4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Not going to lie, I loved the game and the characters, just quite disapointed in how individual routes are handled.
They are short at the point that seems rushed, but Is just my humble opinion and Im pretty sure Im probably wrong.

Anyway, a good one, Will keep my eyes on it to see how it continue.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Not going to lie, I loved the game and the characters, just quite disapointed in how individual routes are handled.
They are short at the point that seems rushed, but Is just my humble opinion and Im pretty sure Im probably wrong.

Anyway, a good one, Will keep my eyes on it to see how it continue.
What do you feel is missing from the individual routes?

Reactions: Noneless

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
What do you feel is missing from the individual routes?
Some context, like you choose per example one of the girls path but is like everything else dissapear, you have only one appareance of the mother (then dissapear like nothing happened) and is like nobody cared that you are actually dating their sister, not even a complain or a ''hey I dont mind, I support you two''
Like, all the other characters just stop existing when you are on a path.
When I choose Sasha I said myself 'Well, Paris is not going to like that I reject her but I dont reject her sister' but Instead is a 'hey dad we are a couple now, end of the game' to give a simple example. A context, a reaction, a feel that the characters doesnt just disapear when you do a path.

Im not english native speaker so sorry if Is hard to understand what Im saying.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Some context, like you choose per example one of the girls path but is like everything else dissapear, you have only one appareance of the mother (then dissapear like nothing happened) and is like nobody cared that you are actually dating their sister, not even a complain or a ''hey I dont mind, I support you two''
Like, all the other characters just stop existing when you are on a path.
When I choose Sasha I said myself 'Well, Paris is not going to like that I reject her but I dont reject her sister' but Instead is a 'hey dad we are a couple now, end of the game' to give a simple example. A context, a reaction, a feel that the characters doesnt just disapear when you do a path.

Im not english native speaker so sorry if Is hard to understand what Im saying.
Don't worry, you're explaining things clearly. But having context is what makes the ending feel rushed? I understand if you feel like that is missing, but in terms of telling the story, I have told everything that I wanted.

The relationships are not the most important thing when it comes to the story-- all of the girls struggles as a result of the mother leaving is. So you learn about each of the girls and what they are struggling with, and you find a resolution at the end.

That is the story I wanted to tell, not to continue to document their lives as they continue to get better and better, that is not what I was trying to do.

As for the other girls disappearing on any certain path, yes. You play the entire story with all of the girls interacting and together until the ending routes, so I want whatever girl you choose for that ending to be the sole focus.

And that is why there's also a harem path where you can focus on all of the girls together at the same time and they acknowledge all of your relationships and find out about each other.

Reactions: Noneless

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Thank you ^^ And I'm glad you're enjoying the game regardless
Yeah I made an assumption that since it was solo ending the game play where I had them all didn't happen but a game where I chose only Paris or only Sasha etc. led to the ending scene. I could be wrong.

This is why I think Sabrina was odd after the other 3 because they fit the above and she did not. Again not a complaint but you see what I mean, right?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have to say, Sabrina and Miracle looked incredible on the restaurant date definitely the best they have looked I hope you keep that look for the final ending which I'm very much looking forward to the harem with all these girls :p

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I have to say, Sabrina and Miracle looked incredible on the restaurant date definitely the best they have looked I hope you keep that look for the final ending which I'm very much looking forward to the harem with all these girls :p
Thank you! Though I think I would get more complaints than a compliments if I suddenly changed how the girls looked for the last update lol

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Yeah I made an assumption that since it was solo ending the game play where I had them all didn't happen but a game where I chose only Paris or only Sasha etc. led to the ending scene. I could be wrong.

This is why I think Sabrina was odd after the other 3 because they fit the above and she did not. Again not a complaint but you see what I mean, right?
I gave an in-depth answer a page or two ago about Sabrina being an add-on to the game and she wasn't going to have a route in the first place, and the only way that I was able to write an ending for her was with Miracle attached. Basically there would be no Sabrina without miracle

Apr 30, 2018
It's been about 6 months since the previous update I downloaded. Does anyone know why the dev changed Miracle's appearance? She looks a lot older now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I agree. I think Sabrina especially looked amazing. I am a little concerned, though, that Miracle considers spaghetti with meatballs "the fanciest meal I think I've ever seen". So she normally just eats chilidogs and packaged ramen?

The harem is the one I've most been looking forward to since the "endings" screen showed up. Save the best for last, though.

Reactions: Mormont
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes