4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I got around to finishing the current release and I gotta say, Paris' solo route is really good, no complaints there. The other two didn't really have very good solo routes (didn't try Sabrina's) but since Paris is best girl I'm not really that upset about it (it's also possible they're actually good and I just care less). A bit disappointed there's not going to be a Paris plus Sasha route, but it might not have been all that incredible anyway (it definitely doesn't hit as well emotionally as a monogamous one). Will definitely come back to check out the Harem route when it's finished, but it's usually not my thing.

Actually a really good game though, not too long, but it did what it set out to do and it did it really well, with good writing. Paris' story also feels really authentic and believable to me, obviously it's fiction but it's not the ridiculous kind of plot you'd usually find in this scenario, she actually feels real. It's not a new idea, a girl wanting to fill her missing mother's shoes, but I've not seen it done before in a game here and it works.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I understand, though I should warn you that the harem route assumes you played the other routes, so there might be some things you don't understand, like if you didn't play the Sabrina route and don't know how she lost her virginity or what happened on there. Though maybe I should just give a brief summary for those who didn't play the solo routes.

Thanks for commenting and having me think about that
No, don't get me wrong when harem comes out I'm going to play the individual routes too, I'm just waiting for the final to see it all at once, luckily the comment helped you with that detail on Sabrina story (maybe it gives you more work and it takes longer time for harem path fuc.....:HideThePain: just kidding good luck)

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Thanks for playing and I'm glad you're enjoying. All 4 girls have solo ending routes as of now and the final update next up will be the harem route.

Not for this game, no. Whenever I do a PP sequel or DLC, I figured I could expand on your relationship with her instead of just one route in this game.

Yeah, that's Sasha issue was fixed and there was a messed up point in update 5 that leaves you one point short so I have to go ahead and fix that
I'm waiting for the harem route, and thank you :p

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I understand, though I should warn you that the harem route assumes you played the other routes, so there might be some things you don't understand, like if you didn't play the Sabrina route and don't know how she lost her virginity or what happened on there. Though maybe I should just give a brief summary for those who didn't play the solo routes.

all the solo routes are mutually exclusive...right?

for example, MC says that it's the first time he's taking a flight which shouldn't be the case since he travelled with tattooed girl for her audition and paris isn't pregnant during video call in sabrina+miracle route.

if harem route assumes we have played all the other routes then how come paris is pregnant in one ending and not in another?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Well, I usually only play one ending, so very likely I'm only going to watch the harem ending.

I mean, if I had played the Miracle ending (I think it was the first one), the game would have been over for me at that point (I wouldn't have played any other ending, I'm that weird): Once I've gotten an ending, I don't like to see another, so I never (or almost never) do it.

Certainly there is a very remote possibility that I will play the rest of the endings after the harem ending. But I don't think it's something that's going to happen in the short term, in the best case scenario it would be in one or two months, most likely it will never happen.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
all the solo routes are mutually exclusive...right?

for example, MC says that it's the first time he's taking a flight which shouldn't be the case since he travelled with tattooed girl for her audition and paris isn't pregnant during video call in sabrina+miracle route.

if harem route assumes we have played all the other routes then how come paris is pregnant in one ending and not in another?
Right, all the solo routes are exclusive because they are Solo.

Harem route, you are with all the girls, so there is no need to make anything exclusive.

• Love
Reactions: BUCCO

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
This was my main issue with it too
It just baffled me tbh!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have loved this game from the very beginning and still continue to do so and have enjoyed all the solo route endings so far and this one just isn't right or fair in regards to the monogamous aspect of each other endings and is the biggest let down for me personally. Not taking anything away from the game and I will always love it and I also look forward to the harem ending. Anyway I'm not going to keep going on about it now as I don't want to be negative about a great game in all.

Last edited:

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 1177880
Picture Perfect [v0.13] Walkthrough Mod

Installation:

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
your mod contains bugs:
in U11.rpy: "Brush it off" gives more points.
in U6.rpy: typo in variable name "sashspts", should be "sashapts" (twice)

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
This was my main issue with it too
It just baffled me tbh!!

I love this game and have enjoyed all the solo route endings and this one just isn't right or fair in regards to the monogamous aspect of each other endings and is the biggest let down for me personally. Not taking anything away from the game and I will always love it and I also look forward to the harem ending. Anyway I'm not going to keep going on about it now as I don't want to be negative about a great game in all.
I understand if you guys only wanted Sabrina, so let me explain; there was originally going to be no Sabrina route. She honestly was an add-on, just to have more variety. Honestly, if I could, I would have left her out of the original game because this is supposed to be a story about a guy and his three daughters, as was in the book version, which this game is based off of, and I added Sabrina just for the game.

But people fell in love with her, so I felt obligated to give her an ending route, but I just couldn't come up with anything. Her and and Miracle are attached to the hip, so it made sense in my mind to have Miracle on her route as a feature -- Sabrina only exists because of Miracle.

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I understand if you guys only wanted Sabrina, so let me explain; there was originally going to be no Sabrina route. She honestly was an add-on, just to have more variety and the girls. Honestly, if I could, I would have left her out of the original game because this is supposed to be a story about a guy in his three daughters as was in the book version which this game is based off of and I added Sabrina just for the game.

But people fell in love with her so I thought obligated to give her an ending route, but I just couldn't come up with anything. Her and a miracle are attached to the hip, so it made sense in my mind to have a miracle there as a feature. Sabrina only exists because of miracle
Beginning to know that feeling will... :) :( damned if ya do and damned if you don't...

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I understand if you guys only wanted Sabrina, so let me explain; there was originally going to be no Sabrina route. She honestly was an add-on, just to have more variety and the girls. Honestly, if I could, I would have left her out of the original game because this is supposed to be a story about a guy in his three daughters as was in the book version which this game is based off of and I added Sabrina just for the game.

But people fell in love with her so I thought obligated to give her an ending route, but I just couldn't come up with anything. Her and a miracle are attached to the hip, so it made sense in my mind to have a miracle there as a feature. Sabrina only exists because of miracle
Thankyou so much for the feedback about Sabrina, I honestly had no idea that she was never intended to be in the story. Yes I did fall in love with Sabrina's sweet loveable character which is quite apparent by my reaction lol. And if you struggled with a way to give us a Sabrina ending then I applaud you for giving us something even though it isn't the ending I had envisioned for her I still love the fact we got something in that sense now I understand better after your explanation. And I whole heartedly agree that they are two peas in a pod and now I think about it this is probably the most sensible possible route to have had with her. I'm sorry if I came across as a child who has had his favorite toy taken away from him lol and appreciate the great game you have shared with us, I have enjoyed every single update you have given us. Role on the harem :love:

Last edited:

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018

I can agree with this line of thinking, she definitely felt a bit tacked on to me. In saying that, I didn't really like her and found both her and Miracle kind of annoying so that might have some influence over my opinion. I'm not gonna lie I actively skipped through a lot of her dialog because I just wanted her gone, she wore out her welcome for me real quick (and the forced solo scenes you have with her were a bit of an annoyance because of it).

I'm not saying Miracle was written poorly or anything btw, the naive and afraid act just kind of irritates me. I don't find it cute or adorable or whatever I assume people that like her feel about it. Also I just wasn't a huge fan of her visual design.

You said that she wasn't in "the book version which this game is based off of", is that a real book? Was that mentioned somewhere and I missed it, if not would you mind saying which book it was?

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I can agree with this line of thinking, she definitely felt a bit tacked on to me. In saying that, I didn't really like her and found both her and Miracle kind of annoying so that might have some influence over my opinion. I'm not gonna lie I actively skipped through a lot of her dialog because I just wanted her gone, she wore out her welcome for me real quick (and the forced solo scenes you have with her were a bit of an annoyance because of it).

I'm not saying Miracle was written poorly or anything btw, the naive and afraid act just kind of irritates me. I don't find it cute or adorable or whatever I assume people that like her feel about it. Also I just wasn't a huge fan of her visual design.

You said that she wasn't in "the book version which this game is based off of", is that a real book? Was that mentioned somewhere and I missed it, if not would you mind saying which book it was?

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Oh wow, I thought it was based off someone else's story, not that the writer of this had actually written an entire book and was reproducing his own work in the format of a VN, impressive. Definitely an above average creator.
EDIT: Oh no, this, and all his works, have the dreaded "step-". It just doesn't hit the same, and I really don't even get how it's taboo tbh. I get why it's used, but it sucks. Well, depending on how it's written a quick find and replace can solve that problem.
EDIT2: Haha, I see that he's also got all his books available on Smashwords without any "step-" censoring, it's just like Patreon and SubscribeStar but for books lmao.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
your mod contains bugs:
in U11.rpy: "Brush it off" gives more points.
in U6.rpy: typo in variable name "sashspts", should be "sashapts" (twice)
Thanks
Fixed U11, but U6 i didn't add nothing of that, i only add the green color.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes