4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
so what? still 3 games out that are not yet finished. im not singling this dev out. many devs dont finish games so i wait till they have at least one finished before bothering to try them. you do you though bro
To wait for a finished game is ok, but to say that the future of this game doesn't look good because of the other games from the same developer is nonsense, considering that this game is almost complete.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
so what? still 3 games out that are not yet finished. im not singling this dev out. many devs dont finish games so i wait till they have at least one finished before bothering to try them. you do you though bro
this game is pretty much completed plus even know he has multiple out they each get updates no game is left out and I enjoy all of them. Some just have different ideas at the same time and figure to make both plus also helps with thinking of ideas when you take a break and work on something else

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
although this game has a lot of positive comments it seems this dev has 3 games out and none are completed. dosent bode well for this games future
If ever there was a comment worthy of receiving a faceplam this would be it.... the update is literally giving one of the possible endings to a game and the poster is complaining about his games not being completed and worried there is no future.... it's literally the ending of the game.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Mc penis looked weird maybe it was because of the condom but I saw it and was like huh is this the mc penis :WaitWhat:
His dick is 'wet' in those pics lol
SuperWriter, I love all of your games, Picture Perfect is a great Father-Daughter romance, Secret Summer is a beautiful story about familial reconciliation, and Sun Breed is an intriguing vampire fantasy (I love the fact that MC here is non-white). All your characters are beautiful, endearing, and distinct from each other, I adore them all, great job on bringing these uniquely charming characters to life.

You create some of the best incest stories, and while some may not have the most original premise, I would change nothing about them, they are some of the most enjoyable experiences on this site. Please don't listen to haters who have nothing constructive to say, keep up the fabulous work you have been doing, we all love your creations. The only problem I have with Picture Perfect, is that it's not long enough, it is in every way a perfect picture, albeit a short one! :love:

Thank you for sharing your outstanding work with us!(y)
Thanks a lot for saying that, man. I love doing this and I love making these games for people like you who just enjoy them. It really keeps me motivated when I see messages like this. Seriously, thanks.

Harem route next!

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Is there, or is there planned to be, an ending with Paris and Sasha but not the other two? Or is it singles or full harem only? I suspect there might be given their joined relationship stat but I'm not far enough in to know for sure (if the game is even that advanced), loving it so far though.
It would seem based on their joined stat and the other two having a joined stat that it'd make sense if the possible endings were singles, the pairs, or all.

Reactions: Darkaura

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Have you not seen the
LARGER THAN LIFE ANOUNCEMENT ???

Is there, or is there planned to be, an ending with Paris and Sasha but not the other two? Or is it singles or full harem only? I suspect there might be given their joined relationship stat but I'm not far enough in to know for sure (if the game is even that advanced), loving it so far though.
It would seem based on their joined stat and the other two having a joined stat that it'd make sense if the possible endings were singles, the pairs, or all.
there won't be ex-wife route?
His dick is 'wet' in those pics lol

Thanks a lot for saying that, man. I love doing this and I love making these games for people like you who just enjoy them. It really keeps me motivated when I see messages like this. Seriously, thanks.

Harem route next!
Gotta catch them all !!!!

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I am in need of a captain. During Sabrina's ending there is an option for a photoshoot but I do not match the points required for it. I used the walkthrough mod for the save prior to choosing endings. Would not using the mod (it has not been updated) have messed my save or is there a specific set of choices during the ending that need to be taken to unlock the photoshoot?

Thanks in advance.

[edit]

I went spelunking into the U13.rpy file and discovered that I either fucked up at some point previous to the ending or not loading the mod fucked me up. You need Sabrina pts >= 14

if someone is wondering about the options that give the most points (during the ending and prior to the photoshoot):
"Worried for Miracle" = sabrinapts + 1
"You don't know" = sabrinapts + 2
"Don't tease" = sabrinapts + 1
"Push her" = sabrinapts + 2
SuperWriter

In searching out the issue with sabrinapts, I also found an issue with sashapts. In one of the files (I forget which one. Sorry!), sashapts is misspelled (I think it was sashspts.) resulting in a similar "not enough points" situation on her ending. I don't remember this happening when I played Sasha's ending the first time around, but it's possible that I just cheated the points rather than investigating...

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Thanks for playing and I'm glad you're enjoying. All 4 girls have solo ending routes as of now and the final update next up will be the harem route.

there won't be ex-wife route?
Not for this game, no. Whenever I do a PP sequel or DLC, I figured I could expand on your relationship with her instead of just one route in this game.

SuperWriter

In searching out the issue with sabrinapts, I also found an issue with sashapts. In one of the files (I forget which one. Sorry!), sashapts is misspelled (I think it was sashspts.) resulting in a similar "not enough points" situation on her ending. I don't remember this happening when I played Sasha's ending the first time around, but it's possible that I just cheated the points rather than investigating...
Yeah, that's Sasha issue was fixed and there was a messed up point in update 5 that leaves you one point short so I have to go ahead and fix that

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
All 4 girls have solo ending routes as of now and the final update next up will be the harem route.
waiting for harem ending to play all the ending together is being more difficult than I thought (what I want to see the most is if the father is going to go with all the daughters to see the ex-wife hahaha)

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
My unofficial android port :
Picture Perfect [apk] [v0.13]+[koga3'sVoices addon/Cheating/Walkthrough Mod]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

my discord server

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
waiting for harem ending to play all the ending together is being more difficult than I thought (what I want to see the most is if the father is going to go with all the daughters to see the ex-wife hahaha)
I understand, though I should warn you that the harem route assumes you played the other routes, so there might be some things you don't understand, like if you didn't play the Sabrina route and don't know how she lost her virginity or what happened on there. Though maybe I should just give a brief summary for those who didn't play the solo routes.

Thanks for commenting and having me think about that

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes