sun Breed.

Secret Summer seems better to me, although I haven't tried it either. Possibly try it later, when I have more time.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I just read the summary of Hunger for Chaos and I'm pretty sure it doesn't interest me at all. It doesn't look like the kind of game I like.

I'm not a big fan of Kinetic Novels (or vampire stories), so I'm not too interested in Sun Breed.

Secret Summer seems better to me, although I haven't tried it either. Possibly try it later, when I have more time.
You shouldn't judge a book by its cover... Or game in this case =] I put off reading a book because I didn't like the synopsis for the cover and then I finally gave it a chance when it kept popping up and it is my favorite book of all time.

Reactions: GTBALL_BALLY

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You shouldn't judge a book by its cover... Or game in this case =] I put off reading a book because I didn't like the synopsis for the cover and then I finally gave it a chance when it kept popping up and it is my favorite book of all time.
You are imprisoned by a maniac only referring to himself as ‘Noel’ and subjected to sick, death trials that defy the laws of physics.
But what are the trials even for? It's up to you to find out. If you can even survive.

This part honestly doesn't appeal to me. It includes the words death and survive more times than I like in a context that I dislike.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
You are imprisoned by a maniac only referring to himself as ‘Noel’ and subjected to sick, death trials that defy the laws of physics.
But what are the trials even for? It's up to you to find out. If you can even survive.

This part honestly doesn't appeal to me. It includes the words death and survive more times than I like in a context that I dislike.
Thanks for saying that because I think it gives the wrong message about the game. There is No death. And it's literally the first couple of updates of the game and there is waaaay more that happens. But I've heard comments like yours which is why put the game on hold so I make sure correctly display What type of game it is because there's a lot going on.

It's more of a movie with a real plot and a lot of underlying things.

Reactions: GTBALL_BALLY

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for saying that because I think it gives the wrong message about the game. There is No death. And it's literally the first couple of updates of the game and there is waaaay more that happens. But I've heard comments like yours which is why put the game on hold so I make sure correctly display What type of game it is because there's a lot going on.

It's more of a movie with a real plot and a lot of underlying things.
If this gives a wrong message about the game, possibly the best thing is to change the text so that it better fits what people are going to find. Players who don't like what they read (like me) won't enter, while others may be disappointed if the game doesn't go in this direction.

Right now I don't know what to expect from the game. I suppose that the basis that you expose will remain the same (the father with cancer, looking for money, that a guy lock them up and also make them pass some trials) However, since death has disappeared from the equation, I may give it a chance.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
If this gives a wrong message about the game, possibly the best thing is to change the text so that it better fits what people are going to find. Players who don't like what they read (like me) won't enter, while others may be disappointed if the game doesn't go in this direction.

Right now I don't know what to expect from the game. I suppose that the basis that you expose will remain the same (the father with cancer, looking for money, that a guy lock them up and also make them pass some trials) However, since death has disappeared from the equation, I may give it a chance.
Yeah, do not worry. Nobody's going to die in the death trials. But I'll evaluate exactly how I want to portray the game when I work on it like next year.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

sun breed is awesome man .. ok .. all your games are so far .... WTG .... patiently awaiting updates (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, do not worry. Nobody's going to die in the death trials. But I'll evaluate exactly how I want to portray the game when I work on it like next year.
Trials to the death without death is like decaf coffee. It has all the good things without having to worry about the consequences for your tension.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did you not watch that selene romance movies?
Trials to the death without death is like decaf coffee. It has all the good things without having to worry about the consequences for your tension.
They always come back ...

Skidmoria

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Downloaded this one because (apart from the obvious kink reasons) MC is not a military or business guy for a change. I don't mind those per se, just their mass occurrence. (Wow, I've even spotted the usage of semicolons!)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes