4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Beginning to know that feeling will... :) :( damned if ya do and damned if you don't...
Lol Certainly not easy being a developer sometimes, but there are a lot of cool fans on this thread who really do enjoy the game, which is why I continue to engage here.

Thankyou so much for the feedback about Sabrina, I honestly had no idea that she was never intended to be in the story. Yes I did fall in love with Sabrina's sweet loveable character which is quite apparent by my reaction lol. And if you struggled with a way to give us a Sabrina ending then I applaud you for giving us something even though it isn't the ending I had envisioned for her I still love the fact we got something in that sense now I understand better after your explanation. And I whole heartedly agree that they are two peas in a pod and now I think about it this is probably the most sensible possible route to have had with her. I'm sorry if I came across as a child who has had his favorite toy taken away from him lol and appreciate the great game you have shared with us, I have enjoyed every single update you have given us. Role on the harem :love:
Thanks a lot for understanding, man. I really do wish I could have given you the Sabrina ending that you wanted, but I'm glad that you enjoy the game overall anyway. And yes, a really funny Harem route next ^^

I can agree with this line of thinking, she definitely felt a bit tacked on to me. In saying that, I didn't really like her and found both her and Miracle kind of annoying so that might have some influence over my opinion. I'm not gonna lie I actively skipped through a lot of her dialog because I just wanted her gone, she wore out her welcome for me real quick (and the forced solo scenes you have with her were a bit of an annoyance because of it).

I'm not saying Miracle was written poorly or anything btw, the naive and afraid act just kind of irritates me. I don't find it cute or adorable or whatever I assume people that like her feel about it. Also I just wasn't a huge fan of her visual design.

You said that she wasn't in "the book version which this game is based off of", is that a real book? Was that mentioned somewhere and I missed it, if not would you mind saying which book it was?
Lol Yeah, I think you might be biased if you don't like them both. Sabrina wasn't tacked on or anything, as in I didn't get as much effort when writing her scenes. I definitely did, and expanded her role because people did enjoy her so much, she just wasn't intended for the original story.

Oh wow, I thought it was based off someone else's story, not that the writer of this had actually written an entire book and was reproducing his own work in the format of a VN, impressive. Definitely an above average creator.
EDIT: Oh no, this, and all his works, have the dreaded "step-". It just doesn't hit the same, and I really don't even get how it's taboo tbh. I get why it's used, but it sucks. Well, depending on how it's written a quick find and replace can solve that problem.
EDIT2: Haha, I see that he's also got all his books available on Smashwords without any "step-" censoring, it's just like Patreon and SubscribeStar but for books lmao.
Oh, yeah. I don't call myself Superwriter for no reason lol. Wrote 30 ebooks in my short stint as a self-published erotica author.

The ebook Picture Perfect is pretty much a one-to-one convert, up until a certain point because the game is three or four times longer than the book.

My other game secret summer is based off the book helping hands.

Sun breed is the only game I'm doing completely from scratch.

But yeah I have a shit ton of books that I will turn into visual novels, and I really think you guys are going to enjoy them

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, finished playing the Sabrina Ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, with one ending remaining, guessing the next update will close this one. Still would like not just a sequel, but maybe a whole SuperWriter Gameamtic Universe, or SWGU. Hey, works for Marvel, and shoot, you already had some crossovers, so maybe go all in, be interesting to see. But that's just a thought. As for this, thank you so very much for this.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019

So, with one ending remaining, guessing the next update will close this one. Still would like not just a sequel, but maybe a whole SuperWriter Gameamtic Universe, or SWGU. Hey, works for Marvel, and shoot, you already had some crossovers, so maybe go all in, be interesting to see. But that's just a thought. As for this, thank you so very much for this.
Honestly, I have thought about a full-fledged game crossover, and it's definitely not impossible. I'm going to strongly consider it in the future and I'm glad you're enjoying the game so much!

Thank you for the comments

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

how would you feel if MC of one game fuck girls from an another game? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: JenMistress

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Ok so few errors on the Sabrina/Miracle route.

1. When on the plane they talk about how high up they are, yet clearly they are still on the tarmac.
  2. Sabrina barely remembers flying to America from England when she was younger, and yet in the next statement says that her and her Mom visit at least once a year???....I mean lol - talk about short-term memory - haha.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Ok so few errors on the Sabrina/Miracle route.

1. When on the plane they talk about how high up they are, yet clearly they are still on the tarmac.
  2. Sabrina barely remembers flying to America from England when she was younger, and yet in the next statement says that her and her Mom visit at least once a year???....I mean lol - talk about short-term memory - haha.
I'll take a look at that render, thank you. For the second point, and you're right on the second point, too. I'll have to fix that lol. Thank you!

Reactions: emmasteadman

Lachesis580

Apr 11, 2019
Honestly, I have thought about a full-fledged game crossover, and it's definitely not impossible. I'm going to strongly consider it in the future
If i get to see Sasha again that's already enough for me. :LOL:
Sasha is my absolute favorite character from all your games as i already mentioned.
I'm also very excited about your future projects. My favorite VN Dev/writer thats for sure.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
If i get to see Sasha again that's already enough for me. :LOL:
Sasha is my absolute favorite character from all your games as i already mentioned.
I'm also very excited about your future projects. My favorite VN Dev/writer thats for sure.
Even if I don't do a crossover game, PP will get a sequel or DLC in the future, so you're going to be getting Sasha again at some point regardless =)

Happy you're enjoying the game so much

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Loving the game! One question:
Can't wait for harem ending!!
If it's the scene with the photoshoot here's a temporary quick solution:

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
After receiving the insufficient points, I decided to play to the end anyway. Once completed, it took me back to the girls ending options menu. From there I simply chose Sabrina again and played through a second time, spamming the space bar. Evidently it doesn't reset the counters, so I ended up collecting additional points to exceed the requirements and it opened up the option. I know, a little unusual, but it worked.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
After receiving the insufficient points, I decided to play to the end anyway. Once completed, it took me back to the girls ending options menu. From there I simply chose Sabrina again and played through a second time, spamming the space bar. Evidently it doesn't reset the counters, so I ended up collecting additional points to exceed the requirements and it opened up the option. I know, a little unusual, but it worked.
Oh wow, I did not know you could do that. It's a good workaround until I fix it in the next update. Thanks for letting us know!

Reactions: haooni

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I understand if you guys only wanted Sabrina, so let me explain; there was originally going to be no Sabrina route. She honestly was an add-on, just to have more variety. Honestly, if I could, I would have left her out of the original game because this is supposed to be a story about a guy and his three daughters, as was in the book version, which this game is based off of, and I added Sabrina just for the game.

But people fell in love with her, so I felt obligated to give her an ending route, but I just couldn't come up with anything. Her and and Miracle are attached to the hip, so it made sense in my mind to have Miracle on her route as a feature -- Sabrina only exists because of Miracle.
Thanks for the explanation. I don't particularly care for the character, so ending or no ending with her is all the same to me, and a three way ending is always good in my book. The thing is it's kinda false "advertisement". I saw the two words "Sabrina" and "Solo" and expected it to be just that. If it was told from jump that it was an M + S ending, I wouldn't even be part of this convo. That's all I was thinking. Anyways, great game, bummed it was so short, but I understand why.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Thanks for the explanation. I don't particularly care for the character, so ending or no ending with her is all the same to me, and a three way ending is always good in my book. The thing is it's kinda false "advertisement". I saw the two words "Sabrina" and "Solo" and expected it to be just that. If it was told from jump that it was an M + S ending, I wouldn't even be part of this convo. That's all I was thinking. Anyways, great game, bummed it was so short, but I understand why.
I don't think this game is too short when it comes to a VN. There will be 14 updates in all, and each one is at the very least 20 minutes. Even if you're a fast reader.

So that's about 4 1/2 hours of gameplay. Or 112,000 words. For reference, the first harry potter book is 76, 000 words.

So certainly not a long game, but I just want to tell a compact story and not drag it out with unnecessary fluff, like going on dates that don't mean anything. You know?

This story was about getting to know the girls and their struggles, and I think I have done that pretty well. Could I continue to show how their lives are now that they are starting to get better? Sure, but that's not what this game was about

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I don't think this game is too short when it comes to a VN. There will be 14 updates in all, and each one is at the very least 20 minutes. Even if you're a fast reader.

So that's about 4 1/2 hours of gameplay. Or 112,000 words. For reference, the first harry potter book is 76, 000 words.

So certainly not a long game, but I just want to tell a compact story and not drag it out with unnecessary fluff, like going on dates that don't mean anything. You know?

This story was about getting to know the girls and their struggles, and I think I have done that pretty well. Could I continue to show how their lives are now that they are starting to get better? Sure, but that's not what this game was about
Decent story I liked the routes with the daughters but I am also OK with Sabrina bringing Miracle along. Sabrina is best girl in this game so I would like to have her primary but I get that you added her to the story so that isn't where it was going.

Honestly you could have multiple sequels like a Sasha plus Paris story (that pair does makes sense) and then a Miracle plus Sabrina story. But you may not want to wander around in this plot-verse that much.

But thanks. I look forward to the "Catch them all" cuz I'm Danny Phantom ending (I never played Pokemon)

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes